UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Keeping a dog in a fenced in yard?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Jeffery Daumer and Son of Sam. Been called a lot of things but thats a new one. No need to disturb Mr. Richards. Saw where he gave away his dogs and hunting equipment and is trying to be nice and polite and with you two on his case I'm sure thats hard to do.
Quit being a bully and help us get little Peter adopted into a hunting family. We are working on Bruce but he's trying to crawfish out of it but when he described himself as he was when he was a boy he sounded just like Peterhunts. Get on here and help us encourage Bruce to be the perfect role model. Make yourself useful for a change.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2019 02:49 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Beavis and Butthead might have been more appropriate.

Old Post 01-21-2019 03:57 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hijacking a thread, calling names , and threatening !! All I did was call Sombody a big dummy and I got banned.

Just sayen

Tarbaby

Old Post 01-21-2019 04:03 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Bruce I too was mentored as as a kid a few of the locals around alvin tx were. Cowboy waltrup , Wayne Haines , Dallas Saunders , Eddie Richardson , Ed keonitzer , plus the local kids I hunted with that was all before I was 18. The man that showed me the most tho after I came to Oklahoma was James ( gimp ) Lewis owner of grntch Lewis blue river bill. Gimp hunted all night and you were liable to hunt in 4 different counties a night lol. Plus other lifetime freinds I hunt with now. Time sure goes fast Corey brought a title certificate over the other day although I had titled a few for other people he was the first I titled of my own his name was booger I raised him he was born in 1981 titled in 1984. I got pictures with me him and my trophys. That's what we need to pass down to these kids but it takes more to satisfy them than it did us. I just wanted to hear the dogs and it still excites me just the same.

Tar

Old Post 01-21-2019 05:41 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Tar. I know many others have also and its just what we do.

Old Post 01-21-2019 08:26 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peterhunts101
UKC Forum Member

Do a lot of people still post their dogs in the newspaper nowadays with the forums and Facebook? I got the palm beach post over here I could check that. I’ve been looking on the classifieds on here but I haven’t seen one dog over in Florida. I think maybe some people at the hunts here will have some that might be my best bet. Corbett is actually pretty close to me I live out west of the city. Only thing is they got a rule about not being able to chase wildlife outside of the season you can hunt em in the wma, and I think it ends in February. There’s also some woods near me I found down a side road but they don’t allow dogs. might have to just go though.

Mr Lambert what you said there was hilarious LOL, my parents wouldn’t be real big on the idea of me hunting with a stranger I found on the internet so that idea might not pan out.

Tar I don’t need much to satisfy me I really just wanna try to go coonhunting lol. I like dogs and I like the woods and I’ve liked coonhounds for a long time so it seems like something I’d really like

Old Post 01-21-2019 11:44 PM
Peterhunts101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peterhunts101 Click here to Send Peterhunts101 a Private Message Find more posts by Peterhunts101 Add Peterhunts101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Peter if your like I was as a kid it's just in you and you don't know why. Some get over it and some are addicted for life I guess I am a lifer lol. But I am getting older and it don't take as much to satisfy me now lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-21-2019 11:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My 11 yr old Pro Handler up in Indiana wanted to go to a hunt tonight. It is 10 degrees; there is 3 inches of snow on the ground and there is a full moon. I guess that he has It real bad. His mom bundled him up and sent him out the door. What kind of woman does that to her little boy? He and his dad are in the woods in separate casts now.

Old Post 01-22-2019 01:11 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I think the effects have finally worn off on me winds howling outside and it's ok lol.

Tar

Old Post 01-22-2019 01:27 AM
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Peter, if you don’t mind me asking. How old are you? I was bit by this but when I was probably 15. I’m now 25 and started basically on my own but I did have ground to hunt.

Old Post 01-22-2019 02:36 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blacksc1
UKC Forum Member

Peter, if you don’t mind me asking. How old are you? I was bit by this but when I was probably 15. I’m now 25 and started basically on my own but I did have ground to hunt.

Old Post 01-22-2019 02:36 AM
blacksc1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blacksc1 Click here to Send blacksc1 a Private Message Click Here to Email blacksc1 Find more posts by blacksc1 Add blacksc1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The little Pro won tonight against the big boys. It must be downright embarrasing to get beat by an 11 yr old hunting a Redbone.

Old Post 01-22-2019 02:52 AM
Peterhunts101
UKC Forum Member

Tar that’s a real true statement. When I try to think about like why I wanna do it it discourages me cause I can’t explain it it doesn’t sound that appealing but it’s just an urge I don’t know lol

Mr Lambert that’s real cold I don’t know if a Florida boy like me could handle that! Congratulations though!!

Black I’m 16 right now

Old Post 01-22-2019 11:17 AM
Peterhunts101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Peterhunts101 Click here to Send Peterhunts101 a Private Message Find more posts by Peterhunts101 Add Peterhunts101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Peterhunts if you want to get blown away with Outdoor fun in an area that you live. Check this out and you could make it a fun day for you and your parents. It's close to you and I am sure you could find someone there that knows where you could coon hunt in your area and also maybe find a coon hunter or two.

2019 Airboat & Swamp Buggy Show
Saturday Feb 23, 2019 12:00pm to 9:00 pm
Sunday Feb 24, 2019 10:00 am to 5:00pm

NEW LOCATION FOR 2019!
Florida East Coast Electrical JATC
4620 Summit Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL

www.pbcairboatclub.com

Old Post 01-22-2019 01:06 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Peterhunts101
UKC Forum Member

Mr Conkey thank you for showing that to me! I actually went to that show when they had it at the fairgrounds I think a couple years back. It was a blast looking at the buggys and the airboats. Maybe some coonhunting group will have a booth or someone there will be selling hound supplies. I could also ask some of the people with buggies or something. It’s a real fun event and I had a blast so I’ll definitely have to go back there this year

Old Post 01-22-2019 03:15 PM