UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Oh my goodness
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

So you don’t know the answer either?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:12 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
So you don’t know the answer either?

One answer could be they felt the sam dog should not of been there to upset the tucker dogs handler if thimgs were made right at the zones

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:20 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
One answer could be they felt the sam dog should not of been there to upset the tucker dogs handler if thimgs were made right at the zones

Thanks and I agree, But someone posted that a paper was singed by all that No Question Would Be Heard till After The World Hunt? So he gets scratched for handler misconduct and now gets a do over.

Last edited by nitehunter2004 on 12-08-2017 at 02:30 PM

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:27 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks and I agree, But someone posted that a paper was singed by all that No Question Would Be Heard till After The World Hunt? So he gets scratched for handler misconduct and now gets a do over.

Do they sign that ?s go no higher than the MOH Until hunt is over? Because of the time it takes to go higher unto UKC

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:51 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Do they sign that ?s go no higher than the MOH Until hunt is over? Because of the time it takes to go higher unto UKC

I have no idea. I asked if it was singed at the RQE? Zones? Top 100? Or final cast, if he treed a possum would it still be sambo fault. I don’t really care but would like to know how UKC came to these decisions.

quote:
Originally posted by HOBO
EVERYONE who hunted in the finals signed a piece of paper stating they understood if a question was brought up during any part of the world hunt it wouldn't be heard until after the hunt was over.

Rule 20i. 20. A UKC Appeal procedure will not be applicable during the Zones or Finals. The Master of Hounds’ decision will be final in all situations pertaining to activities during the actual hunt. UKC reserves unto itself, in its sole judgment and discretion, the right to take such action and impose such sanctions as it deems appropriate.

Last edited by nitehunter2004 on 12-08-2017 at 05:23 PM

Old Post 12-08-2017 02:57 PM
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Josh I was involved more than you know ! Now that being said its over wheather you hunt ukc or not they did the right thing there really was no right way to fix it and make everybody happy. I hunt in all registrys when I want to I used to let the dogs control my life. I always thought if I wasent winning my dog was no good now I love the time in the woods just me and the dog. I don't put nobody down for what hunts they like to hunt in but I do put them down for over compensating for their dog there is a lot of that now days in this case this has been going on a long time and the guilty party was caught nothing wrong with the dog he done his part you understand all this I don't need to explain it it's over , it's done , finished !

Tar

You were involved how? Did you type the report or something because it appears that would be your specialty.

I'll tell you like I do my boy. Get off the internet And get outside and do something

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:55 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pigeon
UKC Forum Member

Seems to me UKC really wants this Tucker dog or the guys from Pennsylvania to win. I'll stop right there...............

Do you know how much money you could win with that dog?.................Now ask if I care.

Old Post 12-08-2017 06:40 PM
Pigeon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pigeon Click here to Send Pigeon a Private Message Find more posts by Pigeon Add Pigeon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

quote:

According to this they were signed BEFORE the zones.

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 12-08-2017 07:05 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

So the way I read this is Zone 6 master hounds decided no misconduct and sambo is cast winner and advance to the finals and it can’t be overturned till after the finals, then UKC investigates and sambo is scratched, and we now have a do over? I’m Ok wit that!
But still don’t see how a dog can be scratched (before sambo is investigated) and get that overturned.

Old Post 12-08-2017 07:29 PM
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

confused

If there was only ONE person bringing the, signed by all, score card back to the club house on the last night of the hunt how could the moh know that the score card had been altered?

Old Post 12-08-2017 09:46 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

They knew!

Old Post 12-09-2017 05:16 PM
kyhunter50
UKC Forum Member

Something fishy going on

Old Post 12-11-2017 07:09 PM
kyhunter50 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyhunter50 Click here to Send kyhunter50 a Private Message Find more posts by kyhunter50 Add kyhunter50 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daniel urffer
UKC Forum Member

UKC is dictating the outcome of this SO CALLED WORLD RE HUNT!

Old Post 12-12-2017 01:21 AM
daniel urffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for daniel urffer Click here to Send daniel urffer a Private Message Click Here to Email daniel urffer Find more posts by daniel urffer Add daniel urffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Come Get Some
Banned

You boys just now catching on!!! UNITED KROOKS CLUB! Its the UKC World Hunt who really cares. Add up the time everyone of youll have wasted typing over this BS and you prob would have enough time to make you a WC!

Old Post 12-12-2017 09:38 PM
Come Get Some is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Come Get Some Click here to Send Come Get Some a Private Message Click Here to Email Come Get Some Find more posts by Come Get Some Add Come Get Some to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Come Get Some
Banned

?

You boys just now catching on!!! UNITED KROOKS CLUB! Its the UKC World Hunt who really cares. Add up the time everyone of youll have wasted typing over this BS and you prob would have enough time to make you a WC!

Old Post 12-12-2017 09:38 PM
Come Get Some is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Come Get Some Click here to Send Come Get Some a Private Message Click Here to Email Come Get Some Find more posts by Come Get Some Add Come Get Some to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote