UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Transport > Pup from wv to mo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JG farm
New UKC Forum Member

Pup from wv to mo

Will need a pup hauled from cool ridge west Virginia to north missouri sometime this spring or summer just looking for estimates so I have an idea of what I'm going to have in it. Thanks

Last edited by JG farm on 01-01-2020 at 12:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2019 06:30 AM
JG farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JG farm Click here to Send JG farm a Private Message Click Here to Email JG farm Find more posts by JG farm Add JG farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cloverforever
UKC Forum Member

Dog haul

I will be going Thur WV on the 3rd of January headed west I can haul it call anytime 615 879 5974 thanks Chris

Old Post 12-31-2019 02:16 PM
Cloverforever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cloverforever Click here to Send Cloverforever a Private Message Find more posts by Cloverforever Add Cloverforever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Hall
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pup from wv to mo

quote:
Originally posted by JG farm
Will need a pup hauled from cool ridge west Virginia to north missouri sometime this spring or summer just looking for estimates so I have an idea of what I'm going to have in it. Thanks
my fee is 300$ big or small im through there every month and you can reach me at 402-612-2446 is my cell home phone is 870-499-0670 to reach Scott @ Nishna Valley Transport.

Old Post 01-05-2020 03:00 PM
Scott Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Hall Click here to Send Scott Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Hall Find more posts by Scott Hall Add Scott Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jerry F Chapman
UKC Forum Member

I travel for work every week from SW Missouri, I take my dog on the road with me every where I go, I'm currently in Florence KY but you never know where I'll be. Let me know when you're ready to haul it and I'll haul it for ya for free as long as I don't have to go too far out of my way.

Old Post 01-22-2020 07:12 PM
Jerry F Chapman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jerry F Chapman Click here to Send Jerry F Chapman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jerry F Chapman Find more posts by Jerry F Chapman Add Jerry F Chapman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote