UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Silver Ch.Dual Grand Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train
Pages (45): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

We will be leaving for Autumn Oaks tomorrow afternoon. Everyone stop by and see us!!! We are excited to meet everyone!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-26-2014 07:54 PM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Be safe everyone. Just remember it is the busiest driving weekend of the year.

Old Post 08-27-2014 11:51 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Looking forward to visiting with folks at Autumn Oaks. We will be there tomorrow. See ya there.

Old Post 08-28-2014 12:20 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Train,is here at Autumn Oaks now. Folks stop by and visit us here. We will be glad to talk dogs

Old Post 08-28-2014 11:09 PM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Congratulations to Josh and Anyssa Howard. Anyssa handled Train last night and got him in to the final grand sixteen at Autumn Oaks.I think there was 258 Gnt.Ch. Entered. Domino,won her cast but didn't have enough plus to advance. Way to go!

Old Post 08-31-2014 02:02 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I want to congratulate Josh and (Hollywood) for a job well done. Anyssa and Josh it was great meeting you and forming a friendship that will last a life time. Jeff congrats, on Domino winning her cast. It was so good too see old friends and making new ones. The Train family is a class group.

Old Post 08-31-2014 02:16 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AnyssaHoward
UKC Forum Member

Thank yall very much. We enjoyed visiting with yall and meeting you Mr. Roy. Yes, our friendship with last a lifetime and you have officially met "Hollywood". Ill make sure I give you my autograph next time. LOL

We had a blast and will be back for sure. Train made us proud. He gave us 110% and we are proud.

Again thank you Jeff and Roy!
See yall soon!!

Old Post 08-31-2014 10:50 PM
AnyssaHoward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AnyssaHoward Click here to Send AnyssaHoward a Private Message Click Here to Email AnyssaHoward Find more posts by AnyssaHoward Add AnyssaHoward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Doug Farris

I want to say thanks to Doug and Carolyn Farris for all of their hospitality over the weekend and for their friendship over the years. Looking forward to many more visits. Sure had some fine eating at there home,which is something I'm good at. Thanks.

Old Post 09-01-2014 11:50 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Had a real good time at Autumn Oaks,visiting with Roy Grant,Josh and Anyssa Howard,Doug Farris,John Weaver and meeting new folks such as Butch Nix,Avery Bell,John Veeder and others. We really enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Old Post 09-02-2014 09:31 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Josh & Anyssa I failed to mention what a beautiful female Boozie is and how well mannered Train and Domino were. It just shows how intelligent this line of dogs are. I know hunters have the opportunity to add that and talent to their kennels. Hunters with good females need too look at Train, and at Jeff's Domino Anyssa's Tea female for pups when available.

Old Post 09-04-2014 12:49 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Roy,thanks for the nice comments. I am looking forward to Domino"s next litter,but that will be a little while. I think she's do in around Dec/Jan. Give Josh,Anyssa or myself a call if we can help in any way.Remember Train has an All Grand pedigree and he is all coondog. All of his litter mates are titled. Thanks

Old Post 09-05-2014 08:19 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Josh,congratulations on getting 3 Blank Domino in the top four of the Luttle Dixie Jamboree hunt. Congrats to Anyssa for getting Boozie in on the pup cast. Domino is a full sister to Train. Boozie is out of Train. Give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 09-08-2014 09:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 09-09-2014 12:44 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Good Job Josh & Anyssa. No matter what state they are cast in. THEY WIN

Old Post 09-09-2014 10:17 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

I spoke with Josh this evening. We would like to say thanks to John Granberry of Mississippi for breeding his nice female Gold Ch. Gnt.Ch. Sally female last night. We would like to say thanks to Adam Kite of Kansas for breeding his nice female Gnt.Ch.Pkc Ch. Flatrocks Dixie Girl-bred Aug-25. Dixie hunts the Zones this weekend. We also want to say thanks to Tom Froese of Oklahoma for breeding his nice female Gnt.Ch.Pkc.Ch.Flatrock Sis this last Sunday. Josh"s Dad Bobby Howard is also planning on breeding his nice female,she is out of SCH. Gnt.Ch.Frosted Sweet Tea and Bonecollector. Thanks to all of you,we appreciate the nice females being brought to Train and the ones we have already bred to him. Thanks so much.

Old Post 09-09-2014 11:40 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 09-11-2014 01:59 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Good luck to everyone hunting the Zones this weekend.

Old Post 09-12-2014 07:00 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Just come in from a nice hunt where Little Train and Dominator split treed from my buddy's dog and had a kitten coon. Little Train of course is out of Insane Frosted Train and Dominator is out of My Domino female. Train,will be in Missouri from time to time for breeding convenience. Give us a call if we can help. Thanks.

Old Post 09-13-2014 07:23 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

The genetics are going to come to the top. I bet my friend had such a big smile when he walked in there that an undertaker could not have wiped it off. Good Job Jeff.

Old Post 09-13-2014 10:42 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Lol Roy. Thanks I was pleased with the young dogs the other night. I always like watching the progress that nice young dogs make. Folks,give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Train,will be in Missouri from time to time for breeding convenience. Thanks

Old Post 09-15-2014 09:09 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Congratulations to everyone that advanced on to the world hunt. Give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Josh Howard-903-701-3613---Anyssa Howard-903-556-8740-Jeff Long-417-630-2785

Old Post 09-16-2014 09:02 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Folks,breeding season is upon us.Train,has a All Grand pedigree and all of his litter mates are titled. Give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 09-17-2014 09:06 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 09-18-2014 07:10 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Josh and Anyssa have Bone Collector in Tx. feeding him Tx. scenery. Those youngsters sure do love the sport of coon hunting, and they are good at it. Thank you guys for helping me out.

Old Post 09-20-2014 09:14 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Train

Give Josh,Anyssa or Myself a call if we can help in any way. Thanks

Old Post 09-21-2014 09:06 AM