UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Words
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Words

Whatever happened to:
"Sticks and stones can break your bones but names will never hurt you."

When was the last time that you heard that? Can you just imagine a parent or teacher telling a kid that these days? Just when did words become so deadly? Who decided that?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2023 02:58 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

A group of libtards decided that, they got so morally corrupt and perverted that spoken truths became sticks. Words describing the actual short comings of a person are painful. Insulting false words spoken to an upright person are fairly easy to brush off. Basically, calling a spade a spade has become the same as trying to purposely hurt others feelings

Last edited by sleepy head on 04-03-2023 at 10:08 AM

Old Post 04-03-2023 09:03 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
A group of libtards decided that, they got so morally corrupt and perverted that spoken truths became sticks. Words describing the actual short comings of a person are painful. Insulting false words spoken to an upright person are fairly easy to brush off. Basically, calling a spade a spade has become the same as trying to purposely hurt others feelings

You are spot on, but SADLY We are becoming a nation of spoiled brats that won't work, have NO discipline, no morals, to lazy to breathe. They do not care anything about anyone but themselves. When are we going to stand up and say no more, that we as the majority are NOT going to let the minority tell us what we can do. I am not talking minority race, but minority groups that get laws passed while the majority stand around and let it happen. Dave

Old Post 04-06-2023 10:01 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Words

Sadly, more and more folks just can not accept the truth. Just as a line in a movie that said, " you can not accept the truth". We are growing into a society that does not want to hear the truth if they are negatively affected by the truth. I am pushing 75 years old and I am so thankful that I grew up in a home where the truth was expected at all times regardless if you got into trouble, you TOLD THE TRUTH. The military expected the truth at all times from Officers and enlisted. I value the truth and have no respect for those who do not. My daughter and grandson were taught how important the truth was and I am proud of both of them. I am shocked by these younger generation that lie just for fun, who have no concept of what a man's word means. We better start standing up as a majority and stop those minority groups ( not race ) but special interest groups from inflicting their will on the rest of us. Pay attention to those who wish to undermine the rest of society by getting special laws passed that benefit only a minority. For example boys or men using female bathrooms under the guise of seeing themselves as being a girl. Act now or we will be deluged with more of these insane laws. Let your vote and constant attention to what they are doing or trying to do STOP these insane laws. Dave

Old Post 04-06-2023 10:22 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure it would be an unpopular move but I would like to see the draft reinstated. Our youth need to be taught respect for our flag and country. To be granted a citizenship an immigrant should have to serve our country or at least serve a term helping build a border wall. Our ancestors had to fight and die for the freedoms we now have. This hand feeding with a silver spoon sure isn't working.

Old Post 04-06-2023 01:22 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MOcoondogs
UKC Forum Member

Dave the bible says the same thing in Romans 1:25 "They exchanged the truth of God for a lie....." It goes on to say what God does about this in Romans 1:28 " Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done"

Old Post 04-06-2023 04:50 PM
MOcoondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MOcoondogs Click here to Send MOcoondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MOcoondogs Find more posts by MOcoondogs Add MOcoondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Guys, as bad as I hate it, I think it is too far gone. If you watched the CMT awards this week, you saw a prime example of the morally depraved and what they are doing to our country. You would think country musicians and their business partners would be one of the last groups to be affected but I guess that is not true.

We can only blame ourselves. We have let it happen. I have watched the working class Americans keep their mouths shut for years to avoid controversy. Look where it has landed us!

I get sick to my stomach just watching TV commercials. Our country is so far gone it is a pure shame to see. I can't help but think of all the service men and women who have fought and died for our country to only watch it turned into a laughing stock by a bunch of corrupt politicians and the freak show minority groups that they want to champion every chance they get. What has happened to the Christian morals and principles that our great country was founded on?

The whole conversation takes me back to "how in the he$$ did a career politician that has nothing to show for his career in politics other than being caught in several lies get elected to the presidency?"

Absolutely depressing! What will our country be in 40 years?

The libs are doing everything they can to prevent Trump from running again. He was our only hope, but he can't keep his mouth shut long enough to do the right thing.

TERM LIMITS. This would be a start.

If we don't do anything else in the next 2 years, we should all get behind anyone running that says they are for term limits.

Last edited by hat creek mac on 04-06-2023 at 05:54 PM

Old Post 04-06-2023 05:47 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
You are spot on, but SADLY We are becoming a nation of spoiled brats that won't work, have NO discipline, no morals, to lazy to breathe. They do not care anything about anyone but themselves. When are we going to stand up and say no more, that we as the majority are NOT going to let the minority tell us what we can do. I am not talking minority race, but minority groups that get laws passed while the majority stand around and let it happen. Dave

I was talking with my nephew and his wife a while back about the issues in our country…they both said to me…Uncle Reuben…it is too late to do anything about it…at that moment I didn’t has a response to what they said other than it left me thinking…

A few days later I had an answer to what they said and the next time they come visit I will have that answer for them…

It is very simple…those from afar and those from within our country who are trying to destroy this country from what it is and has been want you to think exactly as what you have said to me in the past…they want you to believe it is too late to do anything about it…I will also say this…if more and more think as you have said then they will win…

We must know and say this…there are a lot more of us than there is of them…when we come together we will win…

For many years now there has been a roll reversal with our politicians and we must get back to the right frame of mind because many of us are thinking we are working under their rule…
The right frame of mind to have is that they work for us….they are supposed to be representing the majority…and when they don’t then they are not doing their job and we must fire them…
To do that we must stop voter fraud…analyzing every which way it can happen and stop it in its tracks…here lately many top folks who would have won the election lost by voter fraud…when we can stop voter fraud we will turn this country around…

Old Post 04-07-2023 12:38 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

The Problem

quote:
Originally posted by Reuben
I was talking with my nephew and his wife a while back about the issues in our country…they both said to me…Uncle Reuben…it is too late to do anything about it…at that moment I didn’t has a response to what they said other than it left me thinking…

A few days later I had an answer to what they said and the next time they come visit I will have that answer for them…

It is very simple…those from afar and those from within our country who are trying to destroy this country from what it is and has been want you to think exactly as what you have said to me in the past…they want you to believe it is too late to do anything about it…I will also say this…if more and more think as you have said then they will win…

We must know and say this…there are a lot more of us than there is of them…when we come together we will win…

For many years now there has been a roll reversal with our politicians and we must get back to the right frame of mind because many of us are thinking we are working under their rule…
The right frame of mind to have is that they work for us….they are supposed to be representing the majority…and when they don’t then they are not doing their job and we must fire them…
To do that we must stop voter fraud…analyzing every which way it can happen and stop it in its tracks…here lately many top folks who would have won the election lost by voter fraud…when we can stop voter fraud we will turn this country around…

Voter Fraud is not even close to being the real problem.
The real issue is the Politicians and the Party Loyalty to each one.
Show me any of the Crooks up there that want Term Limits.
When we start finding Non Career Politicians to Run & Elected that have the right focus then maybe things could turn around.......But I doubt that will ever happen.....The Democraps Love themselves too much and the Repukes Love themselves too much.
They want to Investigate each other and act like they are doing something......Nothing ever gets done.

Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 04-08-2023 01:07 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

My vote is voter fraud first…term limits second…

Voter fraud…when the person running for office has the same beliefs as I to make America great with common sense…they seem to lose even when it seems they should win by a landslide…and somehow they wind up losing…and The American way keeps spiraling downward…

Never in my life did I think we would have politicians wanting to defund the police…lower criminal offense’s from felony to misdemeanor’s and letting them out to commit more crimes…and opening the borders to take more people that will need to be taken care of…many are those that have mental illness and others are hardened criminals…many of the things I see happening in this country are things that will destroy it from within…

Old Post 04-08-2023 02:15 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

As long as there are people in this country that believe Jan 6th was an orchestrated “insurrection” by Trump, things will not turn around or get better. The percentage of idiots in this country is way over the limit! We should be taking over the capital and kick out/fire ALL of the worthless politicians inside. If you think that was a take over, you are too soft to turn this great country around. The real issue is, the good, straight, hard working Americans keep busy working and being good people. Meanwhile, the non-working, freak show weirdos are destroying our country and the politicians enable them...

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 04-08-2023 03:31 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Idiots

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
As long as there are people in this country that believe Jan 6th was an orchestrated “insurrection” by Trump, things will not turn around or get better. The percentage of idiots in this country is way over the limit! We should be taking over the capital and kick out/fire ALL of the worthless politicians inside. If you think that was a take over, you are too soft to turn this great country around. The real issue is, the good, straight, hard working Americans keep busy working and being good people. Meanwhile, the non-working, freak show weirdos are destroying our country and the politicians enable them...

There have ALWAYS been Idiots in this World and ALWAYS will be....PERIOD...!!
The Politicians are the ones that have enabled the Idiots and the Internet has been the Most Helpful Tool for them to use.

As far as the Voter Fraud.....it's out there but I doubt it has ever helped anyone get Elected & wouldn't have changed the Results....it's just an Excuse for losing.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 04-08-2023 05:37 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Besides voter fraud we have many ignorant people out there who actually believe all the lies and vote accordingly…I’m hoping these fools wake up and do the right thing for our country…

Old Post 04-08-2023 11:28 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Idiots

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
There have ALWAYS been Idiots in this World and ALWAYS will be....PERIOD...!!
The Politicians are the ones that have enabled the Idiots and the Internet has been the Most Helpful Tool for them to use.

As far as the Voter Fraud.....it's out there but I doubt it has ever helped anyone get Elected & wouldn't have changed the Results....it's just an Excuse for losing.
Tim

So, what exactly do you think is the reason for voter fraud?

Old Post 04-09-2023 12:00 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Idiots

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
So, what exactly do you think is the reason for voter fraud?

It doesn't matter what I think is the reason or what you think the reason is.
We have a Voting System that is pretty dang good, could there be improvements.....you darn right there could be.
Voter Fraud is an easy fix......But why dont these Good & Honest Politicians fix it......😉
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 04-09-2023 12:28 AM
Nathan Harder
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to say it but in order to gain back what has been lost over the decades, we need WWIII. Don't want it but pretty sure it is the only thing that would promote unity which would isolate this "me" movement. I am not talking about the Vietnam war scene with the hippy protests. I am talking about the suffering our society endured during both WW's. People are too fat and happy with TV and Internet. Take all this away, add a little starvation and worry about living day to day and you will see faith creep back in along with respect for one another.

Iraq War Vet 03-04, 05-06
RECON
618-410-3034

Old Post 04-09-2023 02:57 AM
Nathan Harder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nathan Harder Click here to Send Nathan Harder a Private Message Click Here to Email Nathan Harder Find more posts by Nathan Harder Add Nathan Harder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Nathan Harder

As one military man to another, I thank you for your service. Dave

Old Post 04-11-2023 08:28 PM