UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Big game bluetick pups, cat, bear or coon
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Sis and Earl's pups

I have two one year old pups out of Earl and Sis that I still have that are for sale. $600.00 each. One is started on coon and the other as not been hunted yet. 715-209-1799

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2014 03:36 AM
quainp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quainp Click here to Send quainp a Private Message Click Here to Email quainp Find more posts by quainp Add quainp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-28-2014 05:15 AM
quainp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quainp Click here to Send quainp a Private Message Click Here to Email quainp Find more posts by quainp Add quainp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drakebauer
UKC Forum Member

bear

did you try the young dogs on bear this summer

Old Post 08-24-2014 02:51 AM
drakebauer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drakebauer Click here to Send drakebauer a Private Message Click Here to Email drakebauer Find more posts by drakebauer Add drakebauer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Earl and Sis's pups

Yes I have been running those pups all summer during our training season and they have been coming ok. The one I sold is coming along the best the other just does not seem to get it yet. He has been going along for a ways with the old dog but has yet to make the tree. So we are just going to keep hunting him. He is a real good handling dog I just think he needs more time.

Old Post 08-25-2014 10:51 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Earl and Sis's one year old pups

I have one of those young dogs doing real good now out of Earl and Sis on coon. He is making and outstanding coon dog. $600.00. Also have some 10 week old pups out of Jardy and Queen. I run Jardy on bear, coyotes, and cats. He is a outstanding young hound. Queen is run on coon and cats. She will also tree a bear for me. The pups are wormed 5 times and have 3, 7 way shots and are ready to go. $300.00 each. $100.00 will book you pup.

Old Post 11-20-2014 02:38 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Jardy and Queen's pups

Still have 4 males and 2 females out of Jardy and Queen. The young started dog is sold.

Old Post 11-28-2014 11:40 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Jardy and Queen's pups

http://vid1057.photobucket.com/albu...zpsri7eiauw.mp4

Old Post 12-05-2014 07:57 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Jardy and Queen's pups

$300.00 each 12 weeks old, wormed 5 times and have 3, 7 way shots. Sire is run on bear, cats, and coyotes. Both have very cold noses with ball mouth on track and chop on tree. Dam is run on cats and coon. Will also tree a bear but just use her on cats and coon. 715-209-1799

Old Post 12-05-2014 08:00 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-07-2014 04:53 AM
Brian Goss
UKC Forum Member

male pup

i wouldnt mind getting one myself but i got a couple 8 week old pups i kept out of my last litter ( 1 male 1 female ) i do have the opportunity to sell one or the other just havnt decided yet. i DO need a cold-nosed loud bawl dog in my pack. lost a great starter this year to coonhound paralysis. maybe after new years if you still have a male left. several years ago i had one of your superior blue jordan\reggie dogs - he was a excellent hound. take care happy holidays

"...drop the gate if it aint too late, let em go & watch the show. stick around til theres fur on the ground then we'll get outta here & have a beer. i still love the bear camp life- better than money, better n my wife. i'll always go til i cant get around- dying to hear them old bear camp hounds..." OLD NORTHERN WISCONSIN BEAR CAMP SONG - B & B GOSS AND FRIENDS est. 1979

Old Post 12-07-2014 02:43 PM
Brian Goss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Goss Click here to Send Brian Goss a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Goss Find more posts by Brian Goss Add Brian Goss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-12-2014 04:37 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Jardy and Queen's pups

I raised the price on these pups to $400.00. I still have 1 female and 4 males left. 715-209-1799.

Old Post 01-07-2015 05:05 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

If any of you guys brought pups from me or young dogs it sure would be nice to hear how those pups are doing. Let me know.

Old Post 01-14-2015 12:09 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-01-2015 08:36 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Go to the bluetick stud and kennel page and look at the pictures of the pups I put on there. Look under quainp.

Old Post 02-05-2015 04:24 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Still have on 1 female and 3 males left. 7152091799.

Old Post 02-19-2015 01:41 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-23-2015 04:39 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

1 female and three males left. They will be 6 months old March 2 and ready to start training. Once these pups get started the price will go up accordingly.

Old Post 02-23-2015 09:44 PM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:26 AM
bz dog80
UKC Forum Member

Pat, I have a male from you that was born Oct. 2008. I don't remember which cross it was. He is extremely cold nosed. I run him on coyotes and he can really put the heat on them. He wont fight but he will bay up. I ran him on bear his first summer and he was doing great until he got beat up real bad and shows no interest in bear anymore. Very happy with him and I would like to get another one when I have more room. Ben

Old Post 02-28-2015 01:47 AM
bz dog80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bz dog80 Click here to Send bz dog80 a Private Message Find more posts by bz dog80 Add bz dog80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ben for the report back. I am glad that you are happy with your hound. I have some 6 month ones right how that I up for sale for $400.00 each. 3 male and 1 female left. If interested give me a call 715-209-1799. Thanks again for your interest in the Lake Superior Blueticks.

Old Post 02-28-2015 05:05 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-09-2015 12:15 AM
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-17-2015 11:13 PM
kardinalkennels
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jardy and Queen's pups

quote:
Originally posted by quainp
http://vid1057.photobucket.com/albu...zpsri7eiauw.mp4

man them are some good looking dark pups

Pups and started dogs available from time to time.

Old Post 06-18-2015 09:45 PM
kardinalkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kardinalkennels Click here to Send kardinalkennels a Private Message Find more posts by kardinalkennels Add kardinalkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quainp
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 06-22-2015 11:44 PM