UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Deventer's Penney Pups
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer's Penney Pups

Penney's pups are 11 months old 11/25. They have been a huge success so far. The ones that were hunted were quick to learn and are being used to train dogs with. One will be better that Penney and maybe is already. I bred Penney to two sires. Graber's Dan was artifically from frozen semen and 24 hours later naturally to T-Rex. Six pups by Dan and two by T-Rex. My desire was to double Deventer's Dan as that is my opinion where the high level of ability is coming from. Penney stamped her pups. They are very smart and have a desire to please. The only trait that Penney did not dominate on is her mouth. Penney is chop all the way and the pups are bawl on track chop on tree.
I'm 66 years old and a pleasure hunter first and a competition hunter in my spare time. Penney made Gr. Nt Ch.by winning the UKC Grand Slam at Autumn Oaks and qualified for the UKC World Hunt for the 3rd year. She always comes in heat for PKC World Hunt. There may be some of her pups for sale. References are a requirement and I reserve the right to refuse a sale. Penney's ability can best be described as a heads up cold track driver that doesn't need a track to tree a coon. On a normal cast she makes pack dogs out of loner dogs after a couple coon. She will tree a coon every 10 minutes when the ground cover permits. Thanks for your time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-27-2015 05:45 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer's Penney

Penney was bred to a Deventer's Roxy bred male on 11/13/15. It is too early to tell if she is pregnant, but if she is there will be some pups available either from the last litter or the new litter. That will probably be enough to last me my lifetime. Thanks for all the support and especially to all the other cast members who found all the coon before I did. Truely a remarkable demonstration of sportsmanship!

Old Post 11-28-2015 09:30 PM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

TRex x Penney Male

Old Post 12-14-2015 12:55 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
high ridge
UKC Forum Member

Them are bear not coon

Old Post 12-14-2015 01:23 AM
high ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high ridge Click here to Send high ridge a Private Message Click Here to Email high ridge Find more posts by high ridge Add high ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter88
UKC Forum Member

Mailbox is full

Old Post 12-14-2015 03:30 AM
coonhunter88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter88 Click here to Send coonhunter88 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunter88 Find more posts by coonhunter88 Add coonhunter88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Risley does not check it often anyway. I'd say you have better chances at a response is to just leave a comment on this thread or call him personally. Just my 2 cents.

Old Post 12-14-2015 04:54 AM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

12-27-2015

Old Post 12-30-2015 12:35 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventer's Penney Pups

It doesn't look like Penney is bred. Some of her pups from the last litter are really nice. They were just a year old on 12/25. Thanks to all who requested a pup. Wishing all a happy New Year and may you find your own "Penney" before it is too late to enjoy them.

Old Post 12-30-2015 06:37 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Kler Kry

My mailbox has some space.
Thanks Jay for posting pictures of Rocket. He sure looks like his mother, Penney.

Old Post 01-01-2016 08:54 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Sometime we'll figure out how to get a picture of the 3 together. Duane sure does like the dog, and he should. I may be his biggest critic, but that's only because he's not a blue dog. Hope you are able to figure out that go[pro camera. Not really sure when you'd use it though.

Old Post 01-03-2016 07:14 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Penny and 1 of her sons named Rocket 1-4-2015

Rocket. Male out of Penney

Old Post 01-10-2016 12:55 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Risley, you can send me the pictures to my email.

ricochetj17@hotmail.com

Old Post 01-17-2016 03:14 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the fun hunt the other night Risley. I had a great time and it was really nice to meet Russ Bellar and have him hunt with us!

Old Post 01-30-2016 07:44 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Mother and Son 1-29-2016

Penney and Rocket

Old Post 02-01-2016 03:35 AM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Penny

So are there any pups that can be bought out of this female.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 02-01-2016 05:06 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Any offspring off of Penney turned 1yr old on Xmas day. I wouldn't call them puppies.

Old Post 02-02-2016 06:16 AM
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Penny

Okay can any of these young hounds be bought?

Old Post 02-02-2016 01:44 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAAN
UKC Forum Member

Well Mr.Carder if these pups are going to be that great and have all those restrictions on who they would sell too I don't think you or I would have a chance know I would not I am too old.LOL.

Word of mouth should sell these pups without having to go to the internet.

Old Post 02-02-2016 07:28 PM
CAAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAAN Click here to Send CAAN a Private Message Find more posts by CAAN Add CAAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Lol

Caan, your probably right. I'm to old too.

Old Post 02-02-2016 07:42 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penney's Pups

I placed the ad when I thought Penney was bred. As it turned out she was not. I've spent most of my life finding a dog like Penney and the purpose of the ad was to share my good fortune with someone else who had been unsuccessful, but would appreciate them. It is not a money thing. Also if you have never been successful at training a dog then I'd just as soon see you acquire the necessary skills on a different pup. I know I ruined a few when I first started. Penney would not satisfy some people and that is fine, but she does suit me. Thanks for your time and understanding.

Old Post 02-02-2016 11:36 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Penney Pups progress

Rocket won Best of Show Male with competition at a TW Sectional event and won 2nd place at a club hunt in his first hunt.

(1/2 brother)
Larry just won his cast in a CHKC hunt with 275+ in a 1hr hunt.

Old Post 03-24-2016 11:07 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ken, did you find homes for the puppies of the 2nd time cross?

Old Post 07-07-2016 01:10 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Deventers Penney X Nt. Ch. Deventer T-Rex Pups

Penney had 10 pups on 6/23/16. This is the same cross that produced Langs Gerti and Kreklows Rocket. There were 7 males and 2 females. Only males will be for sale. Penney and Rex are very similar in performance and looks. They are above average in ability. References are available. I would like to sell them to hunters who have had success training pups. These pups should have extremely high levels of intelligence, desire to please their owners, athletic ability and natural ability that are above average track dogs. Price $500. I can deliver to Autumn Oaks. Ken Risley 608-558-4640 Thanks for your time.

Old Post 07-31-2016 05:05 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Nt. Ch. Deventers Penney X Nt. Ch. Deventer T-Rex Pups

Penney had 10 pups on 6/23/16. This is the same cross that produced Langs Gerti and Kreklows Rocket. There were 7 males and 2 females. Only males will be for sale. Penney and Rex are very similar in performance and looks. They are above average in ability. References are available. I would like to sell them to hunters who have had success training pups. These pups should have extremely high levels of intelligence, desire to please their owners, athletic ability and natural ability that are above average track dogs. Price $500. I can deliver to Autumn Oaks. Ken Risley 608-558-4640 Thanks for your time.

Old Post 07-31-2016 05:06 AM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Deventers Penney and Deventers T-Rex Pups

Born 6/23/16, Four males left, will be super staked and performance. They are a better investment than gold. $500
Ken Risley 608-558-4640

Old Post 08-02-2016 02:19 PM