UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rugermkII
New UKC Forum Member

Wanted

3-4 year old completely finished male dog preferably brindle. I would like this dog to be the real deal, no me to's or kind of of a coonhound. I am looking for the real thing, not afraid to pay for the right dog. I am located in Richmond Indiana.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2014 12:00 AM
rugermkII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rugermkII Click here to Send rugermkII a Private Message Click Here to Email rugermkII Find more posts by rugermkII Add rugermkII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Knight
UKC Forum Member

Hunted with a 3 year old dog named Crow Monday night in Tennessee, 5 drops 5 coon by himself. He priced him to me but he wasn't cheap. If I had the money I would have brought him home. Went 1.3 miles with the meat in the roughest mountains I have ever been in. He is a big black dog he's not brindle. 5K to buy him, I saw him 4 drops by himself every drop he hunts out 900 yards or better & hunted a pup out of him with him on the last drop about 3am he went the 1.3 killed a big sow coon to them. I bought a puppy that is out of Crow's mother & the Food Stamp dog them boys had. He is by far the best Plott I have hunted with.

Last edited by Southern Knight on 12-19-2014 at 05:27 PM

Old Post 12-19-2014 02:10 AM
Southern Knight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Knight Click here to Send Southern Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Knight Add Southern Knight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

Who owns him?

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:07 AM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shane Buck
UKC Forum Member

Pretty sure that would be Mr. Jason Bickford (423)881-3355. Bledsoe County TN.

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:38 AM
Shane Buck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shane Buck Click here to Send Shane Buck a Private Message Find more posts by Shane Buck Add Shane Buck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shane Buck
UKC Forum Member

He has a thread for this dog on the stud page.

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:39 AM
Shane Buck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shane Buck Click here to Send Shane Buck a Private Message Find more posts by Shane Buck Add Shane Buck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Boys I don't want to sell my boys dog, I priced him to Billy Ray because he is hunting the same stock & is moving closer to me so I could keep him in my breeding program... Sorry for any confusion but Ole Crow has a home here where he was born. Thanks

Old Post 12-19-2014 05:02 AM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

PM sent

Old Post 12-19-2014 03:42 PM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Southern Knight
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for any confusion on the dog I wouldn't have posted anything had I known.... once again Sorry

Old Post 12-19-2014 05:28 PM
Southern Knight is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Southern Knight Click here to Send Southern Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Southern Knight Add Southern Knight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Gerber
UKC Forum Member

Now Jason We all no Money talks and cash is best He is for sale LOL

Old Post 12-31-2014 10:22 PM
Dave Gerber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Gerber Click here to Send Dave Gerber a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Gerber Find more posts by Dave Gerber Add Dave Gerber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott
UKC Forum Member

Dave he is too big a part of my breeding program to sell... I have finally got my dogs straitened out & were coming back with some young dogs that's winning at a young age.... Got too many crosses planned thru the years for me to let him get too far from the Mountains....

Good to hear rom ya, call me sometime ole Buddy (423)333-9780

Old Post 01-02-2015 09:57 PM
Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Click here to Send Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott a Private Message Visit Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott's homepage! Find more posts by Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott Add Gr.Nt.Ch.Plott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote