UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
steve pickett
UKC Forum Member

LUKE 12;40

BE YE THEREFORE READY ALSO:FOR THE SON OF MAN COMETH AT AN HOUR WHEN YE THINK NOT.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2014 04:14 PM
steve pickett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve pickett Click here to Send steve pickett a Private Message Visit steve pickett's homepage! Find more posts by steve pickett Add steve pickett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

FORGIVNESS

Its Friday, A cold one to.It gives me time to get caught up on my BiBLE Reading.Keep warm and have a nice weekend.I have another message on Forgivness,,May it be a Blessin to you and give you assurance You Are Forgiven.
FORGIVNESS
When you ask God to forgive you, do you accept His forgiveness right away or do you waste time feeling guilty?
So many Christians struggle with guilt and condemnation. They're trying to pay God back for what they did wrong when Jesus already made it right.

God's unconditional love is a very difficult concept for people to accept because, in the world, there's always payment for everything we receive. It's just how things work here. But God is not like people!
Aren't you glad about that?
We need to learn that whether or not we feel forgiven, we're forgiven.

Feelings of guilt and condemnation are a huge problem in the Church, but I want you to understand that’s what they are—feelings.
If you really know God's Word, no matter how you feel, you can speak scriptures over your life and pretty soon your feelings have lost their authority.

For instance, 1 John 1:9 says that if we repent and confess our sins, God is faithful to forgive us. You need to take hold of that.
The next time you ask God to forgive you and then feel guilty afterward, open your mouth and say, "God forgave me." Quote 1 John 1:9 or use another scripture but say it out loud. There is power in the tongue!
Praying and declaring Scripture out loud not only helps to renew your mind, it helps you stand firm, and it certainly puts the devil in his place.
The devil will try to make us feel guilty even when we didn't do anything wrong. So we need to confess our sins until everything is out in the open and told, and then get dressed in our spiritual armor so we can firmly stand our ground.

When it comes right down to it, we just want to be loved unconditionally and accepted for who we are. We don't want to have to pretend or perform. We just want to be accepted and loved. And God offers that to every single one of us.
None of us can earn God's love. But in order to receive God's love we need to first believe that He loves us.
If you have trouble believing God in this area, don't just put up with it and wish that you felt better. Study the love of God. Read books about it. Listen to teachings on love. Start talking about it.
Say, "If anybody can have God's love, I'm going to have it. If anybody can be free, I'm going to be free. If anybody can be happy, I'm going to be happy. If anyone can have peace, it's going to be me. If anybody can be used by God, I can be used by God. If anyone can get over their broken past, I will."
Don't give in to your emotions—minister to them. Manage them. Remember that every day you're in Christ, you're a new person.

Another area Christians struggle with is believing God has great plans for their life. Don't trust your feelings on that either. Trust God's Word.
Jeremiah 29:11 says, For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
We can all have the future God has planned for us if we choose to go after it—if we choose to grow and develop a deep relationship with God.
Yes, it's painful to grow. It's not easy to say no to yourself and yes to God. But every time you deny your flesh, it gets a little weaker and you get the victory.

People who are really strong, serious Christians are going after the meat of the Word. They listen to teachings on pride. They want to be humble, patient and victorious in Christ, and they train themselves to learn right from wrong.
I'm here to tell you that if you know who you are in Christ and you choose to grow, you will have a lot less trouble fighting guilt and condemnation. As a matter of fact, you will love God and the people He uses to correct you because they're helping you change and grow.
I don't want you to wake up every day and just live your life based on how you feel. I want you to know that God loves you no matter what and that you don't have to let feelings dictate the course of your life.
I believe you will see a transition if you pray and ask God, "Do what you want to do in my life. I'm Yours."
Give your life to God, Hes waiting for ya to ask,,God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,,Were Prayin For You All..See yas tomorrow if The Good Lords Willin

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-24-2014 12:51 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Ephesians 6:11-14

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place."

AMEN!!!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-27-2014 04:18 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Anchored

Are you tied down securly, Dont have to be worried about being torn or blown away by anything,,,,Lets see ?
Fear thou not, for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.” - Isaiah 41:10

I was raised in what you might call tornado alley. When we knew a tornado was coming, my dad would say, “Boys, go out there in the back yard and tie things down,” patio furniture and things like that. Sometimes we would go out after a tornoado, and the things we tied down was gone and the thing we tied it to was gone!

Friend, you’d better be tied to Jesus. He won’t blow away. Where is your hope? Where is your security? What have you anchored your hope to? I hope it’s in the solid rock, the Lord Jesus Christ.being tied by a string to God and you have nothin to worry about,,Why not get tied up with him ,There is no better security ,,,No none ,,,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day ,,Your Friend in Christ ,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for everyone ,,,See yas tomorrow if the good Lords willin

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 01-28-2014 02:17 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 4:23-24

Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

BRAD E. ISAACS

Old Post 01-28-2014 02:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

We Gota Trust!

Good Mornin to all ,I hope ya had a nice weekend .We did but man was it cold On Saturday ,I and my son was entered in coyote huntin contest 17 different groups of guys harvested 67 Coyotes in the area where I live They do so much damage to farmers cattle ,sheep and everything else up to our house dogs. I had a good weekend ,,now on to todays message ,,may it be a Blessin to yas ,
CBN.com -- In the sport of NASCAR there are individual drivers for every racecar and for every driver there is a spotter. On their own a racecar driver is more likely to crash, but with the help of a spotter they are able to avoid some costly accidents.

Bob Margolis from Yahoo Sports explains, “The spotter is a team member with a radio who is placed in a high position where they can see as much of the entire race track as physically possible-usually on top of the highest grandstand. His or her primary job is to make sure the driver is safe during the race and to be a second set of eyes.

More than anything else, it's a job based on trust. When a spotter says "clear," his driver has to trust he's being given good information and that no other car is there, meaning he can move up or down the track.”

We ourselves, are in a race, and God is our spotter. From His vantage point, God is able to see every detail of our life. Nothing is hidden from God’s sight, and to Him our road ahead is clearly visible.

I’m learning that when things don’t work out the way I would have wanted, there is a greater plan in the future. The focus has to be taken off my doubts and placed on a promised word from God.

His words in Jeremiah 29:11 are straightforward., “The eyes of faith are not always looking at the natural, the eyes of faith look out and they see the good, and they focus on the positive, and the eyes of faith are going to continue to trust God in everything.”

No matter how bleak today may look there is always change on the horizon for those of us who have the faith to believe.

Habakkuk learned how to trust God and not be affected by the negative stuff going on around him. He writes in Habakkuk 3:17-19,

“Though the cherry trees don't blossom and the strawberries don't ripen, though the apples are worm-eaten and the wheat fields stunted, though the sheep pens are sheepless and the cattle barns empty, I'm singing joyful praise to God. I'm turning cartwheels of joy to my Savior God. Counting on God's Rule to prevail, I take heart and gain strength. I run like a deer. I feel like I'm king of the mountain!”
When you’re in a tight spot and problems are raging all around, there is a sense of uncertainty that tries to envelop the mind. If we are not careful, it is easy to get mentally sidetracked. By focusing on our problems and never looking up, we will fail to experience the peace of God.

Isaiah 26:3 tells us,

“God will keep in perfect peace all who trust in Him, all whose thoughts are fixed on Him!” (NLT)

To reiterate about the spotter, Bob Margolis goes on to say, “Spotters can be responsible for keeping a young, perhaps emotional and easily frustrated driver calm while also telling him to slow down or speed up. He adds, “...the spotter also is a driver's co-pilot in the sense that he's able to see the big picture throughout the race.”

You and I have to come to the place where we trust God completely and allow Him the freedom to point us in the right direction. Not only do we have to trust Him, we have to remember that “God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them” (Rom. 8:28 NLT),,,God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas, Have a Blessed Day. Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayer Sent for Everyone! See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 01-28-2014 04:04 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Your Greatest Fears

Hello to all ! I hope your week is going good.I think Groundhog Day is this weekend..Im gona give my prediction today,I believe we are gona have more cold, snow , and bad weather and Im not worried about seeing my shadow..Summer is comin my friends ! we go through this every year.wont be long we will be sayin Man its to hot ,,We cant change the weather that God gives us,,But one thing that we can do and that is "Change our lives and the way we live " Lets get on to todays message May it be a Blessin to yas ,,, Your Greatest Fears

“…for He has said, ‘I will never leave you nor forsake you.” - Hebrews 13:5

This is one of the most encouraging verses in all the Bible. Greek scholars tell us this sentence, "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee," actually has five negatives in it. Now we say a double negative is bad English, but evidently it wasn't bad Greek. In the Amplified Version it reads: “I will never, no not ever, no never leave you nor forsake you.” Now friend, that will take the fear out of the future. Nothing can separate you from the love of God.

A preacher was visiting a grandmother in his church, trying to comfort her in her old age. I believe she knew the Lord better than he did, however. He took out his Greek New Testament and was reading this verse to her, explaining there were five negatives there. The grandma said, "Well, God may have to say it five times for you Greek boys, but once is enough for me."

We fear because we're afraid we're going to have to face something we don't understand, and we'll have to face it alone. God wants us to walk in faith, not fear, because He is always with us—He dwells within us!

Do you fear being forsaken, lonely? Most of us do. Yet we have the companionship of His presence. We fear our friends will leave us. Psychiatrists say the greatest need we have on earth is not material but the ability to love and be loved. The Lord has said, “I will never leave you.” Do you believe that promise? God speaking to you. Are you listening? It would be a good idea to commit Hebrews 13:5 to memory this week.Its nice to know that God is always there for us,No matter what To me it makes living my Life a little easier just knowing that ...God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day,Your Friend In Christ. From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for all ! Need Prayer all ya gota do is ask,, See yas tomorrow if The Good Lord s Willin

Old Post 01-29-2014 03:28 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Window Shopping Through The Bible

Goooooooooooooood Mornin !Its almost Friday Our week is almost done.I Love You All With The Love Of The Lord !!!!!!!!!! As you go through this day "Tell someone that you Love them ..." Lets get goin to todays message...Let me ask you this question ,,,Do You Do a Lot of Window Shopping ? Lets see..

Window Shopping Through the Bible

“Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.” - Psalm 119:105

Most of us just kind of go window-shopping through the Bible. “Oh, isn’t that a precious promise?” “Hmm, what a sweet promise.” “Oh, that’s a wonderful promise.” We take verses, memorize them, and even put them on our refrigerator door, but never lay hold on them. Just kind of window-shopping. But do we believe them?

“One of these days somebody is going to pick up this book, read it and believe it, and the rest of us are going to be ashamed of ourselves.” Promises are wonderful, but the Word of God was never meant to be just a grab bag of promises. It is a lamp to our feet and the light for our path.

Don’t wait another day to commit to making this a year of being devoted to reading the Bible and to prayer. Plan to read through the Bible this year, cover to cover. Lots of people think that readin The Bible cover to cover is a pretty hard task,But its not ,, If I can do it anyone can
If ya read just a few lines a day, some days read more some days less it will surprize you how much you have covered in such a short time,I have read The Bible completely from front to back one time . I am now in the proccess of readin it again and Im finding things that I missed the first time...,,The first page of the Bible reads like this,," In the Beginning God Made the Heavens and The Earth"The very last page of The Bible reads like this,,,"The Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all..AMEN There is lots of Good things between those 2 Verses that helps you through life...God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed day ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,RonMy Prayer today is That God Touchs each and everyone of you today in a very special way! See yas tomorrow if there Lords willin

Old Post 01-30-2014 02:21 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 86:4-6

Bring joy to your servant, Lord,
for I put my trust in you.
You, Lord, are forgiving and good,
abounding in love to all who call to you.
Hear my prayer, Lord;
listen to my cry for mercy.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 01-31-2014 02:12 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

JESUS Our Shepherd

Yeeee Haaa Its Friday Lets go with todays message,May it be a Blessin to yas !

Jesus, our Shepherd

“The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.” - Psalm 23:1

The Lord Jesus Christ is described as a Shepherd three times in the New Testament. He is called the Good Shepherd in John 10:11: “I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.” That’s the past — Mount Calvary.
He is called the Chief Shepherd in 1 Peter 5:4: “And when the Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall re_ceive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.” In the future He will return.
Finally, He is called the Great Shepherd in Hebrews 13:20-21: “… our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good work to do His will…” That’s the present. He perfects us.

The Good Shepherd—He died for me. The Chief Shepherd—He's coming for me. The Great Shepherd—He lives for me.
The Good Shepherd cares for you, past, present and future. Praise Him today—thank Him for making provision for you…before you were even born. God LOves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron

Old Post 02-01-2014 12:52 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Your Purpose and Gods Glory

Good Mornin All! Its Sleeted,Snowed,Rained,Ive seen it all today Lets get goin with todays message,I love you All!

Your Purpose and God's Glory

In His Presence: From Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen (Romans 11:36).

God is invisible, and the Bible says no man has seen God at any time. The word glory makes the invisible attributes of God visible to us. The air is thick with His presence. He is everywhere, but our eyes can't see Him. So He must make Himself visible, and that process is revealed to us as God's glory. The word glory comes from a root word meaning weighty or heavy. When God is called glorious, it is a reference to Him being the weightiest, heaviest, deepest being in the universe.

And God's glory is intrinsic. Whether you recognize it or not, He is glorious because that's just who He is. There are two created things that do not recognize God's glory: Satan and his angels, and mankind. Men tend to believe that life is all about them. But God speaks of "everyone who is called by My name, and whom I have created for My glory, whom I have formed" (Isaiah 43:7). God created us for His glory, not for our own.

Most of us are anthropomorphic, which means we are man-centered, rather than theocentric, which means God-centered. We tend to ask, "What's in it for me?" But that's God's question, not ours. God's glory is His own passion. He is seeking the highest glory for Himself, and rightly so because He is the greatest in every way. God's glory is the chief end of all things. You will know if someone has a heart for God based on whether or not they are seeking His glory.

Your growth will always be demonstrated in an increased passion for His name, His glory, and His recognition. God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,, Your Friend in Christ,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,Im sendin Prayers for you all,That Our God may touch you in some way See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 02-02-2014 06:14 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 59:15-17

They wander about for food
and howl if not satisfied.
But I will sing of your strength,
in the morning I will sing of your love;
for you are my fortress,
my refuge in times of trouble.
You are my strength, I sing praise to you;
you, God, are my fortress,
my God on whom I can rely.

SING hymns of praise in his name all the day long!! AMEN.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-03-2014 01:49 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

DOWN IN THE VALLEY

Down In The Valley

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me ...” - Psalm 23:4

Until the fourth verse in this psalm, David has been talking about the Lord. “The Lord is my Shepherd. He maketh me to lie down. He leadeth me. He restoreth my soul.” But now when he's in the valley, he's no longer talking about the Lord—he's talking to Him. “Thou art with me…. Thy rod, Thy staff…”

Nothing will bring you face to face with God more than the dark valleys of life. But when you get in the dark valleys, you're going to know what Jesus meant when He said, “I will never leave thee or forsake thee,” and, “I will be with thee always, even to the end of the age.”

Is the Lord your Shepherd? Here’s how to find out. Ask yourself: “Is the Shepherd my Lord?” You see, the only way you can say “The Lord is my Shepherd” is to be able to say, “The Shepherd is my Lord.” Not everyone can recite Psalm 23 and claim it for their own. It belongs to those who’ve found a personal relationship with the Lord—a personal, permanent, protected relationship that will endure for all eternity. The Lord is my Shepherd I know that for sure ,I love him with all my heart.Ask him into your life today,,,God Loves Yas, We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for all. See yas tomorrorw if The Lords willin,I hope you enjoyed this message for today

Old Post 02-04-2014 02:20 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

PSALM 18:1-3

I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I have been saved from my enemies.

BROTHER IN CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-04-2014 01:55 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Walking With Jesus

What a great day ! Another day to live and work for God. Well were getin another snow storm today,Im prepared and ready. so before it starts snow lets get goin may this be a blessin to ya,,Just knowing God is there.
After that, He appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country.
— Mark 16:12
I think it's interesting to note those to whom Jesus chose to appear after His resurrection. We don't read about Him appearing to Caiaphas or Caesar.

Now if it had been me, the first person I would have appeared to would have been Pilate: "Yo, Pilate! Remember me? Can't keep a good man down, can you?" Or I would have appeared to Caiaphas, the high priest who, for the most part, orchestrated the crucifixion.

But it is interesting how Jesus appeared to two disciples on the road to Emmaus and joined them on their journey. We don't know who they were, and they are not mentioned again in the Bible.

The Bible tells us that Jesus appeared in another form to them as they went into the country. In other words, He was going incognito. They didn't know that it was Jesus.

The last sight they had of the Lord was His beaten and bloodied body. Surely they wanted to get that image out of their minds.

There they were, walking along, and Jesus was walking with them. It's a reminder to us that at all times, even when we don't realize it, Jesus is walking with us.

Isaiah 43:2 promises, "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you."

Maybe when you are in church, you feel close to God. But wherever you go, you can know that Jesus is with you there too. When you are going through hard times, even when you cannot feel him Jesus is there. He is my friends ,,He is,and thats nothin but comfort for me to know,,He is always there no matter where we are...God Loves yas,,We Love Yas, Your Friend in Christ,,Have a Blessed Day ,,,From The Riverbottom <<<Ron ,,, See yas tomorrow Prayers for Everyone !

Old Post 02-04-2014 04:27 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

White As Snow

Hey we got more snow and lots of it 10 inches This is a good day to just to hang out in the house after all the chores are done.I think Im just gona do that. Now to todays message ,I hope you enjoy it Made White as Snow

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow . . ." Isaiah 1:18

I heard of a man giving his testimony at a Salvation Army meeting. There was a heckler in the crowd shouting, "Would you shut up? You're just dreaming!"

The heckler felt a tug at his coattail and a little girl said, "That's my daddy up there. He used to be a drunkard and beat up my mommy. We didn't have enough food to eat. But then he got saved, and my daddy's life is changed. See that woman over there? See how happy she is? That's my mommy. Mister, if my daddy's dreaming, don't wake him up!"

What a Savior who can take a poor lost sinner and wash him, save him, and make him new. Hallelujah!

When was the last time you shared Christ with a homeless person? Avail yourself and allow God to use you to shine His light in that direction. When we get saved it sure changes things ,,Many things ,, Our thoughts ,,Our actions , Our Language Wow What a change..God loves ays ,,We love yas,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend In Christ,,,From The Riverbottomr Ron

Prayers for You All,,,See yas tomorrow ,

Old Post 02-05-2014 05:33 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Merciful God

Good Mornin! 2 degrees out side, The heat of summer is coming ,Just wait it will be here ,Then we will be complaining about the heat. We serve a awsome God .He sure does mighty things for us.I thank God for leting a lowly sinner like me work and serve him.I am so underserving of the things he does and and gives me. I Love The Lord with all my heart ! and give all the praise and glory to him!!! Thank You Lord,Thank You! Now lets go to todays message hope you enjoy it ! Merciful God

“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” - 2 Peter 3:9

Did you know Methuselah lived to be 969 years old? And God had a very good reason for letting him live to be that old. The reason Methuselah lived so long was not that he had good genes but that God had great mercy. Why?

The name “Methuselah” means “When he is gone, it will come.” The “it” refers to The Flood. And according to the Word of God, The Flood came exactly the day that Methuselah died. God kept letting him live and live because God didn’t want anybody to perish in that flood. God kept giving one more opportunity and one more chance. He is “not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

Reflect upon your life—are there times you can name when God intervened with mercy when He might have sent judgment instead? Perhaps there were times when He spared you from something, and later you look back on that time and say, “God was so merciful.” Remember His mercy today and thank Him specifically for how He has covered your life with His garment of mercy. When Methuselah died ,That very same day the Great Flood came. I wonder who God is leting live today?and when this person dies ,God might return on that day.No one knows when The Lord is coming but ya better be ready when he does,You can be ready for that time and can be ready in the next 2 or 3 minutes if you ask God to come into your life ..because when God does come and return you wont have those 2 or 3 minutes...ask God into your life today...God Loves yas,,, We Love Yas , Your Friend In Christ From The Riverbottom,,,Ron My Prayer today is that "You " yes Im talkin to " You " Ask God into your life See yas tomorrow if the Lords Willin

Old Post 02-06-2014 02:04 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Psalm 97:9-11

For you, Lord, are the Most High over all the earth;
you are exalted far above all gods.
Let those who love the Lord hate evil,
for he guards the lives of his faithful ones
and delivers them from the hand of the wicked.
Light shines on the righteous
and joy on the upright in heart.

AMEN!

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-07-2014 02:27 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Your On Jesus Prayer List!

Good Friday Mornin! Where did the week go ? No wonder the Years slip by so fast.I want you all to know that each and everyone of you are on my prayer list,Though I dont know some of your names when I make my prayers to God ,He knows who im talkin about and listens ..I hope todays message is a blessin to yous . I love Jesus and I love Yous.

Your on Jesus’ Prayer List

“Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.” - Hebrews 7:25

You want a blessed thought? You’re on Jesus’ prayer list. There’s nothing more comforting to me than for someone to tell me they pray for me. I once met a man who said, Ron i, I prayed for you this morning. I pray for you every day.” That moved me greatly. There are six billion people on this earth. Some people have never been prayed for one time. If you’re on anybody’s prayer list, you’re blessed.

But I can tell you, you’re on Jesus’ prayer list. The Lord Jesus knows you by name, and He calls you by name. Did you come to God by Jesus? Then you’re on His prayer list. The finished work of Jesus is Calvary. The unfinished work of Jesus is His prayer ministry.

Thank Him today for the truth that “He ever lives to make intercession” for you. Isnt our God Awsome !!!! If you have been wanting to ask God into your life,Today would be an great day to do just that. Ya dont need anyones help,ya dont need to be in a special place, All ya have to do is ask him into your life ,theres no special words ,as long as you are askin him to come into your life He will know what you mean and your sincire,I sure wish I could do it for ya but i cant,,,if i could everyone on gods green earth would be saved by his grace.I cant even do it for my family,grand daughters ,grandson. I just cant do it .It is a choice that you have to make for your self. Gods just sitin there waitin for ya ,,,God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,, Your Friend in Christ,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers sent for you all,,See yas tomorrow if the Lords willin...

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 02-07-2014 at 02:58 PM

Old Post 02-07-2014 02:55 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Word of God...Settled in Heaven

Hay all ,I hope your havin a nice weekend ,Il be waitin for ya at church tomorrow mornin When ya walk in there will be a person with long hair, long beared, sorta glowing with a robe on. that just stands out sitin beside me....ya probly wont see him but hes there .Its awsome just knowing God is there with you ,,,One day when we all get to heaven we will see him and how awsome is that gona be ,,,Whats gona be awsome to is everyone that was Christian and has left us years ago will be sitin there also. Lets go to todays messageThe Word of God…Settled in Heaven

“For ever, O Lord, Thy Word is settled in heaven.” - Psalm 119:89

Isn’t that a beautiful verse? You know, the Bible is not the book of the year; it is the book of the ages. It is settled in heaven and on Earth. We can depend upon the Word of God. It is not up for a vote. But it does have its enemies.

There is the liberal who will try to water it down, the atheist who will deny it, and the cultist who will twist it. But I believe the greatest enemy of the Bible today is the Christian who does not love it, memorize it, practice it, and obey it. If we would do that, we would be witnessing and winning those who disbelieve.

It is absolutely imperative that you be certain about the Bible. You'll never get much of anything else settled, until you get that settled. Your salvation depends upon it because the Bible says you are born again by the Word of God. Your sanctification depends upon it. Jesus said, “Sanctify them through Thy truth. Thy Word is truth.” Your usefulness depends on it. God has given you the Word that you might be a workman needing not to be ashamed. Your assurance depends upon it. “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that you might know that you have eternal life.”

If you want to be an exclamation point rather than a question mark, then you need to be certain that the Bible is the Word of God. The Word is God and God is the Word. God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,Prayers sent for you all!!

Old Post 02-09-2014 02:10 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How You Can Avoid The Most Deadly Lie

Good Mornin ,Its cold and has not goten much warmer. Tomorrow is a new day ,Make this week a productive week ,Tell others about The God we serve
How You Can Avoid the Most Deadly Lie
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
Romans 10:17
I have a good friend who was visiting Israel some time ago, and he came upon a Bedouin shepherd out in the desert. He struck up a conversation with him, which led to talking with him about Jesus Christ. So he shared the Gospel.

At some point during the conversation, the Bedouin said, “I see… you’re keeping yourself from committing the sin of the desert.”
“What’s the sin of the desert?” my friend replied.

“The sin of the desert is the sin of silence. It’s knowing where there is water and not telling anyone else where it is!”

When it comes to salvation in Jesus Christ, this is where so many Christians fall into the trap of lying… by knowing where life can be found yet choosing to remain silent. They don’t tell others that they can be saved through Jesus Christ!

Be most careful of this cowardly lie. Don’t allow your friends and loved ones to enter eternity without hearing of the saving power of faith in Jesus Christ!

DON’T COMMIT THE SIN OF SILENCE. TELL OTHERS HOW THEY CAN FIND LIFE BY PLACING THEIR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.

Tell others about Our Lord.I really like talkin about him and tellin others what he has done in my life...You cant believe the people that takes right off talkin about him ,,Ive had people say ,,"Man im glad you started talkin about God ,Im not ashamed of him but lots of people just dont want to or bashful or somethin... God Loves Yas, WE love Yas, Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Prayers for you all ,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords willin

Old Post 02-09-2014 09:26 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:1-4

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-10-2014 02:05 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Do Ya need some spiritual healing heres how to get it done Spiritual Healing | 1 Peter 2:24

1 Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.”

The human heart is caught in a contradiction. On one hand God has placed eternity in our hearts, leaving us with a God-shaped hole. We suffer from an inward famine. We are starving for God. On the other hand we want to be our own god, call our own shots, be in control of our lives. We are afraid to surrender.

Our fear takes us on a quest to find fulfillment and satisfaction. Like the old song says, we are looking for love in all the wrong places. Everything we do to try to reach our destination leaves our hearts just as empty and hungry as when we began. We need God, but we want to be our own god. We are afraid to surrender.

Is your fear of surrender keeping you from God? Look at today's passage. Jesus bore your sins in his body on the cross so that we could die to sins--surrender--and live for righteousness. It's time to stop running. Healing comes by the wounds and the work of Jesus on the cross. I invite you to pray the following prayer.

Father, I am tired of running. I am tired of being afraid. I am tired of trying to fill the hole in my heart with the stuff of this world. Right now I surrender. I trust in Jesus, who bore my sins on his body on the cross. I want to die to my sins and live for you. I want to be healed by the work of Jesus. Please take away my fear and help me to surrender. In Jesus' name. Amen. God Loves yas We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers sent for all ..I hope you prayed this prayer with sincerity Ya just might of asked God to come into your life

Old Post 02-11-2014 12:09 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:4-6

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-11-2014 01:40 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

What Should It Profit A Man?

Hello Everbody! 1 Degree out side. In a couple months I will be sayin Its 100 out side today,Today is the day that the Lord has made lets rejoice and be glad in it ..Lets go with todays message

What Should It Profit a Man?

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?” - Mark 8:36

I read a couple months ago about a man that went to visit the ruins of the ancient city of Pompeii. Centuries ago when Vesuvius erupted, volcanic ash fell on everything and preserved the city just as it was. In fact, in the ruins there is a very interesting skeleton of a man. Evidently, when the volcano started to erupt and the ash began to fall, this man went back to his home for his bag of gold. The gold spilled on the floor and he reached out for it, just as the fumes overcame him. Now, he is embalmed for all time, grasping that gold. How foolish! What profit was his gold? Friend, the wisest thing that anybody can do is give his heart to Jesus Christ. That’s the only way to save your soul!

What are you grasping for today? Position? Power? Possessions? Prestige? Whatever it is, if you desire it more than you desire knowing Him, it will turn to ash in your hand. Or the Lord may have to gently pry it loose from your hand. Instead, say with Paul, “…that I may know Him! My prayer is that everyone reading this post dailey gets to know the Lord before you run out of time.God is going to return very soon,,Look how bad this world is geting,,,I want you and you and you to go to Heaven with me.God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day ,,Your Friend iin Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,Ya need Prayer ? Just ask,Thats all ya got a do,,, Prayer for all

Old Post 02-11-2014 04:27 PM