UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Female wanted
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

Female wanted

Wanting a young female B&T pup. Has to have that houndy, long-eared look. Like what you normally see in a B&T.

Last edited by tjcc1978 on 06-16-2019 at 04:52 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-2019 07:35 PM
tjcc1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjcc1978 Click here to Send tjcc1978 a Private Message Find more posts by tjcc1978 Add tjcc1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CraigF
New UKC Forum Member

Ken Duncan

Hey I would recommend Ken Duncan (801) 791-3895. His pups are the best looking B&Ts Iíve seen and have amazing noses.
http://www.treehound.com/html/duncan.html

Old Post 06-15-2019 09:11 PM
CraigF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CraigF Click here to Send CraigF a Private Message Click Here to Email CraigF Find more posts by CraigF Add CraigF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

We are getting one from Ken. She will be 8 weeks old on the 22nd. Here is a picture of her:

Her ears are very long Just how a B&T is supposed to look. Any shorter and the dog doesn't look houndy. She will be shipped to us on the 23rd. We can't wait.

Old Post 06-16-2019 07:23 PM
tjcc1978 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjcc1978 Click here to Send tjcc1978 a Private Message Find more posts by tjcc1978 Add tjcc1978 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CraigF
New UKC Forum Member

Congrats! Sheís beautiful. What is the cross?

Old Post 06-16-2019 11:24 PM
CraigF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CraigF Click here to Send CraigF a Private Message Click Here to Email CraigF Find more posts by CraigF Add CraigF to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

Chase and Carol

Old Post 06-17-2019 05:25 AM
CraigF
New UKC Forum Member

I have the same cross, but last years model. I think you will be really happy with her. They are great dogs. The one challenge I have for you is see if you can tire yours out after sheís 5-6 months old. I donít know if itís possible.

Last edited by CraigF on 06-17-2019 at 03:27 PM

Old Post 06-17-2019 03:24 PM
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

How does your dog look? How well does it tree?

Old Post 06-18-2019 12:22 AM
CraigF
New UKC Forum Member

Sheís gorgeous. I tried attaching an image but canít seem to get it.

Treed....she has a chop mouth at about 80-100 barks/minute.

Iím on the waiting list to get another one in about 6 months. I love mine. They are great dogs. You have to actually look hard to find anyone that doesnít like them.

Old Post 06-18-2019 03:13 AM
tjcc1978
UKC Forum Member

I am really interested to see how your girl looks We are so excited to get her. My husband had his female B&T Maggie stolen from her a long time ago, and he misses her to this day. So, I decided to look for one for our family as a sort of replacement for his Maggie. She was a pure hound for sure, her ears he said went almost down to the ground Hence why I wanted super long ears on this dog. This pup looks like how a B&T should look, not those super short ears you see in some B&T's. I noticed that UKC B&T's ears aren't as long as AKC B&T's, not sure why that is. Can't wait to get our girl. Less than a week now.

Last edited by tjcc1978 on 06-23-2019 at 05:34 AM

Old Post 06-18-2019 05:42 AM