UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > It's a real shame
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

It's a real shame

Most dog men know when their dog is loose mouth,ill, trashy, me tooing, leaving the tree ect.ect.....why carry these hounds to the hunts and hope they change for just one night or try and find loopholes in the rules or try and get another hound disqualified just don't make sense to me. But I guess l am just old fashioned or just OLD!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2019 06:33 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

kills me when guys have dogs that tree and they know that they only have a 5% chance of seeing something . so they draw out with someone as stupid as they are and score on blank trees to make there dogs look good. I drew out with the top handler in nation ?kc$ few nights ago and they scored on trees that no coon were on. Just so they could beat me. the dogs don't bother me as much as the idiots that have to cheat for them.

Old Post 06-07-2019 06:40 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Theirs very few "common sense" dogmen.
And even less "commonsense" at the hunts !

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:17 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Fox
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
kills me when guys have dogs that tree and they know that they only have a 5% chance of seeing something . so they draw out with someone as stupid as they are and score on blank trees to make there dogs look good. I drew out with the top handler in nation ?kc$ few nights ago and they scored on trees that no coon were on. Just so they could beat me. the dogs don't bother me as much as the idiots that have to cheat for them.

Ill take “things that never happened” for 1000 Alex.

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:22 PM
Sam Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Fox Click here to Send Sam Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Fox Add Sam Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Chew don't forget a dozen circle slicks is beat everytime if you have a hound that will get to himself and show you just 1 coon. If you do your homework away from the hunts drawing those tree monsters is not a big deal.

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:22 PM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Fox
Banned

http://prohound.com/results/77-2011...e&Year=2019

Which one was it? I’ve hunted with some of them, and their dogs usually have coons in their trees, they don’t win by making blanks.

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:24 PM
Sam Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Fox Click here to Send Sam Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Fox Add Sam Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JB Cobb
UKC Forum Member

Sam you are correct... The guys I know that win and win often won't be caught with one that shows more blanks than coons. They had rather beat you with a coon tree'er

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:27 PM
JB Cobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JB Cobb Click here to Send JB Cobb a Private Message Click Here to Email JB Cobb Find more posts by JB Cobb Add JB Cobb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Old, do you tell them that you don't appreciate them bringing their POS dogs to the hunts to hunt against your top hound?

And Chewy, did you tell that top handler how stupid he was and how you didn't appreciate him scoring on those blank trees?

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:35 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH

I just get real serious looking take the tracking collar of my dog and hang it on the tree if I think they are cheating.

Just sayen.

Tar

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:52 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Is it ignorance or dishonesty that makes the rule book as thick as a Sears catalog?

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:57 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 2ol2hunt
Is it ignorance or dishonesty that makes the rule book as thick as a Sears catalog?

People use to take the Sears catalog to the outhouse. JS

Old Post 06-07-2019 07:59 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I thought that the rules were so few that they were printed on the back of the scorecard?

Old Post 06-07-2019 08:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Sam Fox
Ill take “things that never happened” for 1000 Alex.

I like the comeback!!! LOL on a serious note I agree with you Sam!

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 06-07-2019 08:19 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I just get real serious looking take the tracking collar of my dog and hang it on the tree if I think they are cheating.

Just sayen.

Tar

How are you going to bring a panel back to question if a coon was seen or not? In $kc you simply cant. If 3 score it as coon seen plus it up. If its 2-2 delete it, and 1-3 circle it. You cant take the panel back due to the fact that the coon "could" come down if it were up there as soon as you walk away.

Team Mafia
2022 UKC World Champion
2019-2022 UKC World Qualifier
2019 Ok Prohunt Semi-finalist
2019 Spring SS Top 20
20,21, and 23 OK State PKC Champion
2020 Spring SS Top 7
2019-2023 PKC National Qualifier
2020-2023 TOC Qualifier
2020 UKC Top 100
2022 UKC Top 100
2023 JOY Super Hunt Champion
2022 UKC WORLDCH PKC PCH CH GRNTCH3 "Get Gone Jenna"
DOB- 9/30/2017

Old Post 06-07-2019 08:22 PM
TylerOSU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TylerOSU Click here to Send TylerOSU a Private Message Click Here to Email TylerOSU Find more posts by TylerOSU Add TylerOSU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

When did they change that ? Always been able to take a panel back to a tree.

Tar

Old Post 06-07-2019 08:26 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TylerOSU
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
When did they change that ? Always been able to take a panel back to a tree.

Tar

I guess you can pay your 100 to bring it back but you will never, ever, ever win that. How are you going to prove to a panel that there "was/was not" a coon in that tree 2 hours ago?!?!?!?