UKC Forum Member
Registered: Dec 2003
Location: Mercer PA
My pup out of Rider will be 1 on the 4th of july. She is running and treeing alone and has made trees the last 5 nights.
Of all the pups I have raised in the last 10 years (and it isn't 1-2) she has every quality that I am wanting.
1. Silent at the house kennel or chain
2. No mess in the kennel
3. No chewing or destruction
4. Great personality with dogs and people
5. Healthy and not fussy with food, endless energy
6. Goes hunting BY HERSELF
7. Runs a track as good as any I have seen if its hot the head it up
8. Took a little to get her to realize what treeing was, but now that she has, she has it! Locates, and puts it in park.
I tried to breed to Rider a few years ago and couldn't get it done.......I am so glad I took the chance when a pup came available.
The fun is over once you pull the trigger
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS
Last edited by Ron Ashbaugh on 05-28-2019 at 01:27 PM
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged