UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Nkc feist stud (looking)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Powhitlow
UKC Forum Member

Nkc feist stud (looking)

Searching for a quality bred, top notch tree dog for my 4 year old gyp. She’s a great little dog and I want more like her. Looking for a Nkc stud. Natural bob would be a plus. Thanks

Peyton

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2020 08:05 PM
Powhitlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Powhitlow Click here to Send Powhitlow a Private Message Click Here to Email Powhitlow Find more posts by Powhitlow Add Powhitlow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yrphunter
UKC Forum Member

Look up luthers fiest on here, he had 2 really nice males he had to sell due to health reasons but I’d say they are still around southwest va somewhere. I have a son to his cracker dog that has been a really nice squirrel dog but he’s not the hardest tree dog, but he stays treed with the squirrel. Cracker has thrown lots of very nice squirrel dogs though.

PR Dry Branch's Thunder Braley
PR Dry Branch's foggy mtn daisy

Never forgotten-
PR Dutch Hollars Mtn Cry Diamond

Old Post 04-12-2020 04:08 AM
yrphunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrphunter Click here to Send yrphunter a Private Message Click Here to Email yrphunter Find more posts by yrphunter Add yrphunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
e odell
UKC Forum Member

STUD

GIVE ROCKY TOPP RIO A LOOK 2019 NKC SQUIRREL DOG OF THE YEAR

Old Post 04-13-2020 09:33 AM
e odell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for e odell Click here to Send e odell a Private Message Click Here to Email e odell Find more posts by e odell Add e odell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmweeks
New UKC Forum Member

got a direct son out of j's joe black. good looking dog. throws bob tailed pups. I have dogs from the last three litters and they are tree dogs.

Old Post 04-15-2020 02:57 AM
rmweeks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmweeks Click here to Send rmweeks a Private Message Click Here to Email rmweeks Find more posts by rmweeks Add rmweeks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yrphunter
Look up luthers fiest on here, he had 2 really nice males he had to sell due to health reasons but I’d say they are still around southwest va somewhere. I have a son to his cracker dog that has been a really nice squirrel dog but he’s not the hardest tree dog, but he stays treed with the squirrel. Cracker has thrown lots of very nice squirrel dogs though.

Thanks Daniel.

Cracker the male I owned now belongs to Vernon slone in ky. Cracker is a top notch tree dog and has proven himself as a reproducer of good squirrel dogs from several different females. For more info on him gimme a shout and I can set ya up with vernon.

Hunt em hard, cull em harder

Old Post 05-09-2020 03:40 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote