UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Trackman,Brookshire Uncle Lee, Durban’s Rambler,
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ole school
UKC Forum Member

Trackman,Brookshire Uncle Lee, Durbins Rambler,100 Proof Rat, Rolling Hill

….Ch Grnitech ‘Pr Nocturnal Style
Grch Grnitech ‘Pr All Grand Trackman
….Grnitech Grch ‘Pr Rock River Lady

…..Grnitech’Pr 100 Proof Bud

….Grnitech ‘Pr 100 Proof Rat(son of Rat Attack)
Pr 100 Proof Ann
….Nitech ‘Pr Dinkycreek Ruby(Dohoney Lobo)

Future pups breeding done Born 05/13/24

….Grnitech Hardwood Whiner( son of Durbins Rambler)
Pr Clark’s Finley River Skinner
….Pr Clark’s Finley River Spot(niece to Whiner)

Hicks Finley River Girl

…. Brookshires Finley River Driver (son of Uncle Lee)
Brookshires Finley River Momba(linebred Brookshires uncle Lee)
….Kraviks Babe (niece of Driver)

This is a balanced breeding.

Last edited by Ole school on 05-20-2024 at 09:29 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2024 01:37 AM
Ole school is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ole school Click here to Send Ole school a Private Message Click Here to Email Ole school Find more posts by Ole school Add Ole school to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlynch
UKC Forum Member

Puppies

Where are you located?
How much for the pups?

Old Post 05-11-2024 02:13 PM
dlynch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlynch Click here to Send dlynch a Private Message Click Here to Email dlynch Find more posts by dlynch Add dlynch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Atherton
UKC Forum Member

I owned a Rolling Hill dog years ago. Her and her relatives were extremely accurate dogs.

Aim small miss small

Old Post 05-12-2024 12:31 AM
Larry Atherton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Atherton Click here to Send Larry Atherton a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Atherton Visit Larry Atherton's homepage! Find more posts by Larry Atherton Add Larry Atherton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ole school
UKC Forum Member

Re: Puppies

quote:
Originally posted by dlynch
Where are you located?
How much for the pups?

I am in Texas give me a call 817 846 3296

Old Post 05-12-2024 02:30 PM
Ole school is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ole school Click here to Send Ole school a Private Message Click Here to Email Ole school Find more posts by Ole school Add Ole school to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ole school
UKC Forum Member

Rolling hill

Yes they are natural and early starters.
The same cross that started the Lone Pine those that know see what I am doing. Finley River, Mr.Quick , Bellers pac man, Rolling Hill Dan, House Tom Tom, Bill Mick bred the Whiner male. Then you have the Brookshires Uncle Lee,
Bark Busting Bush, Brookshires Driver , heavy Finley River behind those breeding. Lobo Benson

Old Post 05-12-2024 02:58 PM
Rusticrooster
UKC Forum Member

Ole School Is a very good guy to talk with. I believe he’s keeping the line as pure as possible. Should be some good ones coming. I certainly enjoyed our phone conversation

Old Post 05-14-2024 02:40 PM
Rusticrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusticrooster Click here to Send Rusticrooster a Private Message Click Here to Email Rusticrooster Find more posts by Rusticrooster Add Rusticrooster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rusticrooster
UKC Forum Member

Ole School Is a very good guy to talk with. I believe he’s keeping the line as pure as possible. Should be some good ones coming. I certainly enjoyed our phone conversation

Old Post 05-14-2024 02:40 PM
Rusticrooster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rusticrooster Click here to Send Rusticrooster a Private Message Click Here to Email Rusticrooster Find more posts by Rusticrooster Add Rusticrooster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ole school
UKC Forum Member

Pups born last night

Great talking to you as well. It’s not every day that you get a chance to talk to the guy that owned the hounds in your pedigree way back. I wild like to give you a pup. If they all make it you really talked the traits of this gyp letting me know it’s true. Nose, big mouth, smarts, early starters.
Thank

Old Post 05-14-2024 03:41 PM