UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > "Finley River" questions.
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS SANDERS
UKC Forum Member

DROP DEAD FRED HAS FINLEY RIVER ON HIS 3 GENERATION......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-29-2010 04:36 PM
THOMAS SANDERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS SANDERS Click here to Send THOMAS SANDERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS SANDERS Find more posts by THOMAS SANDERS Add THOMAS SANDERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Roger Wilson
Matt we will have to get together and hunt sometimes. I hunt quite a bit in Ohio. I sure like this old blood. I like listening to these dogs take the track away when the going gets tough.

Sounds good Roger, give me a shout...I actually heard you have a liter mate to my dog off Shoemakers Gator.

Last edited by Matt McKinney on 10-19-2010 at 03:02 AM

Old Post 10-18-2010 09:19 PM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Matt if it is out of Jacksons Finley River Sally and Gator then yes I do. I sold half of him to a guy in Greeneville Tn and he is hunting him right now.

Old Post 10-19-2010 12:01 AM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Matt if it is out of Jacksons Finley River Sally and Gator then yes I do. I sold half of him to a guy in Greeneville Tn and he is hunting him right now.

Yes sir thats the liter..Mine is doing real nice, how about yours? Im getting ready to get a pup off Jeff again. He bred Finley River Sally to ZebIII..Them pups have the right formula to be coondogs. I will try to get some pics of your dogs litermate up.

Last edited by Matt McKinney on 10-19-2010 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 10-19-2010 03:01 AM
Matt McKinney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt McKinney Click here to Send Matt McKinney a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt McKinney Find more posts by Matt McKinney Add Matt McKinney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Matt McKinney
Sounds good Roger, give me a shout...I actually heard you have a liter mate to my dog off Shoemakers Gator.

Here my dog is Roger..With the grease:

Old Post 10-19-2010 03:51 AM
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Matt here is a picture of Dash on the bench when he was about 10 months old. I also put a video of him treeing when he was about the same age.

Toe Cutter looks like you have some good bred dogs. I think Finley River Dan was the best reproducer of the Finley River Dogs.

Old Post 10-19-2010 02:53 PM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt McKinney
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Matt here is a picture of Dash on the bench when he was about 10 months old. I also put a video of him treeing when he was about the same age.

Toe Cutter looks like you have some good bred dogs. I think Finley River Dan was the best reproducer of the Finley River Dogs.

Good looking hound Roger..Thanks for posting

Old Post 10-19-2010 03:23 PM
sscace
UKC Forum Member

finley river

interesting but i think mr bixler stated the f r strain with sally and shelders sonnie boy produced f r chief that jj monroe had as well as fr spot(think he won the world back then and later was shot on a tree) fr chief jr f r pete and many more. i think john monre has as much or more to do with the finley river stain as anyoneone only 1 old farts opinion

Old Post 02-19-2011 06:31 PM
sscace is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sscace Click here to Send sscace a Private Message Click Here to Email sscace Find more posts by sscace Add sscace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toe cutter
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Travis Brown
who has one that shows Chief in four generations?

i have some frozen semen that will put finley river dan on the 3rd line on pups 3 generation ped,chief on the 4th.

..................................................................finley river chief
.........................................................finley river dan
................................................red eagle di ck
semen............................stampers red eagle

Gary Hern gave the last he had to me provided i use it only on females off Red Eagle Mack.

Old Post 02-19-2011 06:49 PM
toe cutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toe cutter Click here to Send toe cutter a Private Message Find more posts by toe cutter Add toe cutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Toe Cutter, let me know when you decide to use it. I would love to have a pup. I think Dan was the best reproducer that ever lived.

Old Post 02-20-2011 06:38 PM
cbcoonskinner
UKC Forum Member

I know where one female off of Mac is at!

Home of:
Red Eagle Chief

Old Post 02-20-2011 08:47 PM
cbcoonskinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbcoonskinner Click here to Send cbcoonskinner a Private Message Click Here to Email cbcoonskinner Visit cbcoonskinner's homepage! Find more posts by cbcoonskinner Add cbcoonskinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Dual Gr. Ch. Finley River Nite Hawk

Hi,

Purchased the semen from Nite Hawk. Will be breeding some nice females soon.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 03-28-2011 09:15 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Question for History Nutt .

#1 This is the pedigree on my old female (13) I don't think the number to Chief would be high, but heavily conscentrated. Would you consiter her Finley River, I always have? You are the man who would know.
********************'PR' JOHNSONS DANNY BOY
****************** 'PR' COMANCHE DANCER
******************** 'PR' JOHNSONS BABE
**************** NITECH GRCH 'PR' COMANCHE TIMBER
******************** 'PR' WADE'S COMANCHE
****************** 'PR' COMANCHE JESSIE JR.
******************** 'PR' COMANCHE JESSIE ( GRANDDAUGHTER TO DANNY BOY)
************** GRCH 'PR' COMANCHE FALCON
****************** 'PR' WADE'S COMANCHE
**************** GRCH 'PR' COMANCHE'S DEE
******************** GRNITECH 'PR' MOFFETT'S W.C. DEAMON
****************** 'PR' COMANCHE SHEDEAMON
******************** NITECH 'PR' TEMBER TALKING SHEBA
'PR' COMANCHE BERTA
******************** GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' SPRING CREEK ROCK
****************** CH GRNITECH 'PR' SPRING CREEK RADAR
******************** 'PR' STINSON'S ANGEL
**************** CH GRNITECH 'PR' STINSON'S BOBBY
******************** NITECH CH 'PR' KAW RIVER CHIEF
****************** 'PR' STINSON'S ANGEL
******************** 'PR' ROCK CREEK LOU
************** 'PR' COMANCHE KATE
****************** 'PR' WADE'S COMANCHE
**************** GRCH 'PR' COMANCHE'S DEE
******************** GRNITECH 'PR' MOFFETT'S W.C. DEAMON
****************** 'PR' COMANCHE SHEDEAMON
******************** NITECH 'PR' TEMBER TALKING SHEBA

# 2 This one is a little younger (12) I own her. There is a littermate brother 1hr away and Ive got a litter of pups coming out of him. Im not shure what you would call these. Finley River ? Herschberger? House?
******************** GRNITECH MEARS FINLEY RIVER DAN
****************** 'PR' JOHNSONS DANNY BOY
******************** GRNITECH 'PR' MORGANS PENNY
**************** 'PR' WADE'S COMANCHE
******************** GRNITECH GRCH MERCHANTS BAWLING BARNEY
****************** 'PR' JOHNSONS BABE
******************** BALL'S ROSE
************** GRCH 'PR' COMANCHE'S 44 MAGNUM
******************** GRNITECH GRCH GOLD CREEK MUNDO
****************** NGRCH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' TABLE ROCK MUNDO JR.
******************** 'PR' TABLE ROCK BEA II
**************** CH 'PR' BROWN'S CLEAR LAKE MUNDEE
******************** CH GRNITECH 'PR' TREE TALKING SAM
****************** CH 'PR' BROWN'S CLEAR LAKE JENNY
******************** 'PR' BROWN'S CLEAR LAKE DANA ( FR DAN OR DAN III DAUGHTER ?)

GRCH 'PR'SWEET TALKING COMANCHE BUCK
CH 'PR' SWEET TALKING COMANCHE TROUBLE ( SHE EARNED HER NAME)

******************** GRNITECH GRCH MERCHANTS BAWLING BARNEY
****************** GRNITECH ROCK RIVER RING
******************** KRUGERS LADY
**************** NITECH CH 'PR' NITERUN'S RING
******************** GRNITECH 'PR' HOUSES CLINT
****************** NITECH 'PR' DARNELL'S LITTLE LOU I
******************** 'PR' DAVIS' PEGGY
************** GRFCH GRCH 'PR' SWEET TALKING RUBY
******************** NITECH THE FOOT
****************** GRNITECH 'PR' BLUE WATER THUNDER
******************** 'PR' LICKING RIVER SUE
**************** 'PR' NITERUN'S MA BARKER
******************** NITECH CH 'PR' WOLFE'S BLUE WATER JO JO
****************** 'PR' BARBER'S BIG CREEK LIL
******************** GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' HURST'S IND. MANDY II

Both of these old females and Buck act, look and hunt just like the hounds described in the 17 previous pages.

Thanks!

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:33 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Finley River Nite Hawk Semen

Mr. Starke,

I shure hope you can work the deal and get Emma bred. Im hunting a female out of her for Teddy, she is a little firecracker. She goes back to nitehawk 8 times.

Old Post 04-28-2011 12:36 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluwalker
UKC Forum Member

Why is the finley river blood so hard to find? Everything i've heard has been good so why did it die out?

Old Post 04-28-2011 02:27 AM
Bluwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluwalker Click here to Send Bluwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email Bluwalker Find more posts by Bluwalker Add Bluwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cbcoonskinner
UKC Forum Member

Finely River Scout

How old is Finely river scout? owned by Roger Wilson, I have buddy who has male pup with puppy papers with finely river scout listed as sire.Roger wilson listed as breeder.Looking at this post Scout couldn't be more than couple years old himself.the pup is two years old is there an older fr scout dog? All he has is puppy papers on this dog.

Home of:
Red Eagle Chief

Last edited by cbcoonskinner on 04-28-2011 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 04-28-2011 03:49 AM
cbcoonskinner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cbcoonskinner Click here to Send cbcoonskinner a Private Message Click Here to Email cbcoonskinner Visit cbcoonskinner's homepage! Find more posts by cbcoonskinner Add cbcoonskinner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

FINLEY RIVER CHIEF

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 04-28-2011 04:22 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ruby54501
UKC Forum Member

Evan I can't wait til a couple of my females come in heat they will be bred to Buck. Trouble with Trouble she was always off treeing coon when I was hunting bear. Talked with Ted and we are taking Gracie and Jessie down to Ted's asap when in heat. Also Lonnie Mears found me a brother to our Lonnie dog that was killed last year. We are taking Ally and Rasin to OK will cross on Rowdy. There are alot of Finley River dogs around just have to know where to look.
Ally has pups that are doing very well in the woods at year an half old. Out hunting some older dogs on track and tree and have the coon not slick treeeing idots.

I am trying to find a dark male for Nancy. Nancy is linebred Spring Creek Radar,Finley River Joe,Mundo. I think Nancy has four crosses to Radar,Joe and Mundo top and bottom. Linebred Kentucky River Rowdy on the Bottom. Male has to be dark almost black. As Nancy could use more color.

Love that old bloodline.

UKC and AKC reg.
Hunted on bear,coon and all cats from the west coast to the east coast and Canada.
Lets go hunting!
Mears' old Finley River & Spring Creek Rock bred hounds are what we hunt and breed.
True Sportsmen love the thrill of the chase and going to the tree not the point of kill. Fair chase!

Old Post 04-28-2011 06:46 PM
Ruby54501 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ruby54501 Click here to Send Ruby54501 a Private Message Click Here to Email Ruby54501 Visit Ruby54501's homepage! Find more posts by Ruby54501 Add Ruby54501 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stonehill
UKC Forum Member

Finley River....still runs deep !

Many people say whatever happend to the Finley River dogs well the bloodline is still here in fact it's everywhere!!!! You just need to look deep into Your pedigrees to see the WORDS Finley River.Most all walkers go back to F.R. Chief often several times!!

Old Post 05-11-2011 10:06 PM
stonehill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stonehill Click here to Send stonehill a Private Message Click Here to Email stonehill Find more posts by stonehill Add stonehill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Refresh to save a good thread.

Old Post 09-30-2011 01:08 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

Re: Finley River....still runs deep !

Originally posted by stonehill
Many people say whatever happend to the Finley River dogs well the bloodline is still here in fact it's everywhere!!!! You just need to look deep into Your pedigrees to see the WORDS Finley River.Most all walkers go back to F.R. Chief often several times!!

stonehill - You are right, the bloodlines are there, I still like a lot of Banjo with a Finley River chaser .... go on for ever ! Even when the names aren't showing on 6 generation pedigree, you can still see Finley River showing in the dogs, if you know what you are looking at. Ever wonder why some have shorter ears, rough coat or that yellow color instead of red !

Old Post 09-30-2011 06:11 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

For the last 15 years I have been linebreeding on Beaver Lake Magic.Magic was a Finley River dog and was almost pure white.But one thing about it you get houndy looking pups and not whippet cross looking.LOL

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 09-30-2011 09:47 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Currens Jr.
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ruby54501
Evan I can't wait til a couple of my females come in heat they will be bred to Buck. Trouble with Trouble she was always off treeing coon when I was hunting bear. Talked with Ted and we are taking Gracie and Jessie down to Ted's asap when in heat. Also Lonnie Mears found me a brother to our Lonnie dog that was killed last year. We are taking Ally and Rasin to OK will cross on Rowdy. There are alot of Finley River dogs around just have to know where to look.
Ally has pups that are doing very well in the woods at year an half old. Out hunting some older dogs on track and tree and have the coon not slick treeeing idots.

I am trying to find a dark male for Nancy. Nancy is linebred Spring Creek Radar,Finley River Joe,Mundo. I think Nancy has four crosses to Radar,Joe and Mundo top and bottom. Linebred Kentucky River Rowdy on the Bottom. Male has to be dark almost black. As Nancy could use more color.

Love that old bloodline.

what is nancy out of

Old Post 10-01-2011 03:57 AM
Lee Currens Jr. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Currens Jr. Click here to Send Lee Currens Jr. a Private Message Find more posts by Lee Currens Jr. Add Lee Currens Jr. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoghill Hounds
UKC Forum Member

Re: FINLEY RIVER CHIEF

quote:
Originally posted by HistoryNutt

Old Post 01-02-2012 04:32 AM
Hoghill Hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoghill Hounds Click here to Send Hoghill Hounds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoghill Hounds Find more posts by Hoghill Hounds Add Hoghill Hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy
UKC Forum Member

btt to save a good thread

Old Post 03-08-2013 10:38 AM
brogy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brogy Click here to Send brogy a Private Message Click Here to Email brogy Find more posts by brogy Add brogy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote