UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups for Sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Pups for Sale

9 week old pups out of Black Iron Strike Male and Myers & Minehart Female. 3 males, 2 females. UKC and PKC registered, SS and PERF paid up. Great looking pups! $400.00 870.299.1338. Located in South Arkansas.

Last edited by wcroberson on 05-03-2015 at 11:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-03-2015 11:15 PM
wcroberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wcroberson Click here to Send wcroberson a Private Message Click Here to Email wcroberson Find more posts by wcroberson Add wcroberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-06-2015 02:45 AM
wcroberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wcroberson Click here to Send wcroberson a Private Message Click Here to Email wcroberson Find more posts by wcroberson Add wcroberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Would be willing to let them go considerably cheaper if anyone would take a chance. Serious hunters only. Just wanting to see if this cross is any good. Would like to cover costs. Would also help a kid if this is something he or she is serious about. Thanks for viewing. Have a good day.

Old Post 05-09-2015 02:14 AM
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-11-2015 01:03 AM
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-15-2015 03:53 AM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

Haven't been hunting Strike at all hardly. I have been hunting pups mostly. I have 5 that are wearing me out. Strike has been sitting in the pen. Going to drag him out this weekend for the State Hunt and see how we can do. Was going to hunt a female pup, but every female on my place is coming in heat or going out. Going to post a few videos of Strike from earlier this year. Strike is just as good or better a hound as anything on the board. Gets through the country and works a track good and is a clean and steady tree dog. He don't need any help. These pups will make coonhounds if given the chance. I'd try one out if I had a kennel to put one in.

https://youtu.be/45xBS_6CXqM
https://youtu.be/zBww1li5PZ0
https://youtu.be/7GDYjL6SOEU

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON DARLA

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'CLEGGS NORTHERN BLACK SKIP

PKC CH / CH GRNITECH'PR'MALONES MIDNIGHT DAN

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON STRIKE
PKC CH / NITECH BACKWATER SASSY
NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY
NITECH BLACK IRON KATNISS

Old Post 05-15-2015 06:37 AM
Keith Penningto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Penningto Click here to Send Keith Penningto a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Penningto Add Keith Penningto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Keith for the post. Had a guy from up your way call. He asked for pics. Had'nt heard anything back out of him. How did you do this weekend?

Old Post 05-17-2015 11:08 PM
Keith Penningto
UKC Forum Member

I hate it when they ask for pics first. 99% of they time they are usually kicking the tires when they do that. I had a guy ask for pictures of my last litter when they were 2 days old. What are you going to be able to tell about a pup when it is 2 days old. I could have taken 7 pictures of the same pup and he would have never known the difference. I never responded to the guy. He is on this board all the time asking for pictures of just about every litter that pops up and if he buys a pup he usually has it back on the board about 4 months later For Sale. I drew Backwater Stylish PJ, Fifty X Tiny and an English male named Main Street Hooch. Hooch kicked our tail. We made 4 trees and looked at 5 coons. One had some kittens in it. Kandy lost her cast as well. We didn't stay the second night we came home and got back to working these young dogs that we have. Got to get them ready for the SS I hope. I'll be glad when July 1st gets here were I can get them in a boat on the water and I can carry a rifle to shoot a few out to them.

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON DARLA

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'CLEGGS NORTHERN BLACK SKIP

PKC CH / CH GRNITECH'PR'MALONES MIDNIGHT DAN

PKC CH / GRCH'GRNITECH'PR'BLACK IRON STRIKE
PKC CH / NITECH BACKWATER SASSY
NITECH BACKWATER HAMMER
PKC CH BACKWATER ROWDY
GRNITECH POORBOY
NITECH BLACK IRON KATNISS

Last edited by Keith Penningto on 05-20-2015 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 05-20-2015 06:08 PM
Keith Penningto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Keith Penningto Click here to Send Keith Penningto a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Penningto Add Keith Penningto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I sent pics . Probably won't do that again. Too much headache no gain. If I knew folks were serious might be worth the effort. Don't want to be a jerk but too much money to give em away for yard ornaments. I would almost give em to serious hunters .

Old Post 05-21-2015 05:52 AM
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

These are some eating machines. Let my loss be your gain. Serious hunters contact me for a deal. Don't think you will be disappointed. Had these pups out about every evening. They don't stay under my feet. They get in the woods and have even worked them in the water. Most have good mouths and are interested in a hide. Just call me and help me and I will do my best to help you.

Old Post 05-27-2015 12:59 AM
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 06-02-2015 02:41 AM
twinoak
UKC Forum Member

puppys

Wish you were closer to NC would take a puppy for me and my son to.

Old Post 06-02-2015 03:35 AM
twinoak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for twinoak Click here to Send twinoak a Private Message Click Here to Email twinoak Find more posts by twinoak Add twinoak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joel martin
UKC Forum Member

Yea I agree wish you were closer to nc.

Pennyhills Blackberry Swamp Ivy (American leopard)
Pennyhill's Southpaw Rocky (Black N Tan)
Pennyhill's Late Nite Sniper ( RedBone)

Old Post 06-02-2015 04:00 AM
Joel martin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joel martin Click here to Send Joel martin a Private Message Click Here to Email Joel martin Find more posts by Joel martin Add Joel martin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wcroberson
UKC Forum Member

Kinda wish I was too. If that meant I could sell these hungry suckers. If I find someone with a free private jet I'll send ya'll some.

Old Post 06-03-2015 01:26 AM