UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH Crooked River Red Turkey
Pages (37): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

IMG]http://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y342/Oliphantsdogs/20141127_215034-1.jpg[/IMG]
Had a blast hunting tonight. Gr nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx and Gr nt ch Thompsons circle t zoe treed 7 coon in a short amount of time. Lots of jokes and cutting up tonight. These 2 dogs have pups on the way, they're due January 10th. Once she has them, I'll start taking deposits for those wanting pups.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Last edited by Travis O. on 11-28-2014 at 05:24 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2014 05:20 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-28-2014 05:26 AM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Here's a video of turkey and zoe treed

Old Post 11-28-2014 05:27 AM
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Good job !!!

Looks like you fellows had a good time. The coons were moving good here tonight, I was even able to tree a few with my young red potlicker!!!

Old Post 11-28-2014 06:19 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Travis, thanks for coming down to hunt last night it was definitely a fun and unforgettable hunt. I hope that more people come and hunt with Turkey and find out what kind of machine he is. Turkey is just a natural FREAK in the woods and I hope Zoe is full of butterballs.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Last edited by Borgstadt on 11-28-2014 at 03:39 PM

Old Post 11-28-2014 02:45 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Travis...

you are a lucky man to have turkey, and turkey is a lucky dog to have such a good owner. I really feel like turkey has some big wins comeing in the future.. !

Old Post 11-28-2014 03:33 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey is paid up as a performance sire for 2015

Old Post 12-02-2014 02:05 AM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Can't Wait

Travis,

Looking forward to coming down this week to see Turkey go in his own back yard. Lord knows he tore up ours.

Old Post 12-03-2014 01:03 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Travis hopefully me and Randal will be heading out to meet up with you and Lyle in a couple weeks.Hopefully Lyle has washed that poop off his jacket lol.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year

Old Post 12-04-2014 03:49 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Chris, I'm ready for Saturday also. Conditions are getting tough so you'll get to turkey work for his coons. Hopefully there's enough dumb or crippled coons left so he can tree one. Brian, I hope you guys get to come up. Picking on Lyle is a serious task and I could use some help. Lol

Old Post 12-04-2014 04:03 PM
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Why does everyone wanna pick on me? Lol Bryan, don't worry I washed that nastiness off I just hope Travis has washed his finger! :-)

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 12-05-2014 06:53 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Chris Snyder came down from Iowa to hunt last night. We had a good hunt and a great time. Coons moved early and everything fizzled out later in the night. Turkey and Abby treed 3 singles, 2 leafy oaks that may have been empty and a den tree.

Chris also brought my pup out of these 2 fine hounds. Abby has a nice mouth and is a very nice treedog. These pups should be natural impressive treedogs

Last edited by Travis O. on 12-07-2014 at 01:19 PM

Old Post 12-07-2014 01:04 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Here's a video of gr nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx and death row Abby treed on a Missouri coon

Old Post 12-07-2014 01:17 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Here's a better video of turkey and Abby

Old Post 12-07-2014 02:03 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey

Hey Travis, thanks for the great hunt. Had a lot of fun.

I'm also glad you like your pup, your sire throws nice looking pups with dark color, good attitudes and good structure. I am of the opinion that he is one of the next top studs in the breed. I would recommend him to anyone interested in getting more nose and strike in their dogs.

Thanks again.

Old Post 12-08-2014 01:50 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayesramblinredbones
New UKC Forum Member

Travis this is Terry Hayes I wanted to let you know that I have heard some good things about your turkey dog he looks good and obviously he must sound good as the guys I have talked to have good things to say about him glad to see you are still hunting some good red dogs. wish I could still hunt I sure miss it have been down in Arkansas last week 3 nights honey with Rob for Danny Barrett's from North Carolina and 45 other guys Rob sure likes your dog

Old Post 12-08-2014 05:32 AM
hayesramblinredbones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayesramblinredbones Click here to Send hayesramblinredbones a Private Message Click Here to Email hayesramblinredbones Find more posts by hayesramblinredbones Add hayesramblinredbones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear from you Terry. It sounds like you guys had a great time down in Arkansas. If you ever want to come up for a hunt, you're more than welcome. It the ground is frozen, Imight even be able to drive close to any trees turkey makes. Good to see you on here.

Old Post 12-08-2014 12:16 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

This is Crooked River Red Jive. He's out of turkey and Chris Snyders Abby female. He sure looks like her daddy

Old Post 12-11-2014 09:38 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Gr nt ch fickens deepwoods rocky and Gr nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx

Old Post 12-14-2014 06:36 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Gr nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx, Gr Nt ch Thompsons circle t zoe and Gr nt ch The Red Rocker

Old Post 12-14-2014 06:38 AM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Gr nt ch Fickens Deepwoods Rocky, Gr Nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx, Gr Nt ch Thompsons circle t zoe and Doctor Feelgood

Old Post 12-14-2014 06:41 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Good looking crew...looks like ya all had some fun

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 12-14-2014 03:43 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Show me state...

Looks like yall had a blast.. Lots of dog power there. I look forward to makeing a trip there.. My dog wouldn't know how to act there.. This georgia swamp is nasty.. Hogs everywhere, deer, armadillos , a few skunks.. All natives of the swamp.

Old Post 12-14-2014 04:09 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

After getting to hunt with Turkey last weekend,i will say he has made one of the nicest red dogs ive ever seen.I may be a little bias,but he is all business.He will not pass up a coon,nice honest strike dog,very good mouth and a locate a baby could call.All in all i was very impressed with him.Its not a surprise he put on a dominating performance at American Redbone Days.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year

Old Post 12-17-2014 06:20 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Zoe is getting really big and she still has 20 days to go!

816-716-9926

Old Post 12-22-2014 04:29 PM