UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH Crooked River Red Turkey
Pages (37): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
G.Conaway
UKC Forum Member

Travis and Turkey

Congrats on your wins! I am looking forward to coming up for a hunt this winter. I will be calling you soon! Talk to ya later,,,,,,Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2014 01:00 AM
G.Conaway is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G.Conaway Click here to Send G.Conaway a Private Message Click Here to Email G.Conaway Find more posts by G.Conaway Add G.Conaway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

If anyone is looking for a nice started female. I have a 7 month old daughter of rocky x gr nt ch van red oak lilly for sale. Been out 5x and ran and treed on the 3rd night, average mouth, chop all the way, hard hard hunter, very houndy, leads, loads, quiet in the kennel. Very intense and hard headed type of dog. 400$. Anyone who knows me knows that culls only leave my kennel in one way. This is a very nice pup.

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 10-24-2014 01:37 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey Pups

Travis, I moved the pups out to the barn today. They have their eyes open and they are very active. They should be a lot of fun here in a little bit.

Congrats on finishing your boy to Gr.Nt. I knew it wouldn't take long.

Old Post 10-25-2014 02:48 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Travis it's great to see some very nice females being crossed on Turkey.Should produce some very nice pups.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year

Old Post 10-27-2014 09:56 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

I told turkey to make it quick last night because I was missing the Royals game. 700 yards with the coon was the best he could do. Lol

Old Post 10-29-2014 05:31 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Travis..

Is Turkey in his kennel thinking.. Hmm I'm only 2.5 yrs old.. I'm a Grntch, I still have 6 or so yrs of proving myself.. So.. What's next for that racehorse.?

Old Post 10-31-2014 09:37 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Ken, there's gonna be a lot of pleasure hunting and I'm just waiting for the rqe to start up.

Old Post 10-31-2014 10:22 PM
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

HELLO TRAVIS

Looks and sounds like you got a real nice hound .

CROOKED RIVER DUDE... 5/14/04--2/20/12.....[ PLOTT ]

GASCONADE RIVER GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLIE [ TOAD & MOLLY ANN ] ENGLISH

HONEST OPEN MOUTH, STAY PUT TREEDOGS.. THAT CATCH GAME.....

573-765-5461

****I USE AND RECOMMEND LEMS LIGHTS***

Last edited by Wingpatch on 11-08-2014 at 12:52 PM

Old Post 11-04-2014 01:21 AM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Travis

Look forward to seeing you and Turkey this weekend. Should be a good time. I'm looking forward to getting at it.

Sounds like the weather might get interesting.

Old Post 11-06-2014 02:32 AM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim MACHA
UKC Forum Member

Re: Travis

quote:
Originally posted by Chris Snyder
Look forward to seeing you and Turkey this weekend. Should be a good time. I'm looking forward to getting at it.

Sounds like the weather might get interesting.

I would like to horn in, but our club hide hunt is Saturday night.

Good people do not need laws to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws (Plato)

Old Post 11-06-2014 03:47 AM
Tim MACHA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim MACHA Click here to Send Tim MACHA a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim MACHA Find more posts by Tim MACHA Add Tim MACHA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Gr nt ch Crooked River Red Turkey htx and nt ch South Skunk Angels Shadow Dust after a night of Iowa coonhunting. I had a blast with Chris Snyder and Aaron Wade. We treed 6 coon, 5 dens, 2 slicks and 1 maybe tree in about 3 hours of hunting.

Old Post 11-10-2014 04:46 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

That sounds like a good night of coon hunting!

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 11-10-2014 04:59 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Wow Travis..bet that was a drive.....them some good looking hounds.

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 11-10-2014 09:22 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

Honest

One of Travis' hunting buddies told me, " He is the most honest hunter I know. If his dog trees a slick or off game when he gets to the truck that's the first thing he says". He said, he could say he had him just as easy but he will not even tell a little fib !!!!

Old Post 11-11-2014 12:14 AM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Re: Honest

quote:
Originally posted by JKumberg
One of Travis' hunting buddies told me, " He is the most honest hunter I know. If his dog trees a slick or off game when he gets to the truck that's the first thing he says". He said, he could say he had him just as easy but he will not even tell a little fib !!!!

The dog and the man are the same. Honest.

Travis also seems to be Turkeys toughest critic. How many guys that own stud dogs do you know that will tell you after treeing six coons that, "the dog didn't look as good as he should have". Most would have been pretty jacked about a show like that.

Travis, I'm glad you had a good time. Thanks for coming up. As soon as Abby dries up we will make our way down your way and bring a little Jive Turkey with us.

Old Post 11-11-2014 02:47 PM
Stacey Welch
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like he did a nice job.Travis if you come up north again, I would like to see him go if possible.

Old Post 11-11-2014 03:31 PM
Stacey Welch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stacey Welch Click here to Send Stacey Welch a Private Message Click Here to Email Stacey Welch Find more posts by Stacey Welch Add Stacey Welch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

Strait shooter

Ive know travis for a few years always has told it just like it is....

573-765-5461

Old Post 11-11-2014 06:37 PM
Wingpatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingpatch Click here to Send Wingpatch a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingpatch Find more posts by Wingpatch Add Wingpatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Turkey bred gr nt ch Thompsons circle t zoe this week. Pups are due around the 10th of January. Should be a nice cross.

Old Post 11-13-2014 12:22 AM
tylerman
UKC Forum Member

Boy you gonna have some great bred pups after the last few litters

**We can START your puppy**

The natural quick starters make us all look good while others require a little more patience and effort. Whatever it takes to get your pup started, that's what I'm gonna do.

Call for reservations or references.
574-709-9205
Camden Indiana

Mark-thanks for the ZEPPS

NT CH. CH. PR NEON RED FIRM FANNY -(gr.nt.ch grch Hard Rock/ntch snakeden hollow Jane)

NT CH PR COLLINS NEON RED DOC DA QUEENY -grch ntch desperado/queen

NT CH SH CH pr 3D

NTCH PR Rocky Top Neon Red Cayenne-grntch peels burning pepper/dykes tn. red autumn

NTCH pr Mosquito Creek Faith-grntch squeller/mosquito creek red rose

NTCH pr Neon Red Barnyard Hot Tody....grntch harry x grntch toadie

NTCH pr Peels Neon Red Nuclear Pepper

Neon Red Stump...Grntch barnyard horse Harry x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Neon Red Blood ...grntch barnyard gun

Neon Red Doc Tody...ntch yellow river doc x ntch neon red hot tody

Newby...ntch 3D x Ntch rockytop neon red Cayenne

Old Post 11-22-2014 12:28 PM
tylerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tylerman Click here to Send tylerman a Private Message Click Here to Email tylerman Find more posts by tylerman Add tylerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Last night we had a rough and almost tragic night. I took turkey by himself, he treed 4 coons, 1 den, 2 slicks, 1 leafy oak and a dozer pile. Tracking seemed to be difficult and most of these trees had no track at all. The odd part of the night was turkey getting hung by a back leg in a fence at the den tree, and he crossed a semi frozen pond and fell thru about 20 ft from the edge. I kept my light out of his eyes and prepared to take a dip if needed but he was able to bust thru the rest of the way to the edge. What a night!

Old Post 11-23-2014 05:06 PM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Turkey Pups

Here are a few pics of the kind of pups Turkey helps throw. I have raised a few litters over the years and these are the nicest yet. Not a shy, timid one in the bunch. All fat and healthy and getting out a little on a warm winter day. This should be a fun spring and summer with this bunch.

Thanks Travis.

Last edited by Chris Snyder on 11-23-2014 at 10:40 PM

Old Post 11-23-2014 10:37 PM
Wingpatch
UKC Forum Member

Good looking pups...........

573-765-5461

Old Post 11-24-2014 05:50 PM
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Tonight turkey had one of those special nights that shows just how smart he is. First tree he has a double, next tree 100 yards away has another double, next tree 25 yards away and has a single, send him on and he goes 200 yards but comes back and trees 15 yards from the last tree with another single. I love a dog that can tree every coon in the area he's in and tree a coon 1/2 mile deep too if needed.

Old Post 11-25-2014 03:08 AM
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Awesome..!

Turkey is a gift, and a gifted dog.. !

Old Post 11-25-2014 12:44 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Great job Travis,hopefully this next year is a big one for Turkey.Hope your next project works out for ya.

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year

Old Post 11-26-2014 02:09 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote