UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Bone Collector
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hallaaron81
UKC Forum Member

Bone pup

There was 1 down in Alabama. Around moulton I believe. Don't know exactly what he was out of. 15 months old possibly. +1 (256) 606-0870 Is his number I believe

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2016 02:09 AM
hallaaron81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hallaaron81 Click here to Send hallaaron81 a Private Message Click Here to Email hallaaron81 Find more posts by hallaaron81 Add hallaaron81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob hough
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector and Plus Point Dolly

Just took Dolly back to Arkansas to bred back to Bone collector, this is her 7th breeding to him. Always has a bunch of nice pups, early starting, accurate tree dogs. If your interested in a pup 918 231 2559. Thanks Bob Hough

Old Post 01-30-2016 09:28 PM
bob hough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob hough Click here to Send bob hough a Private Message Click Here to Email bob hough Find more posts by bob hough Add bob hough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bob hough
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector and Plus Point Dolly

Just took Dolly back to Arkansas to bred back to Bone collector, this is her 7th breeding to him. Always has a bunch of nice pups, early starting, accurate tree dogs. If your interested in a pup 918 231 2559. Thanks Bob Hough

Old Post 01-30-2016 09:28 PM
bob hough is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob hough Click here to Send bob hough a Private Message Click Here to Email bob hough Find more posts by bob hough Add bob hough to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

thanks to Chris Horner

this little guy is out of bone and a bark female .......can,t wait till he, s 8 mon. old

Last edited by AndyMiller on 04-20-2016 at 04:49 PM

Old Post 04-03-2016 10:21 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RMorris
UKC Forum Member

Andy I also have one out of this cross and mine is going to have a Huge Mouth. I'm like you can't wate to get him started.

Old Post 04-04-2016 02:59 PM
RMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMorris Click here to Send RMorris a Private Message Find more posts by RMorris Add RMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RMorris
Andy I also have one out of this cross and mine is going to have a Huge Mouth. I'm like you can't wate to get him started.
GOOD DEAL

Old Post 04-04-2016 10:29 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Horner
UKC Forum Member

I will give ya $200 for that pup , Andy. That is if he is paid up and you bring him over to my house. Man He is one GOOD LOOKIN puppy.
I just bred another GRNT Bark female to Bone. Bone makes some really nice pups Thanks Doug for allowing me to breed these nice females.

Old Post 04-08-2016 08:03 PM
Chris Horner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Horner Click here to Send Chris Horner a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Horner Visit Chris Horner's homepage! Find more posts by Chris Horner Add Chris Horner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

CHRIS ... HE,S PAID UP IN SS CHKC UKC PERF.. SMART PUP ...IN A YR. MAYBE 20K

Old Post 04-14-2016 09:18 PM
Steve Shipman
UKC Forum Member

BTT for a Worthy Reproducer.

CH GRPCH GRHBCH McGrady's Loko Go Rosco ( 2011 PP World Championship 9th place )
GRPCH CH GRHBCH Cedar Grove's Loko Go RC Cola ( WV High Point PP Hound 2010 & 2012)
PCH GRCH Cedar Grove's Briarpatch Holly NBPPA'S 1st Total Dog Winner 2011
GRPCH Jollife's Valleyveiw Cally (Pumpkin) 2011 WV High Point PP Hound
HBCH CH GRPCH Cedar Grove's Briarpatch Nugget 2011 WV PP State Run-off Winner
NTCH CH Bone's Relic Hunter (Moose)
Bone's Smooth Southern Shine [Stolen}

Old Post 03-01-2017 03:09 PM
Steve Shipman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Shipman Click here to Send Steve Shipman a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Shipman Visit Steve Shipman's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Shipman Add Steve Shipman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve Shipman
UKC Forum Member

BTT for a Worthy Reproducer.

CH GRPCH GRHBCH McGrady's Loko Go Rosco ( 2011 PP World Championship 9th place )
GRPCH CH GRHBCH Cedar Grove's Loko Go RC Cola ( WV High Point PP Hound 2010 & 2012)

Old Post 03-01-2017 03:09 PM
Steve Shipman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve Shipman Click here to Send Steve Shipman a Private Message Click Here to Email Steve Shipman Visit Steve Shipman's homepage! Find more posts by Steve Shipman Add Steve Shipman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

How many pups does he have at this time? I know he had about 1071 pups about 3.5 yrs ago when I registered my collecter dog .We were just wandering last night at the club . Thanks in advance

'NITECH' WEST'S REPO COLLECTOR
    GRNITECH PKC CH WEST'S BIG JIM TREE JAMMER{RIP}

Old Post 03-12-2017 07:13 PM
chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

How many pups does he have at this time? I know he had about 1071 pups about 3.5 yrs ago when I registered my collecter dog .We were just wandering last night at the club . Thanks in advance

chad west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad west Click here to Send chad west a Private Message Find more posts by chad west Add chad west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Hayseedlady
UKC Forum Member

2085 pups. I got my pup's papers the first part January.

Old Post 03-16-2017 05:07 AM
Hayseedlady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hayseedlady Click here to Send Hayseedlady a Private Message Click Here to Email Hayseedlady Find more posts by Hayseedlady Add Hayseedlady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Good ole coon treer

Old Post 08-21-2017 01:52 AM
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Good ole coon treer

Old Post 08-21-2017 01:52 AM
Steve Shipman
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound Mr. Miller

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:56 PM
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Steve Shipman
Good looking hound Mr. Miller

THANK YOU SIR

Old Post 08-22-2017 10:36 PM
andrewdavis
UKC Forum Member

I had a female off of bone collector which I had to.put down 2 4 weeks ago due to her having several strokes but man she had a mouth and was a tree dog I crossed her on a trackman male and had 4 pups which all have nice mouths on them I have one female that is 15 mo and is treeing coons and I'm goin Sunday to pick up her litter mate to try and get him goin love the bone collector breed !!

Nitech grch shannons hillbilly cookie (rip)
Pr davis'hillbilly tiny diamond
team hillbilly mac !!!

Old Post 12-02-2017 01:49 AM
andrewdavis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andrewdavis Click here to Send andrewdavis a Private Message Click Here to Email andrewdavis Find more posts by andrewdavis Add andrewdavis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Was there any nice dogs that come from a Bone and a Sunrise cross? I've got a Bone dog that I crossed on a granddaughter to Sunrise. There about 6.5 months old all the ones been messed with are coon crazy.

Old Post 02-12-2018 07:36 PM
chad west
UKC Forum Member

Was there any nice dogs that come from a Bone and a Sunrise cross? I've got a Bone dog that I crossed on a granddaughter to Sunrise. There about 6.5 months old all the ones been messed with are coon crazy.

Old Post 02-12-2018 07:36 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I have a young male out of Bone and a Sunrise female.
Big tall lanky pup almost a year old. I am very happy with him.

Old Post 02-17-2018 02:38 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Carroll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
I have a young male out of Bone and a Sunrise female.
Big tall lanky pup almost a year old. I am very happy with him.

Good looking pup.

He looks like his sister.

Old Post 02-18-2018 04:53 AM
John Carroll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Carroll Click here to Send John Carroll a Private Message Click Here to Email John Carroll Find more posts by John Carroll Add John Carroll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote