UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 and 1/2 year old plott female for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

2 and 1/2 year old plott female for sale

Started on coons, running some but not treeing, loves to bay about anything, horses, cows, caged coon. Might make a good hog dog, I got too many to work with and something has got to go, All I have are the puppy papers, the sire is CH Nitech PR Blacks Striker, dam is PR Bowling's Stylish Miss Maggie. Asking $200.00,I got a litter of Good plotts that I will be posting soon, also. 704 434 9057 Shelby NC. Leave message I'll call you back.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2015 06:42 PM
Coon Hunter MLA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Hunter MLA Click here to Send Coon Hunter MLA a Private Message Find more posts by Coon Hunter MLA Add Coon Hunter MLA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

She hasn't been hunted all summer,( Since feb), As soon as it cools down a little we'll start hitting the woods, if she starts treeing the price will go up, I would listen to all offers right now.

Old Post 09-07-2015 03:00 AM
Coon Hunter MLA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon Hunter MLA Click here to Send Coon Hunter MLA a Private Message Find more posts by Coon Hunter MLA Add Coon Hunter MLA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Need to move this dog

I'll make some one a deal.

Old Post 09-23-2015 05:30 PM
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

I think this would make some one a good hog dog.

Old Post 09-29-2015 01:24 AM
HemlockPlotts
UKC Forum Member

Ole Maggie was a well rounded coon tree'er. This dogs grandpa didn't start good until he was about 6 years old..........there's still hope for this one

Tellico Plains, TN

Old Post 09-29-2015 06:57 AM
HemlockPlotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HemlockPlotts Click here to Send HemlockPlotts a Private Message Click Here to Email HemlockPlotts Find more posts by HemlockPlotts Add HemlockPlotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

still for sale.

Old Post 10-12-2015 01:00 AM
coondawgjodigir
New UKC Forum Member

Stylish Miss Maggie

I use to own Miss Maggie. I trained her and when she was young she was fast and tuff to beat. I sold her when she was 1 and bought here back when she was around 5 yrs old . was just wondering how she is doing ?

Old Post 10-14-2015 12:52 AM
coondawgjodigir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondawgjodigir Click here to Send coondawgjodigir a Private Message Click Here to Email coondawgjodigir Find more posts by coondawgjodigir Add coondawgjodigir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon Hunter MLA
UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 11-08-2015 01:47 AM