UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3 yr old female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bert52
UKC Forum Member

3 yr old female

last plott i have and am going in different direction. just turned 3 june 28. runs and trees w/other dogs....unfortunately has never had a chance and only been hunted by me a few times since i got her back earlier this year. i had her as a puppy and let a fella have her then. went and got her back as she was not being treated but as a puppy factory of sorts.
hard , hard stand on the tree dog... as hard as any i have had. will make very nice to possibly exceptional coon dog in my opinion. she is off of a dog i owned which goes back to just some WV dogs and mother is off of wild turkey and the same bloodline from WV. will take $700 for her and u can come here to check her out
. no i doubt if she will tree nor hunt by herself cause she has only been hunted a few times and she will run deer but not far by herself. first person seriously looking for something this season to hunt will buy her. few coons down to her and i would say she will be ready to go. do not have pics nor video...i am not a jockey but just need to move her for another direction. 336-406-9763

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2015 03:44 PM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

Have a couple pics now but have no idea how to put them on here....will text to your phone. Will trade for guns or something that does not take up kennel. This is no trade dog folks but just do not need her in my ventures now. Some will be sorry later this yr for passing her up.

Last edited by bert52 on 08-08-2015 at 03:09 AM

Old Post 08-08-2015 02:48 AM
bert52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bert52 Click here to Send bert52 a Private Message Click Here to Email bert52 Find more posts by bert52 Add bert52 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

lucy should be out of heat next week and i will start back hunting her....price will only go up...wayyyy up probably. i know what it takes to make one and she has all the tools but like i said... hate females cause of just the fact 3weeks and cannot hunt cause of heat and she comes in twice yr regularly... i am not a breeder nor a boarding kennel but gonna hunt her and then some will cry the tears when they find out how quickly she made it....and how little they could have had her for....bahahahaha.

Old Post 09-03-2015 04:07 PM
lesterplts
UKC Forum Member

Whats her grandma Mike ?

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:51 AM
lesterplts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lesterplts Click here to Send lesterplts a Private Message Click Here to Email lesterplts Find more posts by lesterplts Add lesterplts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lesterplts
UKC Forum Member

And do u still have her for sale

Old Post 09-20-2015 12:51 AM
lesterplts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lesterplts Click here to Send lesterplts a Private Message Click Here to Email lesterplts Find more posts by lesterplts Add lesterplts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bert52
UKC Forum Member

SOLD...hope she makes u a good one Cleve....shame the rain came in on us tonight like it did cause am sure we could have had a better hunt but come up and hunt w/me anytime. ya'll r always welcome!

Old Post 09-25-2015 05:49 AM
lesterplts
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike looking forward to hunting her and I will be up a lot to hunt with you then next yr you can say you sold and still hunt with The World Champion Plott all the time

Old Post 09-25-2015 07:54 PM
bert52
UKC Forum Member

lol.....works for me....love to see that!
question though....world ch or high scoring dog of breed? seems people often confuse the two but not sure why...lol.
u really did not have to go there cleve.....bahahahaha!

Last edited by bert52 on 10-02-2015 at 05:11 AM

Old Post 09-29-2015 07:18 AM