UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Good weekend hunting with some out of towners.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

Good weekend hunting with some out of towners.

Thanks to Chris Nidy, Nathan Lively, Chris Rigg and all the dogs for a fun weekend. Chris Nidy came down from OH to get his pup, so we took a hike to NC to hunt with Chris Rigg on Friday. Had some good hunting and a lot of laughs. Came back home Saturday and was joined by Nathan Lively from TN for some hunting in VA. We switched up different dogs a few times and I finally remembered my camera on the last drop.
Thanks to everyone for a good time.
Penny, Star and Bud treed.

GRCH NITECH 'PR' Summer Hill Smokin Rose's Bud HTX
'PR' Summer Hill Ragin Black Rose
CH 'PR' Summer Hill Sweet River Dew

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:03 AM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nrlively
UKC Forum Member

Those are great pictures I'm glad they are of the dogs instead of the hunters :-). Thanks for the invite to come down and hunt with y'all I had a great time and thanks for supper it was great. Try to have my pup treeing it's own before I come back up in two weeks lol.
Thanks again

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:20 AM
nrlively is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nrlively Click here to Send nrlively a Private Message Click Here to Email nrlively Find more posts by nrlively Add nrlively to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

I'm sure Kym will have them highly trained by the time you pick yours up. You're welcome, anytime. I'm looking forward to hunting with you and Boss sometime soon.

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:34 AM
WillieBT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WillieBT Click here to Send WillieBT a Private Message Click Here to Email WillieBT Find more posts by WillieBT Add WillieBT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

Thanks for coming down hate I had to work Saturday and Sunday or I would have been at it all weekend, Chris Nidy it was great to see you get ready for January I'll be up penny is a real nice hound fun to watch her go Mathiew thanks for coming down and rose as always you should be hunting her more Bambam and Barney are having fun I'll see you in less than a week

Thanks, Chris

NITECH GRCH PR GUNNER'S RAGIN BARNEY--4 yrs GUNNER X DIAMOND

CH RIGG'S MAGIC DREAM HTX--7 yrs SINGLE REGISTERED ( COON DOG !!!! )

PR RIGG'S KY RIVER KATE--1yr GUNNER X QUEEN ,2nd place win

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
Chris, Melisa,C.J. and Ty
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:56 AM
chris rigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris rigg Click here to Send chris rigg a Private Message Click Here to Email chris rigg Find more posts by chris rigg Add chris rigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

Thanks for coming down hate I had to work Saturday and Sunday or I would have been at it all weekend, Chris Nidy it was great to see you get ready for January I'll be up penny is a real nice hound fun to watch her go Mathiew thanks for coming down and rose as always you should be hunting her more Bambam and Barney are having fun I'll see you in less than a week

Thanks, Chris

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-20-2014 02:42 AM
chris rigg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chris rigg Click here to Send chris rigg a Private Message Click Here to Email chris rigg Find more posts by chris rigg Add chris rigg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

Had a good time. Glad we made it happen. It was well worth the 9 hr drive.

I'll be looking for you in January Chris. I'll try to save ya a couple easy coons. Make sure you bring a bunch of dogs. Gonna be some long nights. We hunt all night here in Ohio.

Penny has done a good job for me. Prolly her last hard kill season gonna try to make it a good one.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 10-20-2014 05:27 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Good looking dog!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:21 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

friday night hounds

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-20-2014 01:44 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Sounds AWESOME!

SOunds like and awesome time and dawgs look and SOUND great! Bob and I are chucking still.... that human voice sounds FUNNY!
Hope you all have many more fun times ahead!

HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 10-21-2014 02:49 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

I can't help myself I get to hooting withem lololololo

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-21-2014 02:53 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LOL!

quote:
Originally posted by chris rigg
I can't help myself I get to hooting withem lololololo

SO... that was you, Huh? lol... Mad Bob and me think of when we TAUGHT our old Bnt to use his voice...he was mute when he came here...and that dawg sounded like a HUMAN Tarzan till the day he died... lol..BUT Man, when someone was at the door and he did a big dog bark and growl...WOW...he jus never had a coonhound voice... We miss him and hearing that on the vid. was AWESOME!
I can't imagine getting out in the woods and NOT singing along at the tree...LOL... Bob and I would scare away all the neighbors for miles.....
Keep having FUN, that's the point, isn't it?
HappyHunting! Heather

Old Post 10-21-2014 03:02 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chris rigg

That's right cause one day it will all end and until then fun is in thanks for the replays

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-21-2014 03:04 AM
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

I think Matt and I had to remind Chris a couple times to let the dogs on the tree he kept jacking it and pushing them off. He gets pretty wild.

Old Post 10-21-2014 05:49 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WillieBT
UKC Forum Member

Yep...he has photo bombed me more than once. Poor dogs can barely get a spot on the wood. We sure do have some fun though.

Old Post 10-21-2014 10:29 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

LMBO!

You guys are making me so jealous... wish Bob and I had hunting ground, dawgs...and friends near here to go out with cause you all sound like a blast!

FUN and FRIENDSHIP are what makes the best part of coonhunting.... and of course some NICE dawgs too.....

HappyHunting, Heather

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:12 AM
chris rigg

Come on down for a long weekend anytime, my door is always open and all get Mathew and Chris Nidy and that's how easy it is so now you have no excuse you got the invite and the friends problem solved up to you now

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:18 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Awwwh!

quote:
Originally posted by chris rigg
Come on down for a long weekend anytime, my door is always open and all get Mathew and Chris Nidy and that's how easy it is so now you have no excuse you got the invite and the friends problem solved up to you now

You are a sweetheart and I PROMISE that SOMEDAY Bob and I will take you up on that offer! May be a bit...since I take care of my elderly Mum on weekends... but someday cause WE MISS the woods tons...
Hope you'll be able to handle my TONEDEAF hubby howling on a tree with you...LOL...
Till then..keep having FUN! Heather

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:49 AM
chris rigg

I hoot and run around the tree like an idiot but my dogs enjoy it so I do too , all we have in life is time so whenever you get the time come on down

Black Dog Cartel Kennel
919-210-4537

ABTCHA MEMBER
SEBTCHA MEMBER

Old Post 10-22-2014 02:58 AM
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

very nice, glad you guys got together for good hunt!

Old Post 10-23-2014 07:38 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

That's what this whole thing is about isn't it? Good time with friends and hopfully a couple nice dogs treeing me ring tail. Pleasure hunting is enjoyable. No matter how long the drive.

Old Post 10-23-2014 10:57 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE!

Coonhunters can be so nice! We have alwasy been impressed by that. Back in the day when we had money... and time...lol.. and got to go to Autumn Oaks a couple of yrs it was so COOL to meet some of the friends we made on here. It gives us LOTS to look forward to some day!

Till then.... enjoy your time out there and KEEP posting LOTS of pix and vids!!!
HappyHunting, Heather and Bob

Old Post 10-26-2014 01:29 AM