UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Blazer Lights
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dennis rhoden
UKC Forum Member

Blazer Lights

Can anyone tell me who to contact to get my Blazer light worked on

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2019 06:53 PM
dennis rhoden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis rhoden Click here to Send dennis rhoden a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis rhoden Find more posts by dennis rhoden Add dennis rhoden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I would start with the people I bought it from.

Old Post 04-19-2019 10:38 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

If your talking about the guy in Marion, IN you will have better luck taking it to Radio Shack, lol.

Old Post 04-20-2019 04:47 PM
Black And Tan Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black And Tan Man Click here to Send Black And Tan Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Black And Tan Man Find more posts by Black And Tan Man Add Black And Tan Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dennis rhoden
UKC Forum Member

Blazer lights

So far I haven't been able to find anyone who works on them.Ive been out of touch for a few years due to illness,but im ready to enjoy what Ive done for 58 years.Thanks for anyones help

Old Post 04-21-2019 04:51 PM
dennis rhoden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dennis rhoden Click here to Send dennis rhoden a Private Message Click Here to Email dennis rhoden Find more posts by dennis rhoden Add dennis rhoden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Lights

Try Kevin in Tennessee he builds extreme pro lights I heard he works on other lights also on repairs

Old Post 04-21-2019 05:21 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black And Tan Man
UKC Forum Member

Kevin in Tennesse rebuilt my Blazer. I would also recommend him.

Old Post 04-21-2019 05:36 PM
Black And Tan Man is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black And Tan Man Click here to Send Black And Tan Man a Private Message Click Here to Email Black And Tan Man Find more posts by Black And Tan Man Add Black And Tan Man to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

I see on the other KC page where the owner of Blazer is barred and owes the other KC $1000.00 for something. I would say Blazer is out of business. If not, I would say they are not running a very good business like it use to be with previous owner.

Old Post 04-21-2019 08:00 PM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dennis rhoden
UKC Forum Member

Blazer Lights

Does anyone have a phone number for Keven in Tennessee that works on lights

Old Post 04-21-2019 10:29 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Kevin Sartain is his name..He usually gets on here sometimes and if you can reach him does a very good job.He has repaired quite a few of the old valley creek packs and does a professional job at it...

Old Post 04-22-2019 09:36 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote