UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nt.ch.gr.ch. 6yr Male ( For Sale ) $$$$$$$
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

Nt.ch.gr.ch. 6yr Male ( For Sale ) $$$$$$$

Stud dog Pedigree , and had 4 wins toward Grand before the new cast win rule was implemented at the first of the year. Copper is stout, muscle bound, built right hound that would compliment any kennel. Here is some of his ancestry in his 4 generation pedigree. Lippers Stylish Rank = Top & Bottom. Others on Top include, Nocturnal X, Nailor, Rattler, XJR, Lipper, Rat Attack. Others on bottom side include, Sacket Jr Son, Sacket Jr, Sackett,Deanwood Drifter, and of course another shot of Lipper . Copper has been laid up for a Year and definitely out of shape, but can and will tree coon , with a ball on track , good locate and steady chop on tree . Tuned up and he will be in the 75-80% accurate zone . He is currently in NE Oklahoma and must be picked up there . Try him with money in hand , or off the chain . Price = $ 1700.00 Please no tire kickers . Great dog, stud material , at an extremely affordable price. Please call 918-618-2362 for more info.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-09-2019 03:37 PM
ROCK N ROLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCK N ROLL Click here to Send ROCK N ROLL a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCK N ROLL Find more posts by ROCK N ROLL Add ROCK N ROLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!!

Call number for pics. Taking him for a round tonight to see what he can after being payed up .

Old Post 04-10-2019 01:11 AM
ROCK N ROLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ROCK N ROLL Click here to Send ROCK N ROLL a Private Message Click Here to Email ROCK N ROLL Find more posts by ROCK N ROLL Add ROCK N ROLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

For Sale

Nice dog here Guys .
One litter from the right female will easily pay for him .

Old Post 04-12-2019 01:39 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!!

Need to move . Working on a couple of younger dogs, and have no plans to raise any pups .

Old Post 04-14-2019 02:21 PM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!

Lot's of calls and interest , but he is still not spoken for with money in hand .
Give Jim a call . He will tell you anything about Copper .
Phone # is in the first post .
Thanks for reading .

Old Post 04-16-2019 02:19 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!

Definitely worth the money, but hey make an offer and see where it lands .
My dad can always say no , but he might just say yes .
Don't want to trade at all , but might entertain the right female of equal talent and looks .
Give him a call .

Old Post 04-19-2019 01:20 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!!

BTT

Old Post 04-21-2019 03:59 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!

BTT

Old Post 04-25-2019 03:24 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

Male

Will listen to offers !!

Old Post 04-28-2019 03:55 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!

BTT

Old Post 05-01-2019 12:28 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-03-2019 02:30 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-06-2019 03:07 AM
ROCK N ROLL
UKC Forum Member

!!

SOLD !!
Thank you all for the interest .

Old Post 05-09-2019 06:34 PM