UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Plotts > Plott Days 2013
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
howie
UKC Forum Member

Plott Days 2013

Who all is coming?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-01-2013 09:09 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Click Here to Email howie Find more posts by howie Add howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Well, I'll be there!

Old Post 07-01-2013 09:27 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear from you Paul. Hoping to have a good turn out. See ya then. Heath Howe

Old Post 07-01-2013 10:08 PM
howie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for howie Click here to Send howie a Private Message Click Here to Email howie Find more posts by howie Add howie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pjohnson
UKC Forum Member

anyone coming from South Carolina?

269-275-7376
Johnson's Mr Peabody Jug
Johnson's Camo Wick
Johnson's Camo Bull Lea
Johnson's Miss Camo Wick (Missy)

Old Post 07-09-2013 11:23 AM
pjohnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pjohnson Click here to Send pjohnson a Private Message Click Here to Email pjohnson Find more posts by pjohnson Add pjohnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

Howie can you or one of your local buddies take a few of us out for a quick pleasure hunt wed. night? thanks.

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 07-15-2013 11:42 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

Yea I can Jim. will be lots of people to take you all pleasure hunting all week for those who would like to go.

Old Post 07-16-2013 01:10 AM
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Howie,

Darrell Hunt and I will roll in wednesady sometime.

Old Post 07-16-2013 02:50 AM
mulerider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mulerider Click here to Send mulerider a Private Message Find more posts by mulerider Add mulerider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

Ok. See ya wednesday

Old Post 07-16-2013 03:21 AM
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

9 days and I'll be headed for Tell City. Everyone make sure to look me up sometime through the weekend. I should be fairly easy to find. I'll probably be pretty close to a table covered in free magazines that says "UKC" on the table cover.

I can't wait to spend a whole weekend seeing the Plott Fraternity!

Old Post 07-22-2013 08:46 PM
Paul Frederick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paul Frederick Click here to Send Paul Frederick a Private Message Click Here to Email Paul Frederick Find more posts by Paul Frederick Add Paul Frederick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
howie
UKC Forum Member

Paul are you sure your just not coming down to see Herbie?lol

Old Post 07-23-2013 03:37 AM
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by howie
Paul are you sure your just not coming down to see Herbie?lol

Ha ha! Yeah, I guess I'll be seeing Herbie too! Saw Tony Mogan at Youth Nationals this past weekend. I like going to Tell City. I know several people and know where good places to eat are. I think Thursday I'll be dining on pork chops at the New Boston Tavern.

Old Post 07-23-2013 01:01 PM
rfreeman
UKC Forum Member

South Carolina

I am pretty sure Danny Long well go. He goes bout every year

Old Post 07-24-2013 12:16 AM
rfreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rfreeman Click here to Send rfreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email rfreeman Find more posts by rfreeman Add rfreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paul Frederick
UKC Forum Member

Less than a week and I'll be in Tell City. Looks like we are going to have some pretty decent weather. I know it's not going to be as dry as usual for Plott Days.

Hope you've all got Mr. Brindle tuned up and ready for the hunt!

Old Post 07-26-2013 01:13 PM
howie
UKC Forum Member

Plott days

Few people rolling in already.

Old Post 07-29-2013 02:13 AM
howie
UKC Forum Member

Plott days

Few people rolling in already.

Old Post 07-29-2013 02:13 AM
scottcoenglish
UKC Forum Member

What was the male dog that won out of

Nt . Ch Georgias June Carter
Nt . Ch MainStreet Major

Old Post 08-17-2013 02:20 AM
scottcoenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottcoenglish Click here to Send scottcoenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email scottcoenglish Find more posts by scottcoenglish Add scottcoenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scottcoenglish
UKC Forum Member

What was the dog that won plott days out of

Nt . Ch Georgias June Carter
Nt . Ch MainStreet Major

Old Post 09-07-2013 08:58 PM
scottcoenglish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scottcoenglish Click here to Send scottcoenglish a Private Message Click Here to Email scottcoenglish Find more posts by scottcoenglish Add scottcoenglish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote