UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker
Pages (33): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

the 'kokane' dog.

sorry for the wait ben i forgot the pictures at my dads last time.

NiteCh Ch'PR' C&Ts Makin it Rain Hundo's

****RIP****
*GrNiteChGrCh"PR"S-N-B's Stylish Rebel
**GrNiteCh'PR' The Lady Jade
**GrNite Ch'PR' Stylish Super Sally
*Nite Ch'PR' Beckers Buckeye Wild Maxx
*NiteCh'PR' Beckers Tree Time Tom

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2007 10:41 PM
bbecker09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbecker09 Click here to Send bbecker09 a Private Message Click Here to Email bbecker09 Find more posts by bbecker09 Add bbecker09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Man, that dog is Ugly!! I like them ugly Clover dogs but what is this dog out of? Never seen a Tucker dog that looked like this.

Old Post 10-08-2007 11:09 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brogy
Man, that dog is Ugly!! I like them ugly Clover dogs but what is this dog out of? Never seen a Tucker dog that looked like this.

Yep its a Tucker dog.

****RIP****

Old Post 10-08-2007 11:14 PM
bbecker09 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbecker09 Click here to Send bbecker09 a Private Message Click Here to Email bbecker09 Find more posts by bbecker09 Add bbecker09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

What's he out of? Directly off Tucker or a grandpup? How is the female bred?

Old Post 10-08-2007 11:15 PM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

brogy

the female is out of sacketts son and plum river scooter ( dynamite dan bred) no clover that i'm aware of..pretty wild looking..LOL

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 10-08-2007 11:40 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Is it Duane's female JJ? I sure wouldn't expect one to look like that. Sounds like he's making a nice dog. I like a white dog or b&w Clover style dog but this one looks a little different.

Old Post 10-08-2007 11:51 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

That's a crazy looking dog coming from tucker. I Would own him though like those odd colored ones like that.

Old Post 10-09-2007 12:19 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Snake1oz
That's a crazy looking dog coming from tucker. I Would own him though like those odd colored ones like that.

Hey jake you ever breed quarter to Abe or Doc?

****RIP****

Old Post 10-09-2007 12:21 AM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

She hasn't come in to heat yet.

Old Post 10-10-2007 01:57 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

brandon, aka "outsanding youth member of '07"

thanks for posting pics. i still have some of your stuff in toolbox. squaller,flipflops,etc.

cowboy is receiving treatment for lymes disease, should be back out there soon. thanks cliff for taking good care of the old boy.

brogy- for those lovers of white dogs this could be a nice outcross to get away from clover for a generation or two. kane is a very nice hound, superb tree dog, very worthy of breeding to.

Old Post 10-16-2007 07:44 PM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

No problem Ben. No surprise that i forgot some stuff lol i usually do.

****RIP****

Old Post 10-16-2007 09:30 PM
truly
Banned

brandon, aka "outsanding youth member of '07"

you guys headed to iowa this weekend?

Old Post 10-19-2007 02:15 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbecker09
UKC Forum Member

I dont think im gonna be able to make it but my dad might be? im not sure.

****RIP****

Old Post 10-19-2007 02:16 AM
Bartley Hainz
UKC Forum Member

I heard that Tucker is now the #1 current producer of all Walkers in UKC!! What an accomplishment that is, have you ever thought or tried to count all the male Walker dogs in this world? Or have you ever called UKC and asked them how many male Walker pups they register each year? I don't know how many male pups come into this world each year, but I know there are a lot of them. So to say or even better then just saying it but to have true facts to say you are the #1 current producer that is one heck of a statement!!! Congratulations to Ben, Randy and all the wonderful people that have been a believer and a supporter of Dual Grand Champion Credit River Tucker. As I am trying to come up with a name for my male pup I plan to keep out of Tucker and Rose, I think the name choice is very easy this time. Which to me there is not a more fitting name than Cause for Applause. If being a Dual Grand, placing 6th in the Youth Nationals at age 11, and then being the #1 current producer in the world is not worth clapping about, what is?

Bart Hainz

Old Post 10-21-2007 02:40 PM
Bartley Hainz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bartley Hainz Click here to Send Bartley Hainz a Private Message Click Here to Email Bartley Hainz Find more posts by Bartley Hainz Add Bartley Hainz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Congrats ben and tucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time tucker is bred ben make sure you hold one for me. Gunner has healed up really good. Give me a call when you see this.

Bart do you have any pics of the pups?

Old Post 10-21-2007 02:55 PM
UKC Forum Member

Ben finished another one to Nt. Ch. last night in Iowa. Cliff's Cobb dog made Nt. Ch. Congratulations!

Old Post 10-21-2007 03:08 PM
1939 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1939 Click here to Send 1939 a Private Message Find more posts by 1939 Add 1939 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

Just imagine what his numbers would be if you performanced and super staked him. I loved the one I owned out of Tucker and JJ, and have been impressed by 3 others that I've hunted against/with. And also by Tucker himself. When I seen him go, he was older and grey faced, but he performed in a way that made me think of that elusive "BALANCED HOUND" everyone says they own. Nice track dog, nice tree dog, nice mouth, even at his age. I just can't justify owning a pup that's not PP or SS'ed. I know of a bunch of other HARD HUNTING houndsmen/competition hunters that feel the same way. This isn't a bash on Ben, I'm sure he has his reasons, I understand the logic of "just breeding for coondogs" and I also respect someone who goes against the grain,.............. but just food for thought.

Old Post 10-21-2007 03:22 PM
Josh Flatten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Flatten Click here to Send Josh Flatten a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Flatten Find more posts by Josh Flatten Add Josh Flatten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKC Forum Member

Tucker is PP.Look in Bloodlines. Don't know about SS

Old Post 10-21-2007 03:27 PM
1939 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1939 Click here to Send 1939 a Private Message Find more posts by 1939 Add 1939 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

Tucker was a SS for several years.

Im guessing it just isnt worth the expense to do it anymore.

You always hear guys say they wont buy a pup unless it is SS, In reality, I dont know anyone around here that has ever hunted the SS.

Mr Flatten, have you ever hunted in the SS?

I would bet Tucker is bred justy as much without being SS as he was when he was.

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:27 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

I know he is performanced for sure. I do not beleave he is super staked and ben would be the best one to explain why he is or isn't. Cowboy out of tucker is also Performanced. I have a 7 month old pup out of him and xtra and he is turning in to a very nice dog. I know cowboy jr(litter mate to dog I have) that ben owns before I moved was also doing very good and from what I have heard from ben and John is really cranking it out at a young age. I would and will own dogs with tucker breeding in them till the end.

Last edited by Snake1oz on 10-21-2007 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:31 PM
J. Hill
Banned

ok i deleted them for all the cry babies

I Hunt Feeder Buckets But Up Here We Call Them 40 Acre Corn Fields!!
Nitech Flat Creek Mickey
Toppers Dads Little Joule II
Nitech Tree Talken Topper
Pr Dads Little Joule R.I.P 1/1/07
Proud Owner Of A Union Paint Shop Local 61

Last edited by J. Hill on 10-21-2007 at 05:12 PM

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:32 PM
J. Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Hill Click here to Send J. Hill a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Hill Find more posts by J. Hill Add J. Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
josh
UKC Forum Member

Jim, Would you consider deleting that post? Not much good will come of it.

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:47 PM
josh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for josh Click here to Send josh a Private Message Click Here to Email josh Find more posts by josh Add josh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Jim I would appreciate it if you would delete your post on here.

Old Post 10-21-2007 05:08 PM
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

This wasn't a bash on Tucker, his pups, his handlers, or his owners. If you go back and read what I typed, I gave nothing but praise to Tucker, and his pups. The last time I talked to Ben, he told me he wasn't performanced or super staked and he never would be, so if he is, good, I'm glad he changed his mind. Like I said, it was just food for thought. My point was that the vast majority, maybe 90 to 95 percent of hard nosed coonhunters that competition hunt, want their prospect to be PP and SS. If I'm going to hunt a dog 6 and 7 nights a week, and spend thousands of dollars to haul said dog around the country to hunts, I want to have a little monetary incentive ie. pp an ss.

Josh, yes, along with every other major PKC hunt in the country.

Jim, this question requires a one word answer......
Do you ever think before you type something?

I've hunted with 4 tucker pups out of 4 different females and I sincerely liked them all. I owned one, and he was one of the nicest pups i've started in the past few years. He is a full brother to the Kokane dog above.

Whether you like Ben or not, unless you're blind, you have to respect what he's done with this dog, considering everything he has going against him.
1. Many people dont like Ben (I'm not one of them)
2. The dog is in the middle of nowhere in relation to just about every major hunt in the country, and about as far out of the coonhunting loop as you can get.
3. He doesn't have the " Pretty Papers"
4. And last but not least, more than any other state I've ever been in, Minnesota is so chock full of the most Jelous, nasty, fighting, gossiping, bickering coonhunters in the country. NOT ALL but a BUNCH. I think yall would rather wrestle as coonhunt. lol. Just about every single negative comment I've ever heard about Tucker came from someone from Minnesota, who got beat by him or one of his pups.

Before everyone gets on here and swarms. I said NOT ALL BUT A BUNCH.

Have fun.

Old Post 10-21-2007 05:29 PM
Josh Flatten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Flatten Click here to Send Josh Flatten a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Flatten Find more posts by Josh Flatten Add Josh Flatten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UKC Forum Member

Hey, Josh I'm from MN and hunt Tucker dogs and I agree with you on your #4. Tucker dogs are not the only good line of Walker dogs but they suit me. If anyone doesn't like this line it doesn't bother me. Hunt what you like. I'll hunt what I like.

Last edited by 1939 on 10-21-2007 at 05:56 PM

Old Post 10-21-2007 05:51 PM