UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Treedogg
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

How’s everyone’s hunting been?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2019 06:08 AM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Slow!!!

With the winter we had, but doing a little more now. Just have 1 dog- Jo-ann (Annie) to take to a few hunts. Haven't been up to Jims since last summer or I would have given you a call. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 04-19-2019 07:23 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

I heard you and her are still doing some winning....Congrats!! Let me no anytime you come up....

I haven’t been doing a lot of hunting but try getting out once or twice during the week and have made it to a couple hunts...
I’ve even been hunting a male!

Old Post 04-20-2019 12:31 PM
Treedoggmafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Treedoggmafia Click here to Send Treedoggmafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Treedoggmafia Find more posts by Treedoggmafia Add Treedoggmafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Happy Easter to all!

Finally not seeing any snow in the forecast and can walk threw the timber without snow up to my knees....

I’ve been hunting NITECH,PR,MAX’S MEGATRON (T) 3yr old out of Max’s last litter and lost creek treeslammin Hoss...

In a limited amount of hunts last summer he made NITECH and got 1 win towards grand placing at bluetick nationals,getting qualified for world hunt and was king of hunt at zone 3 hunt.....Weathers sucked up hear so havnt hunted a whole lot...I’ve taken him to a few hunts and he’s pulled off 4 wins in a row in 3 different clubs and 2 states...We’ve drawn some very nice hounds and got to see some very impressive work from several dogs.....

His last 4 casts

2hr Hunt....775+
90min........675+
1hr............500+
1hr............350+

I’m not much for keeping a Male around but he has made it hard not to....
2 years ago I got a call from Ken Ferguson asking if I was interested in half ownership of him due to medical issues that prevented him from hunting.....I owe a lot to Ken for giving me this opertunity.....Max would definantly be proud of the hound he’s turning in to!

Old Post 04-21-2019 07:57 PM
JScott187
UKC Forum Member

hows it going guys?

Home of

GrNtCh Ch Scotts River Bottom Rain

GrNTCh GrCh River Bottom Shock-n-Awe Sadie

Old Post 06-30-2019 06:05 PM
JScott187 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JScott187 Click here to Send JScott187 a Private Message Click Here to Email JScott187 Find more posts by JScott187 Add JScott187 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meaton
UKC Forum Member

Trying to stay dry.

Been doing some hunting but have had allot of ran this spring an summer. Treeing a few coons.

Dual Grand Ch Pr Eaton's Blue Jewel (Nite Ch GR CH Hillbilly Willy x Dual Grand Treeddogg Mafia Max Destruction)
Dual Grand PR Eaton's Blue Babe owner David Eaton

Old Post 07-11-2019 09:51 PM
meaton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for meaton Click here to Send meaton a Private Message Find more posts by meaton Add meaton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Seems as if this summer it’s bern pouring rain or brutally hot.....Havnt been doing to much hunting....
Brayden hunted Treedogg mafias blue Gem In a hunt and put her first win on her about a month ago than he hunted T in a hunt and put win 6 on him.....
Last night I decided to toss him in the box and take him for a ride to Iowa to a BBCHA sectional and he pulled off win 7 and King of hunt.....He looked pretty good for only being off the chain once in the last month and it being brutally hot out...
T also recently sired his first litter of 11 pups and they sure are some good looking pups....

I’m really looking forward to a cross I’m planning on makeing out of him in the near future when I’m ready for my next pup... I have a real good feeling about it and have a feeling there will be some special pups out of it!

Old Post 07-28-2019 07:11 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Cub showed me his pic on facebook on his phone. Must be a coondog plus a looker from pic I seen. will catch up with you if I get up that way. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 07-29-2019 12:44 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max destruction
UKC Forum Member

Definantly get ahold of me if you find yourself up this way....Bring a dog with also....We can go over to mikes and do some hunting....He’s got much safer hunting over there.....Your dogs are much more valuable than mine so we won’t hunt my timbers!

Old Post 07-31-2019 01:55 AM
max destruction is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max destruction Click here to Send max destruction a Private Message Click Here to Email max destruction Find more posts by max destruction Add max destruction to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Still haven’t been hunting a lot but have been out a few times...Been haveing fun hunting with T (HossXMax) Gem (TugJewel and Copper (BotoxXJewel) we meet up from tine to time and make a dump or 2 together....All 3 have been looking good...All 3 have looked plenty dumb as well....

Real nice bred Grand night female coming next week to have a visit with T...

Old Post 08-09-2019 09:43 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Took NITECH,PR,MAX’S MEGATRON down to a mini slam Friday we treed a couple coon and when it was over I braught back GRNITECH,PR,MAXS MEGATRON.....

If the female that’s comeing this week takes the pups will be all grand.....She’s reproduced some nice pups allrrady so I’m excited to see how they turn out!

Old Post 08-12-2019 04:15 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

Heard @ youth hunt you had got him finished. Thought maybe you might have came on down south for your boy to try for some of Jeds' money!!! It was only a couple hours further to come. Will see you before the snow flies or maybe even this weekend in Legrand, we may even draw out together. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-12-2019 05:03 PM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

I didn’t no it was the trader hunt....He’s kinda stubborn and refuses to hunt in a youth hunt anymore.....

Won’t be seeing me down there this weekend,got a female coming to get bred and it’s our county fair so promised Brayden I’d take him to the demolition derby.....

Good luck in Legrand!

Old Post 08-15-2019 12:28 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

That's right

Grandma Lin & gr. daughter Madi was up Mon./Tues. to watch Nicky show some things. Will catch up with you sometime. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 08-15-2019 02:57 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Re: That's right

quote:
Originally posted by Rolin Blues
Grandma Lin & gr. daughter Madi was up Mon./Tues. to watch Nicky show some things. Will catch up with you sometime. Take care, Ron.

Looking forward to it! I heard a rumor that you got yourself a pretty nice little female! Glad to see you back at it hard!

Brayden and I took Treedogg mafias blue Gem over to a hunt Friday......She pulled off another win....Brayden was pretty happy!

Just had GRNITECH Too Tuff Betty 2 up hear breeding to T....Pretty excited to see what this cross produces!

Old Post 08-20-2019 07:59 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Been doing a little hunting lately with Brayden.....He’s been hunting Gem some and I’ve been hunting T.....they’ve both had some pretty good nights in the timber.
Took T to a hunt Friday and put his 2nd grand night win on him,his 1st grand win was at world finals mini slam....

Had everything lined up to go to fall round up but T has been rapidly loosing weight and came down with a severe ear infection......I don’t dare chance hauling him down for 3 days because when he travels he drops weight pretty hard and don’t wanna do that to him in the shape he’s allready in!

Good luck to everyone heading to the round up this week!

Old Post 10-08-2019 05:55 AM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Jesse

Sorry to hear he isn't up to par. Hope you get him cleared up soon. Will catch up with you soon to see him go or come down for Cascade/Anamosa 2 night hunts the end of Oct. Got xtra beds. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-08-2019 08:21 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

T'S WIEGHT!

JESSE FEED HIM SOME GOOD CAN DOG FOOD BEFORE YOU FEED HIM HIS REGULAR FOOD IT SHOULD HELP HIM PUT WIEGHT ON .

Old Post 10-08-2019 11:32 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Trent Krough on putting another ntch win on Broken bow Daisy (spikeXmax)! Guys talk about wanting a blue dog with go?? It’s doubtful there’s many with as much as she’s got!

Also congrats to Jake Scott on his 1st place with Sadie at the fall round up....Sadies out of Smalls no mo cash and Rain......Rain is also out of Spike and Max....

Took T to a hunt in Iowa and he pulled off another ch win than found out it was The Turkey river classic wich a 2 night hunt and Brayden pretty much made me go back the 2nd nite since he was sitting with high score and leading for King of hunt......So went back the second night and He pulled off another win and King of hunt.......

Might be in the blood 🤷🏼‍♂️!

Hide opener starts Saturday hear so hunts in MN about over (I rarely hunt MN hunts anyway) and it’s starting to feel like fall,we’ve allready had below freezing temps hear and a few days the high didn’t get above the 30s.....I’m not looking forward to winter

Old Post 10-18-2019 04:12 AM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

puppy

Jesse hope my puppy gets that winning blood!lol

Old Post 10-18-2019 02:41 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

On more wins on Maxs' off-spring. She was a good one in hunts & breeding pen.

Will still try to get up before weather gets bad or come on down. Got empty beds to use & plenty of coon to tree. We have 2 night hunt in Anamosa this coming weekend- Cornbelt Championship.

Will also be dispersing a beautiful litter of pups soon, so stop in to look before they get gone. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-21-2019 03:43 AM
Treedoggmafia
UKC Forum Member

Jake scott lost his Rain (spikeXmax)female this morning,she was a good one that reproduced some real nice pups!

Trent Krough lost his Daisy (spikeXmax) female about 2 months ago,unfortunately she was never bred and lacked 1 win to be grand.....

Both these females from what I’ve seen were an asset to the breed!

Sorry to both these great houndsmen on the loss of there hounds!

Old Post 05-08-2020 12:41 AM