UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Breezy oaks runnin rocky pups
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Young dog for sale

Too many young hounds here. I will sell a nice female outta my Babe female x Rocky....she will be 2 yrs old this coming july 7th. Has a big loud male type voice and is tree.minded.
She has limited experience and needs to get in the timber but from what i see she has the right frame of mind.
Id like to get $275.00

Call or text 608 778 2181

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 06-07-2019 at 03:36 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-21-2019 02:23 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Young dog for sale / female

https://i.postimg.cc/rFcg0h9W/20190416-162257.jpg

Click 2nd link for another pict...

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 05-21-2019 at 02:45 AM

Old Post 05-21-2019 02:33 AM
breezyoaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for breezyoaks Click here to Send breezyoaks a Private Message Click Here to Email breezyoaks Find more posts by breezyoaks Add breezyoaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Pup rocky x spoo / went to texas

[![Screenshot-20190522-102802-Samsung-capture.jpg](https://i.postimg.cc/gk7xsFTx/Scree...ung-capture.jpg)](https://postimg.cc/CzjMMtY0)

As for the young female pup from rocky x babe i will take (275.00) if somebody needs a good prospect from uchtman , bullet, rattler , stuff...

NO LONGER FOR SALE....GONNA KEEP HER.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-02-2019 at 05:19 PM

Old Post 05-27-2019 02:43 AM
Coondogwillie
UKC Forum Member

Rocky pup

Pat, my Rocky pup has been running & treeing with my old dog for about 2 months now. She's pretty quick on both ends and trees just like Rocky! She's the best pup I've started in over 10 yrs.

Old Post 06-06-2019 04:32 AM
Coondogwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coondogwillie Click here to Send Coondogwillie a Private Message Click Here to Email Coondogwillie Find more posts by Coondogwillie Add Coondogwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Rocky pup

quote:
Originally posted by Coondogwillie
Pat, my Rocky pup has been running & treeing with my old dog for about 2 months now. She's pretty quick on both ends and trees just like Rocky! She's the best pup I've started in over 10 yrs.

SEEMS TO BE THE ECHO IM GETTING ON ALL OF THESE YOUNG PUPS. I DONT NEED ANY MORE DOGS BUT IT WUD BE A PROVEN CROSS ITS APPEARING. ALL THE PUPS ARE STARTING YOUNG AND ON THEIR OWN...JUST LIKE THE BEST ONES NORMALLY WILL DO.
GREAT TO HEAR, HUNT THE HAIR OFF HER BACK THIS FALL !!!

THANKS AGAIN TO YOU GUYS THAT BOUGHT THESE PUPS...THEY ARE IN GOOD HANDS !

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 06-07-2019 02:15 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Nice female....natural ability

https://i.postimg.cc/3Jjx106N/Scree...45-Snapchat.jpg

This pup is living up.around Coon Valley, perfect place for a hound !

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 06-07-2019 at 05:07 PM

Old Post 06-07-2019 04:54 PM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Rocky pups

Pups are starting to click. Don’t know how to post videos or I would show the male treed. My female is every step of the way with the old dogs but hasn’t took to treeing yet. You can’t walk them out of the woods any more. Past weekend I went on a walk hunt and ended up farther from the truck than I expected. The male pup struck 3 tracks on his own coming back to the truck. 1 denned. 1 I believe was a possum. 1 treed on the outside. Tied him up and led the hounds after the last one.

Old Post 07-18-2019 03:21 PM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wibackwoods
UKC Forum Member

Puos

What pups are left?

Old Post 08-05-2019 02:26 PM
wibackwoods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wibackwoods Click here to Send wibackwoods a Private Message Find more posts by wibackwoods Add wibackwoods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Puos

quote:
Originally posted by wibackwoods
What pups are left?

Backwoods....still have that female outta babe that her pict is on here. Also a male brother to her, either one of them will make a nice hound given some hunt time, ready to take every nite and bred the right way....
608 778 2181 cell

NO LONGER FOR SALE...SHE IS STAYIN HERE ...🙂

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-02-2019 at 05:20 PM

Old Post 08-05-2019 07:01 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

rocky x spoodoo pups

Had a text over the weekend that one of thez females was finished to show cha pion this weekend....that was quick !
Nice work Brett hagen of coon valley wisconsin. Also a nice video of her rattling off the chop chop chop at the tree,
This litter was a good one no doubt.

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 08-20-2019 04:02 AM
tony foley
UKC Forum Member

I love her looks Pat!!

Old Post 08-21-2019 05:48 PM
tony foley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony foley Click here to Send tony foley a Private Message Find more posts by tony foley Add tony foley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tony.....

quote:
Originally posted by tony foley
I love her looks Pat!!

https://i.imgur.com/uWcGZjV.jpg

Heres the year old female i was refering to from the litter offin rocky x the spoodoo female from Mark V's Dizzy female.
She is nice.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 08-23-2019 at 07:42 PM

Old Post 08-23-2019 07:40 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Still in nice shape

12.5 yrs old / rocky https://imgur.com/gallery/QXbpNl3

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 08-28-2019 at 01:40 AM

Old Post 08-28-2019 01:37 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Still in nice shape

quote:
Originally posted by breezyoaks
12.5 yrs old / rocky https://imgur.com/gallery/QXbpNl3

Had a video sent to me last nite a 12am of one of the rocky x spoo pups treeing a coon she treed solo last nite,, she was doing a nice job alone at 11months...Bret Hagen owns her and talks highly of her. GOOD STUFF 😊

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 09-02-2019 08:36 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Young dog for sale

I have 2 young hounds here that have not had much hunting, both have big voices and wanna chase and tree.
I have not had nor taken the time these dogs deserve and will sell (one) of them. $300 bucks...ready to take to the timber, 2 yrs old. (1 male 1 female)
Im betting either one will make a.man a.real nice hound.
RUNNIN ROCKY X BABE

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 09-09-2019 02:51 AM
David R. Smith
UKC Forum Member

Homer treed his first coon split by himself Friday night. Cookie treed for her first time tonight. Both pups show good potential for just under a year old. Just an update from a happy hill jack in WV.

Old Post 09-17-2019 04:15 AM
David R. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David R. Smith Click here to Send David R. Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email David R. Smith Find more posts by David R. Smith Add David R. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Good litter

David, its been nice getting text updates from you as ya work thoz pups. Seems they all are doing well at a young age from the whole litter.

Have had some texts and calls recently from guys interested in breeding some females and buying pups or young dogs. I dont have any pups but you fellas that are thinking bout breeding yer female to Rocky , dont hesitate too long, he is in good health but is getting old at the same time.......time dont wait for any of us.

I cud cross.him on the spoodoo female.again as.it seems to have been a cross where the whole litter are gonna go....but i dont wanna bunchapups at this stage of my career....unless.they are spoken for.

Can text.me at 608 778 2181

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 10-13-2019 at 02:44 AM

Old Post 10-13-2019 02:23 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Tree doggs

https://youtu.be/fxWfKbI7x04

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 10-13-2019 02:26 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Rocky video 9 yrs ago.....3yr old

https://youtu.be/tPpLwEVU5-w

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 10-14-2019 03:03 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

1year old.female..rocky x spoo...just to share

Blue tree dogs...nice video sent my way from last nite. Pup is just 1 yr old....😊

Havta unmute the video up in upper right corner to hear the audio.

https://imgur.com/gallery/32H4mkM

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-02-2019 at 05:25 PM

Old Post 11-02-2019 03:03 AM
alex g rudd
UKC Forum Member

Pups!!!!

how many would be interest In a pup out of him and a direct grand daughter to rattler ???

Old Post 11-06-2019 06:02 PM
alex g rudd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex g rudd Click here to Send alex g rudd a Private Message Click Here to Email alex g rudd Find more posts by alex g rudd Add alex g rudd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by alex g rudd
how many would be interest In a pup out of him and a direct grand daughter to rattler ???

Alex, if all went as planned probably wudnt be a big litter and as i texted ya i have requests for 2 females and 1 male...and i wud likely make room for one...so theres 4 gone.

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-10-2019 at 12:28 AM

Old Post 11-09-2019 07:02 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Pups!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by breezyoaks
Alex, if all went as planned probably wudnt be a big litter and as i texted ya i have requests for 2 females and 1 male...and i wud likely make room for one...so theres 4 gone.

Had a call yesterday from a fella northwest of me that wants a pup....

Also had a call from a guy down in mid Illinois that has never hunted his female pup, ( rocky x spoodoo) w another dog, and she has treed 3 coon the past 4 nites out on her own....he is tickled. 😊

All good stuff !!

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 11-17-2019 at 03:53 AM

Old Post 11-16-2019 08:48 PM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Rockys blue Turbo...

This is the male i kept from the spoo x rocky litter, aint really messed w him.much at all, so tonite was the 1st nite he has been to to timber ...joined in some w the ole dog and ended on the wood w his papa.....
NATURAL STUFF.....
👍👍🙂

Patrick Barrett

Last edited by breezyoaks on 12-09-2019 at 03:12 AM

Old Post 12-09-2019 01:36 AM
breezyoaks
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Interested in a pup or breeding female, 608 778 2181. Call me or text !

Patrick Barrett

Old Post 12-11-2019 08:55 PM