UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > Foundation/Brood Females
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Corey Gruver
UKC Forum Member

Re: Your own Woody

quote:
Originally posted by Sawblade
Richard , if you want your own Woody you'll have to get a Sawblade female first. LOL
I can help you out when your ready for one.

X2

Richard, I'm more of a "fan" than a "stalker"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-07-2016 02:51 PM
Corey Gruver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Corey Gruver Click here to Send Corey Gruver a Private Message Find more posts by Corey Gruver Add Corey Gruver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well darn, I thought that maybe I had my own stalker. I get real jealous when someone else has something that I don't. Shane seems to beat me at everything.

The Boone X Willow cross is a no-brainer, linebred T-Top with a shot of C.D. and Pepper Ann through Reba who is a super nice female herself. She has just been hid over there in those North Carolina mountains.

The Boone X Copper cross is something that I have been wanting to try for a long time. It is a Fireball X Rusty Red cross bred back to a T-Top/Pepper Ann/C.D. male. Boone, Copper, Haze, Reba, Steve-O and Chilli are all top hounds in their own right. But then when you look at what is behind them, you can't hardly go wrong. Oh my goodness, talk about a solid foundation to build on.

The Ranger X Wendy is a shot in the dark outcross. It is a gamble but certainly one worth taking. Some say, breed a winner to a winner and you will get winners.

The Boone X Cat cross is also a no brainer. Fireball female X Rusty Red/T-Top male. Track X Tree.... This is also a proven cross if you look at the Wendy X Jim pups.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 06-07-2016 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 06-07-2016 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

I got to say....I really like my BTK x Willow male.... he has a lot of potential but I have been taking it slow with him because I have been running all over with Mac and working another young female. He is also the best looking dog on my place.
And you can have my stalker....I might even throw in a little boot if you want to take him. I got more important things to deal with than some pesky gnat constantly buzzing around being a nuisance

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 06-07-2016 05:51 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that everyone will want to vote for the Ranger X Wendy cross now since Wendy just won Overall Opposite Sex at ARD's. Wendy's Lil Rangers will have already had their picture in the Bloodlines Magazine. You will have to look close to see them, though.

But wait, isn't the dog that won first place Nt Ch and beat all of those English dogs at the English Days a full brother to High Dollar Copper?

And isn't Wendy's mother Willow? And isn't Wendy's half brother, Boone?
Oh my goodness....

Old Post 06-12-2016 10:00 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just how long can a female be in heat? Boone has bred
Willow on Day 10, 12, 14, 16, 19 and 20. I think that they are just having fun now. But who am I to stand between 2 lovebirds. I will let them try again tonight.

Old Post 06-14-2016 05:00 PM
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

Sally

Cool pic! My male dog is a grand pup to Sally.

Old Post 06-15-2016 03:38 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just love it when a plan comes together. Here is L's Bells, my Jim X Wilma pup. She is the 7th generation of L's Redbones. UKC is going to have to come up with an 8 generation pedigree. In another 6 months I will breed her to Boone. I have already seen all that I need to see.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-12-2016 at 06:23 PM

Old Post 12-12-2016 06:21 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Where was mongo in that stack of generations

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 12-12-2016 08:16 PM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Way back at the beginning, I had Mongo and Rambling Red Little Zack. I bred Mongo to Sweetie and got L/B's Timber Tara. I bred Sweetie to Little Zack and got Long Tall Sally. Sally was the better reproducer so I went in that direction. Of course, Sally was bred to Rabble and Tara wasn't. And that wasn't even my decision. So maybe it was just fate. Breeding is like school. You learn as you go. You don't learn everything in the first grade.

Old Post 12-12-2016 10:29 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the lesson

The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. Everyone wants to win but not everyone wants to prepare to win." - Bobby Knight

Old Post 12-13-2016 12:08 AM
Blacklabel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blacklabel Click here to Send Blacklabel a Private Message Click Here to Email Blacklabel Find more posts by Blacklabel Add Blacklabel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well I have done it. It has taken me Sixty hours of driving to get it done. I bred Wendy to the #1 reproducer Gr Nt Fickens Deepwoods Rocky. Rocky and Moose are half brothers and the Moose X Wendy cross produced Nt Ch Wilma, Nt Ch King, Link, Bucky, Southern Redbone Days Op Sex Ch Rachel, Wanda and Winnie. So I guess that I can call this a proven cross.

Old Post 12-21-2016 05:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have gotten a couple of videos this weekend. Y'all that voted for the Ranger X Wendy cross might be on to something. There is a 5 mos old male in Peru, In that is running and treeing coons all by himself.
But I have also gotten videos of a Boone X Copper male that is running and treeing.
And Belle, the Jim X Wilma female is starting to split tree with coons. There is also a male from this cross up in Pennsylvania that is split treeing from his mom.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-02-2017 at 04:46 PM

Old Post 01-02-2017 04:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Do I even have to say anything? . .

Old Post 01-08-2017 09:13 PM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

Richard I don't think not HAVING to say something has ever stopped you from saying it before lol

Old Post 01-08-2017 11:59 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdgher
UKC Forum Member

Richard

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Do I even have to say anything? . .

Congrats Richard on your wins at the Grand American.
Now that your dogs are talking for you. What are you, going to do? HAHAHAHA.

GRNTCH PR' Steve-O and Chili's Red Flow
NTCH PR' Twisters Musical Red Huey DNA-VIP Perf Sire 06'07 Deceased 11/07
Former Home of
NTCH 'PR' Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty
NTCH. CH PR' SawBlade Red Reckon
NTCH. CH PR' Gher's Timber Mt. Brandy
Breeder of
GRNTCH PR' Daugherty's Red BUBBA
NTCH CH PR' BA'S Tree Top Rockin Griddle
NTCH PR' Lickcreek Backwoods Lil Red Annie

Old Post 01-09-2017 12:39 AM
jdgher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdgher Click here to Send jdgher a Private Message Click Here to Email jdgher Find more posts by jdgher Add jdgher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Smile

I will still have to interpret and post what they say unless I can teach Wendy to type.

Ranger X Wendy pups will be 6 mos old on Fri. One owner said they will show theirs on the bench Sat and then put him in the hunt that night. They said that they have been hunting him all by himself for several weeks now. I wonder if 6 mos old is too young for a pup's first hunt?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-10-2017 at 04:00 PM

Old Post 01-10-2017 03:51 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Just doing my part....L's Bells asked me to post this for her. I will let y'all decide what she is saying.

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/13796_zpshbxg8m9o.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Old Post 01-10-2017 06:04 PM
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

Wasn't there a 9mo old grnt Walker? Goose Creek skid? Something to that effect

Old Post 01-10-2017 06:05 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Just doing my part....L's Bells asked me to post this for her. I will let y'all decide what she is saying.

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/13796_zpshbxg8m9o.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

She's saying, somebody shoot this possum! 😉

Old Post 01-10-2017 06:27 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, I guess Matt had better get on the ball. And you only have about 4 more mos.

Adam, a couple of nights ago she split with a coon while a couple of walkers had a possum 100 yds away. So I guess that you need to brush up on your dog talk. And we all know that Redbones don't tree possums.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-10-2017 at 10:45 PM

Old Post 01-10-2017 10:36 PM
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel

Slugger lll

Old Post 01-12-2017 12:01 AM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JShelton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blacklabel

Slugger lll

Old Post 01-12-2017 12:01 AM
JShelton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JShelton Click here to Send JShelton a Private Message Find more posts by JShelton Add JShelton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blacklabel
UKC Forum Member

I was close😉😉 thanks

Old Post 01-12-2017 01:14 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Adam, a couple of nights ago she split with a coon while a couple of walkers had a possum 100 yds away.

Well what more could a man ask for???

Old Post 01-12-2017 01:57 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Here is 5 mos old Randy on his second coon. He opened on track and treed with the big dogs way before we got there.

http://rs667.pbsrc.com/albums/vv40/RichardLambert_2009/0112172004a_zpswpsdoscq.mp4?w=160&h=160&fit=clip

Old Post 01-13-2017 08:33 PM