UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wbond
UKC Forum Member

I would say Linkous want even show up 50 mph wind gusts with all that dirt and pollen in the air it sure want help his upper respiratory infection any I would say he be a couch tater tonight

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2015 05:25 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Everyone knows that the wind will lay down at dark. Who are you trying to scare?

Old Post 04-22-2015 05:30 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wbond
I would say Linkous want even show up......... I would say he be a couch tater tonight

Just goes to show how much you know. Linkous showed up but his dog didn't. He got beat. I hope that the rest of the Cartel had a better night than Linkous and I did. I now remember what it is like to start over with a bunch of pups and no pup trainer. Lil Reba and Daniel Boone went 450 yds and struck. They then trailed another 500 yds and "treed". I walked 900 yds in to them and they had caught a possum and killed it and were standing over it barking.

Old Post 04-23-2015 03:13 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

It's hard to call ya dog from off the couch but than maybe them pro handlers can

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-23-2015 05:20 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You have to be a T-Topper to know what this serenade sounds like. I wish that I could do videos.

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

....The Va Cartel...Where Tree Dogs Are Born Not Made.....

Old Post 04-23-2015 07:06 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

That one picture is hilarious. You are correct.....they come out howling and you cannot break them.

Old Post 04-23-2015 09:11 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Talking Here ya go Richard I know

you have been missing her

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-24-2015 05:02 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There you go posting pictures of a walker dog on a Redbone forum. Now I know why they locked the old Va Cartel thread. At least you finally got out in the woods at night.
Who are you going to take to Check tonight?

Old Post 04-24-2015 04:04 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Well I heard that Richard may have finished King to Night Champion last night.
Wilma won her cast but did not pick up the NC win.

Old Post 04-25-2015 12:41 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, you heard right. King got a first place last night. He pulled it out in typical Wendy/Wilma fashion by grubbing a bad track on the last drop and having a coon all by himself with 5 min left in the hunt. I hate to hear that y'all didn't get the win. I saw on that other board where they had a hunt up in Ohio and it took 975+ to get in. There were a couple of 900 and 925's that didn't get in.
Pastor Mike showed up but did not do any good. Buckaroo had to work last night and Linkous is still in bed sick. I wonder where WB is. I guess that his wife would not let him come out and play.
I also wonder what has going on up on Dark Mt this week???

Now I have to concentrate on Lil Reba and getting my little Boonies started. I am going to have to start all over again. I guess that I will have to make a trip up to Wisconsin to find some coons as soon as it warms up. There aren't many left around here.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-25-2015 at 04:31 PM

Old Post 04-25-2015 03:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

...."Dream Cross"....This might be too much Rabble, Haze and Sally but I sure do like King, Moose, Wendy, Willow, Boone and Chick.

................................Gr Nt T-Top Rabble Rouser
..................Gr Nt T-Top Dark Timber Moose
.................................Gr Nt Long Tall Sally
......Nt Ch The Big King Richard
..................................Gr Nt Soggy Bottom Haze
...................Nt Ch L's Dark Timber Wendy
...................................................Gr Nt T-Top Rabble Rouser
....................................Gr Nt River Ridge Willow
....................................................Gr Nt Long Tall Sally
Pups
.....................................Gr Nt Soggy Bottom Haze
....................Gr Nt Big Walnut Creek Boone
......................................Nt Ch Reba
......Smith Mountain Lake Ginny
.......................................Gr Nt Soggy Bottom Haze
.....................Gr Nt Dark Timber Chicken Foot
........................................Gr Nt Long Tall Sally

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-26-2015 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 04-25-2015 04:12 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations on finishing the big King Richard to night champion

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-26-2015 01:04 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

One of Moose's pups makes Nt Ch and another gets a second place this weekend. The little banty rooster will sure be struttin around again this week.

Bond, did any of the Redbones do any good at the NC State hunt this weekend?

Old Post 04-26-2015 03:23 PM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

congratulations

Congratulations on your win !
At least you're out there pushing these good red dogs !
I may have a winner in my lot now but I'll have to put him/her in the hunts
to find out won't I ? :-)

Old Post 04-27-2015 10:06 AM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You sure can't win if you don't enter....Hillsville, Fri night... be there or be square.

Old Post 04-27-2015 04:07 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Well, Stella will be laid up for awhile. She has lymes and also started bleeding today as well. Got her started on doxy today so she should start feeling better in a few days.

I guess ole haze will get to stretch his legs a little over the next few weeks. I'm sure he will enjoy it. I will try to get some pictures.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-28-2015 04:08 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

I told you....kinda?
I thought something was going on.

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
....Well, Stella started bleeding today......

Who are you going to breed her to? It sounds like you need a dog to hunt now. Linkous has a Haze grandpup/nephew sitting in his kennel. I also discovered what you have been looking for sitting in my backyard. He may be the next big thing....and is a Haze grandpup on the top and bottom.

Old Post 04-28-2015 03:27 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Who are you going to breed her to? It sounds like you need a dog to hunt now. Linkous has a Haze grandpup/nephew sitting in his kennel. I also discovered what you have been looking for sitting in my backyard. He may be the next big thing....and is a Haze grandpup on the top and bottom.

Actually, I have a 8 month old pup at the house right now. He's ready to get going. He's a good looking little booger.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-28-2015 06:53 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youngwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Should make nice dogs mine is loud smart but only time will tell What kinda coon dogs they make

Old Post 04-29-2015 04:29 AM
youngwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngwalkerman Click here to Send youngwalkerman a Private Message Click Here to Email youngwalkerman Visit youngwalkerman's homepage! Find more posts by youngwalkerman Add youngwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
.....He's ready to get going........

How many times have I heard that? Just remember 3 mos from now that I offered. I guess that I will give Jared a call.
I checked the weather report this morning and it is finally going to start warming up in Wisconsin next week.

Old Post 04-29-2015 03:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

P Mike, it looks like Daniel Boone will be going up to Greencastle for some intense training with his dad. I don't guess that anyone has been out this week. Haven't heard from Linkous, he must still be in the bed. I don't guess that anyone will be going to Hillsville tomorrow night. I have been taking my little Jimmys hunting in the afternoons and my little Boonies hunting after dark.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-30-2015 at 04:39 PM

Old Post 04-30-2015 04:33 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

I haven't heard from anyone either. I will probably take Haze out for a drop tomorrow night. Looks like we are going to get some steady rain this evening and tonight. Stella sure is feeling better already. She will be back in the woods in about a month.

RIP

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-30-2015 05:33 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Mine were out last night.
Moosies, Chickies and Boonies.

Old Post 04-30-2015 09:26 PM