UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The New and Improved Va Cartel

Apparantly the "Old Va Cartel" got too big and would not hold any more posts, so I just started a new one. It was hard to do but I loaded up Wilma last Wed night and took her to a $KC hunt and won $72 with her. I guess that life goes on. I took King to a UKC hunt Fri night and got beat. He split by himself on the first drop with a circle and the other boys found their coon. I remember why I hate leaves now. I met Jason yesterday for some major dog rearranging. Did anyone else go to a hunt this weekend?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2015 03:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Re: The New and Improved Va Cartel

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Apparantly the "Old Va Cartel" got too big and would not hold any more posts, so I just started a new one. It was hard to do but I loaded up Wilma last Wed night and took her to a $KC hunt and won $72 with her. I guess that life goes on. I took King to a UKC hunt Fri night and got beat. He split by himself on the first drop with a circle and the other boys found their coon. I remember why I hate leaves now. I met Jason yesterday for some major dog rearranging. Did anyone else go to a hunt this weekend?

Wendell and I hunted bland and we got beat. I haven't looked to see what hunts are this Friday.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-19-2015 07:15 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Glad you moved on Richard my email was on over ride trying to keep up with you trying to post on the old thread it was only 38 times but bond just broke your record he just tryed for the 39th and 40th he must have bigger goals set for him self lol

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 04-20-2015 01:53 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well here is all I got say about Friday night

But by 5:30 Saturday morning and by 3:00 Sunday morning I am beginning to believe I got some Red Thunder that will hold her own time will tell

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 04-20-2015 at 02:46 AM

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:37 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: The New and Improved Va Cartel

quote:
Originally posted by Pastor Mike
Wendell and I hunted bland and we got beat. I haven't looked to see what hunts are this Friday.

Little River Coonhunters ( Check ) Friday night

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:50 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Mark it still want work

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:56 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Anybody heard from Carlos how did the RQE go ?

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:58 AM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Upset I had to be the M.O.H.
We hunted 67 dogs 17 cast.13 came in with plus points !
1175 was high score & 250 was 10th place !
We sent 6 show dogs to the big show !

Old Post 04-20-2015 11:20 AM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Well I finally got home last night after Operation Dog Swap. Here is how it went down.
Stopped at Mikes to drop Frog off and pick up Lil Reba.
Met Richard in Tn to trade for Wilma and Bear.
Stopped on the way home in Abington and dropped Bear off to Carlos.
Got home and Bucky is in my kennel.

Man what a swap event this weekend. Maybe I can hunt this week after all those swaps.

Old Post 04-20-2015 12:48 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Jason how June Bug doing?

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 04-20-2015 01:18 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mark, at least I am persistant. (or is it stubborn?)
Jason, maybe the rain will finally end this week. I now have a new project to start on.

Old Post 04-20-2015 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Da Bull

This is a Video sent to me from Vermont.

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-20-2015 04:50 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

That's ok old buck keeps hammering away at it and the red and moose threads also every two min my phone gos beep beep beep lol

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 04-20-2015 05:18 PM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

June Bug did just like the rest of the females at the house.....came in heat. She is ready to go now though.

Old Post 04-20-2015 06:42 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Back in the Game!!!!!
MAde a tree before the rain. Hammer head did better. My pups showed interest. Goin again tonight!
I hear, actually see, there is a Haze pup out there treeing quite a few coons by himself right now and he is not a year old yet.

Old Post 04-21-2015 12:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I see where Beamer popped up in the standings on that other board. I took my newest project last night also. Linkous did a great job getting her going. Now, all I have to do is take her hunting.

Old Post 04-21-2015 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And since Buck hasn't started a new Moose thread.....
Here are a couple of Moose pups, same Daddy but different unrelated Mothers. I wonder where they get there looks and tree style from?

Old Post 04-21-2015 04:56 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE
UKC Forum Member

Moose and Ruby pup

Cecil "Buck" Ratliff

Dublin, Virginia
(540) 641-1623

CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ME

Click Here To Visit Web Site

Home of:

GRNITECH GRCH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE.....CO-OWNER Tom Solberg
GRNITCH L'S DARK TIMBER WENDY.....CO-OWNER Richard Lambert
NITECH GRCH DARK TIMBER RED ANGUS <AKA> DA BULL CO OWNER Jeremy Erho
'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM DARK TMBER ADDY CO-OWNER Pastor MIke
'PR' RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER BO

R.I.P
GRNITECH GRCH RATLIFF'S OUTLAW DIXIE
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch RATLIFF'S OUTLAW PL RED PENNY
GRNITECH CH SOGGY BOTTOM RAZOR'S LIVE WIRE (DAISY)
GRNITECH GRCH PKC Bronze Ch LONG TALL SALLY
NITECH RATLIFF'S T-TOP DARK TIMBER SPOOK
NITECH CH RATLIFF'S DARK TIMBER HERNIE

A Proud Member of The Virginia Cartel and Virginia Coalition for Procyon Lotor Management & Control

The Few, the Proud, the Graduates of Raven's School of Shooting

Old Post 04-21-2015 06:14 PM
OUTLAW REDBONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OUTLAW REDBONE Click here to Send OUTLAW REDBONE a Private Message Visit OUTLAW REDBONE's homepage! Find more posts by OUTLAW REDBONE Add OUTLAW REDBONE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Buck, is that what they call a "selfie"?

Old Post 04-21-2015 06:25 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Re: Da Bull

quote:
Originally posted by OUTLAW REDBONE
This is a Video sent to me from Vermont.

THAT is NICE! I think we could HEAR the hounds down here on the MA/RI border lol... I played the video pretty loud and now I hear the neighbors hounds across the street! LOL!! I got them going....... OOPS!

HappyHunting to the New and Improved Cartel!
Heather

Old Post 04-21-2015 06:57 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youngwalkerman
UKC Forum Member

Bull Sounds good and he is a nice dog

Old Post 04-21-2015 07:17 PM
youngwalkerman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngwalkerman Click here to Send youngwalkerman a Private Message Click Here to Email youngwalkerman Visit youngwalkerman's homepage! Find more posts by youngwalkerman Add youngwalkerman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerhovt
UKC Forum Member

Wink

Ya Bull has been telling these new england ringtails what a red hound can do, shake the timber.He is a blast to hunt straight as an arrow handles like a farm collie and gets it done u guys know how to breed good hounds. Im having such a good time I cant even take a night off

PR Long Trail Redcoat Lucky Walter (Dual GR T-Top Dark Timber Moose xSML Dark Timber Bobbie Ann) co owner Ron Wolters

PR Long Trail Redcoat Reaper(GRCHPR Hershs Huntin Red 90/4 Life Gun HTX X CH PR Stone&Redcoat DBL Moon Kate II) co owner Ron Wolters

Hounds Im hunting
PR Soggy Bottom Dark Timber Addy : owners Buck Ratliff/Mike Laster

NTCH GRCH Dark Timber Red Angus : owners Buck Ratliff and Myself

Old Post 04-21-2015 08:37 PM
jerhovt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerhovt Click here to Send jerhovt a Private Message Click Here to Email jerhovt Find more posts by jerhovt Add jerhovt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Oak Lilly
UKC Forum Member

Moose x Ruby

I like that picture Buck!

Old Post 04-22-2015 03:51 AM
Red Oak Lilly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Oak Lilly Click here to Send Red Oak Lilly a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Oak Lilly Find more posts by Red Oak Lilly Add Red Oak Lilly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Richard whats the breeding on this Rebone

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-22-2015 04:28 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bond, that looks like one of those "tied out behind the barn" Redbones from back in the days of black and white photos. You are living in the past. It is about time that you joined the 21st Century. Linkous has a big hunt tonight and the weather looks great. I wonder if anyone besides him and JC will be brave enough to show up/out.

Old Post 04-22-2015 04:28 PM