UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 7 month old female paid up ready to start
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

7 month old female paid up ready to start

Hey guys ive got a female i intended on starting but ive got a male off the same cross that I really like and wanna focus on. I bought her when she was 5 months because she’s off my male dog and i thought at the time i could handle hunting two. Shes paid up and dna done. Hates a coon. Shes treed a cage one for me. Nice looking dog. Huge mouth for a female. Ill take $500 for her. You cant raise and pay up a dog for that price!

Sire: Silver Champion Dual Grand Champion Sly Creeks Cutting Edge
Dam: Hammering Diva

I know of 3 pups off this cross running and treeing wild coons! This cross has got us really excited! This a great opportunity to get in on it and end up with this nice prospect! Thanks guys!

Call or text 7063029916

coontreeboy@gmail.com
NITECH Cody’s County Line Pepper

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-19-2020 08:35 PM
jawgaboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawgaboy Click here to Send jawgaboy a Private Message Click Here to Email jawgaboy Visit jawgaboy's homepage! Find more posts by jawgaboy Add jawgaboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

Id be willing to partner on this female with someone close.
Money isnt my reason for selling. I just want her in someones hands thats gonna hunt her! Feel free to call or text with any questions! One of her littermate brothers is treeing coons by himself just about every night!

coontreeboy@gmail.com
NITECH Cody’s County Line Pepper

Old Post 04-19-2020 08:36 PM
jawgaboy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawgaboy Click here to Send jawgaboy a Private Message Click Here to Email jawgaboy Visit jawgaboy's homepage! Find more posts by jawgaboy Add jawgaboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

$400

Old Post 05-04-2020 08:44 PM
Grassy ridge kl
UKC Forum Member

Btt

If I was closer I'd talk to u bout partnering up

Old Post 05-05-2020 05:51 PM
Grassy ridge kl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grassy ridge kl Click here to Send Grassy ridge kl a Private Message Click Here to Email Grassy ridge kl Find more posts by Grassy ridge kl Add Grassy ridge kl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

FREE to a youth hunter!!

Old Post 05-05-2020 09:06 PM
jawgaboy
UKC Forum Member

SOLD

Old Post 05-05-2020 10:48 PM