UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > would anyone be interested
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

would anyone be interested

My female Dual Grand Doc's Plott Rocks Barack(Zip) is due in heat anytime. My Plan is to breed her to Kevin Zimmerman's GrNTCH Reaper. Reaper is the 2014 and 2015 World Champion Plott and Zip is the 2014 World champion Plott female.

Would any one be interested in a pup from this cross?

Zip is out of Dual GR Kyle's Redwood Brindle Rock and Dual Grand Doc's Plott Becky II(2015 HOF inductee).

Reaper is out of GrNtCH Skid and GNTCH Herrell's Miss T

Both Reaper and Zip are solid coon dogs who have won all over the country.

Let me know if your interested. Thanks
My phone # is 712/541-1381

Last edited by mulerider on 11-05-2015 at 02:23 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2015 05:27 PM
mulerider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mulerider Click here to Send mulerider a Private Message Find more posts by mulerider Add mulerider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Call Rich Emery ask about Ripper.He's going to be a good one.

Z

Old Post 11-03-2015 09:05 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Garrison
UKC Forum Member

I might be Tim. Would they have any Ranger in them?

Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Hobo
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Luke
Gr. Nt. Ch. Garrisons Brindle Honey
Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Lead Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Belle
Nite Champion Garrisons Brindle Buckshot HTX
At Stud Grand Nite Ch. Garrisons Brindle Trax

Old Post 11-04-2015 01:12 PM
James Garrison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Garrison Click here to Send James Garrison a Private Message Click Here to Email James Garrison Find more posts by James Garrison Add James Garrison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Emery
UKC Forum Member

I've got a pup out of Dixie x Reaper I named Ripper. Monday night he was 5mo 28days old. First time ever to the woods by himself treed 2 single coon. You folks should check the crosses made with the Herrel/ Redwood blood they are reproducers from a long line of reproducers. Put me down for 1 you cant find any better reproducers/winners anywhere in the Plott breed...............

Old Post 11-04-2015 11:39 PM
Richard Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Emery Click here to Send Richard Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Emery Find more posts by Richard Emery Add Richard Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Emery
UKC Forum Member

I bet if you look you can not find a pedigree with more world champion Plotts anywhere. Oakie MissT Rock Dixie Reaper Zipp not to mention all the High scoring Plotts at other major events and I'm sure I missed a few. There is a reason for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-05-2015 12:21 AM
Richard Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Emery Click here to Send Richard Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Emery Find more posts by Richard Emery Add Richard Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Jim

Yes there is some Ranger in there too. Zip goes back to him on her mother's side thru Welby's Sonny.

Thanks Rich these pups will be all grand the first 2 generstions.

Zip is swelling up and will be in any day. Looks like I'll be making a trip next weekend.

Kevin I'll give you a call in the next say or so.

Old Post 11-05-2015 12:53 AM
mulerider is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mulerider Click here to Send mulerider a Private Message Find more posts by mulerider Add mulerider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cowboyred
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with "Zip" since she was first started. I hunted with her mother and grandmother regularly as well. I've seen all three of these dogs under quite a few coon over the years. I've also been fortunate enough to draw out with or pleasure hunt with several other dogs in this potential cross. All good, solid coon dogs.
Like Rich already stated there are a pile of winning, reproducing dogs going into this cross. And, whether you are an advocate of coon dog X coon dog or line/inbreeding you will be getting it with this cross.
"Best getcha some while the gettin's good"

Old Post 11-07-2015 06:21 PM
Cowboyred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cowboyred Click here to Send Cowboyred a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyred Add Cowboyred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Zip visited Reaper in Indiana this weekend. We should be having some Grim Reapers in about 60 days. I am really excited about this cross. I will try to post a pedigree tonight.

Old Post 11-16-2015 08:15 PM
Juan Horton
New UKC Forum Member

I would be interested in pups. 870 260 8001

Old Post 11-17-2015 03:28 AM
Juan Horton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Horton Click here to Send Juan Horton a Private Message Click Here to Email Juan Horton Find more posts by Juan Horton Add Juan Horton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Here is Reapers Pedigre

...........................GRNTCH Herrell's Indiana Joe Boy
.................NTCH Herrell's Carter III
...........................Chapman's George
.....GRNTCH Carr's Redwood Skid
............................GRNTCH GRCH Blowers Redwood Okie
.................GRNTCH Kyle's Redwood Dixie
...........................GRCH Buckeye Valley Daybreaks Fancy
..GRNTCH Zimmerman's Reaper
...........................GRNTCH GR Blowers Redwood Okie
.............GRNTCH GRCH Hager's Mingo-Redwood Solid Oak
........................... CH GRNTCH Blower's Redwood Josie
....GRNTCH Herrell's Miss T
............................GRNTCH Herrell's Indiana Joe Boy
...............PR Herrell's Penny
.......................... CH GRNTCH Wright's Rowdy Ms. Lady

Last edited by mulerider on 11-17-2015 at 09:42 PM

Old Post 11-17-2015 08:50 PM
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Here is Zip's pedigree

PUPS
.............................Koon's Redwood Tango
...................GRNTCH GRCH Blower's Redwood Okie
............................CH Koon's Redwood Fur Makin Maggie
.... GRNTCH GRCH Kyles Brindle Redwood Rock
..............................Walker's Pocahontas Lead
...................CH Koon's Redwood Nikki At Nite
.............................Walker's Pocahontas Satch
GRNTCH GRCH Doc's Plott Rock's Barack(Zip
...............................NTCHBear Pen Piney River Wrangler
...................Barth's Solid Rock
...............................Beal's R & R Midnight Star
....GRNTCH GRCH Doc's Plott Becky II(Sis)
...............................GRNTCH Middlefork Sonny
...................NTCH GRCH Doc's Plott Illinois Becky
...............................Middlefork Nite Pressure

Last edited by mulerider on 11-17-2015 at 09:43 PM

Old Post 11-17-2015 08:51 PM
Juan Horton
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

What is the price sir??

Old Post 11-17-2015 09:20 PM
Juan Horton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Horton Click here to Send Juan Horton a Private Message Click Here to Email Juan Horton Find more posts by Juan Horton Add Juan Horton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zimmy
UKC Forum Member

Tim

Thanks for choosing Reaper.There are a lot of easier ways to go . But the outcome wouldn't be the same.
Now to get them in nite hunters hands that compete,I believe there could be some to compete at a high level.

Z

Old Post 11-18-2015 06:50 PM
zimmy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zimmy Click here to Send zimmy a Private Message Find more posts by zimmy Add zimmy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Kevin thanks for the hospitality. We had a great time. I hope the Mrs wasn't too mad about the chili!! I am really excited about these pups they should be something! We'll see you in about 4 months.

Old Post 11-18-2015 08:06 PM
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

This is Zip

Old Post 11-19-2015 10:50 PM
Arsalour
New UKC Forum Member

I am interested in a male if you can ship to Los Angeles.

Old Post 11-20-2015 03:32 AM
Arsalour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Arsalour Click here to Send Arsalour a Private Message Click Here to Email Arsalour Find more posts by Arsalour Add Arsalour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I am a Bluetick man, but that cross looks like a breed changer!

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 11-20-2015 10:57 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
collier41
UKC Forum Member

Plott pups

How much are you asking for these pups very interested.

Old Post 11-26-2015 07:20 AM
collier41 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for collier41 Click here to Send collier41 a Private Message Click Here to Email collier41 Find more posts by collier41 Add collier41 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robertc
New UKC Forum Member

interested

Yes, I'm interested. How much are your pups, how old are they, and are they male or female?

Cheers,
Robert

Old Post 12-03-2015 11:07 PM
robertc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robertc Click here to Send robertc a Private Message Click Here to Email robertc Find more posts by robertc Add robertc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

Robert,

The pups are not born yet. Zip was bred about 3 weeks ago. It will be another couple weeks before we are sure she will have any pups. I will post when i see what we have and whats available. Lots of interest. I thank everyone for calls, pms and posts. Will try keep everyone updated.

Thanks again

Old Post 12-04-2015 12:29 AM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

Well if you have 20 or so pups I would try one.

Old Post 12-04-2015 12:56 AM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mulerider
UKC Forum Member

I'll put you on the list. Would you be willing to move in and bottle feed them?

Old Post 12-04-2015 01:07 AM
Bill Hanna
New UKC Forum Member

reaper/zip

Willing to purchase a pair of pup's ; a male and a female ; they will be competition hunted , I have won the west virginia plot sectional in 2013,2014,2015 only plott hunt I've entered with the same dog ! You can reply to this on here , I will be keeping check on it !!!

Last edited by Bill Hanna on 12-10-2015 at 09:50 PM

Old Post 12-08-2015 08:30 PM
Bill Hanna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Hanna Click here to Send Bill Hanna a Private Message Find more posts by Bill Hanna Add Bill Hanna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I don't think I will move up to the great white north and I sure don't want to bottle feed any pups. If there is enough to go around let me know

Old Post 12-08-2015 09:15 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
feuerhelm hound
UKC Forum Member

I'd be interested Tim. What's the price for a pup?

Old Post 12-10-2015 01:52 AM
feuerhelm hound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for feuerhelm hound Click here to Send feuerhelm hound a Private Message Click Here to Email feuerhelm hound Visit feuerhelm hound's homepage! Find more posts by feuerhelm hound Add feuerhelm hound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote