UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tall tale of the day
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
matt2
UKC Forum Member

Tall tale of the day

Obama and Biden took ol brummy and traveler out for a day of varmit hunting in the area of south Alabama today. These two ol rangey hounds are top quality varmit hounds that put meat on the table under the worst conditions possible. While doing a little rigging and roading we came across what looked to be an extremely large lion track. He must've weighed a 1000 pounds, the print he left was at least a half inch deep in the pavement. He walked the road for at least five miles and upon leaving the blacktop just outside of town taking a trail leading into moonshine gorge, brummy and traveler were roaring with anticipation of the coming chance. Unloading the dogs we collared each with a wildlife materials magnum, Garmin dc40, tri tonics trash breaker ultra, name plate collar, cut collar and vest. After being full outfitted we turned them loose, although they were very enthusiastic with all the added weight there forward progress was very slow. They trailed for nearly 12 hours crossing creeks only when we carried them, we cut trail for the 2 dogs the entire way and carried them on our shoulders when they gave out. With the trial warming up they finally overcame the giant cat which was 10 feet tall and twice as long. After a brief ground encounter and a stare down between cat and hounds where hounds were hind behind handlers to scared to face the cat on the ground the old Tom climbed out of shear pittey fot the two dogs. These two hounds did great Obama explained, putting out minimal efforts while others achieved success for them. All the while the lion rested comfortably knowing full well the hunters couldn't see him with the thick leaves and foliage. While hunters clapped, circled, beat the tree with sticks, made all manner of noise to get the cat to look or jump the two grand hounds waiting patiently to be carried back out by their two faithful handlers Obama and Biden. Unable to convince ol Tom out of the tree they headed home where the two tired hounds were rewards for their meager efforts with fresh steak and spring water from the local grocery store.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2012 03:14 AM
matt2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt2 Click here to Send matt2 a Private Message Find more posts by matt2 Add matt2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

WELL, IT IS AN ELECTION YEAR, LET THE TALL TALES ROLL!!!

Old Post 05-07-2012 03:47 AM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt2
UKC Forum Member

Lol...

Old Post 05-07-2012 05:50 AM
matt2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt2 Click here to Send matt2 a Private Message Find more posts by matt2 Add matt2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

I thought you were gonna tell us about WMDs and how we needed to start another war. Or something like cutting taxes is good for the economy!

Old Post 05-07-2012 08:20 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

NOPE, HE SAID TALL TALES!!!

Old Post 05-07-2012 06:58 PM
Hey Preacher!!! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hey Preacher!!! Click here to Send Hey Preacher!!! a Private Message Find more posts by Hey Preacher!!! Add Hey Preacher!!! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rmcmillan
UKC Forum Member

GOOD ONE.

Nt.Ch. Gr.Ch. Gr.WCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Crystal
Ntch. GrCh. Pr. McMillans Blue Magic
Gr.Nt.Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Hawk
Nt. Ch. Pr. McMillans Blue Rage
all are gone now but will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN

CH. PR. MCMILLANS TREE ROCKIN BRANDY
CH. PR. MCMILLANS MIDNITES STINGIN SADIE

Old Post 05-07-2012 07:02 PM
rmcmillan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rmcmillan Click here to Send rmcmillan a Private Message Find more posts by rmcmillan Add rmcmillan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hey Preacher!!!
UKC Forum Member

MATT, YOU GOT ANY MORE TALL TALES, OR WAS THAT A 'ONE HIT WONDER'???

Old Post 05-09-2012 07:06 AM
matt2
UKC Forum Member

I've always been known for my story telling. Glad yall enjoyed it.

Old Post 05-09-2012 07:51 AM
Ray&Luie
UKC Forum Member

tales

quote:
Originally posted by truly
I thought you were gonna tell us about WMDs and how we needed to start another war. Or something like cutting taxes is good for the economy!

Now there you Go Again !!

Ray Hudson

Old Post 05-09-2012 03:23 PM
Ray&Luie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray&Luie Click here to Send Ray&Luie a Private Message Find more posts by Ray&Luie Add Ray&Luie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Indiana, you voted out a 36 year politician! Maybe the rest of the country will throw out more and more of these bums.

Old Post 05-09-2012 03:35 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goodtimekennel
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by truly

HAHA !! I thought he was going to tell us whether Nobama was for or against GAY marriage ? lmao

HOME OF GOODTIME KENNEL
WHERE WE SHOW ON THE HARDWOOD

Last edited by goodtimekennel on 05-09-2012 at 03:41 PM

Old Post 05-09-2012 03:36 PM
goodtimekennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goodtimekennel Click here to Send goodtimekennel a Private Message Click Here to Email goodtimekennel Find more posts by goodtimekennel Add goodtimekennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbprofitt56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by goodtimekennel
HAHA !! I thought he was going to tell us whether Nobama was for or against GAY marriage ? lmao

No, the Campaigner-in-chief, is gonna do a Kerry on the American people! He`s either gonna be for it, before he was against it, or against it before he was for it! Now.....I`m confused.

Old Post 05-09-2012 05:19 PM
dbprofitt56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbprofitt56 Click here to Send dbprofitt56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbprofitt56 Find more posts by dbprofitt56 Add dbprofitt56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

I got one !!BETTER!!

I went hunting last night dogs treed when we got to the tree there stood a !!!!!!!! BIGFOOTS!!!!!!and I got to shake hands with it. !!!!!!!BIGFOOTS!!!!!! at least he said he was.

Old Post 05-09-2012 05:25 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

was you hitting that shine H.L?

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 05-09-2012 07:34 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote