UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Other > micro fuzion with soft cap
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kordog
UKC Forum Member

micro fuzion with soft cap

been 15 years plus since i bought a light my 139 dollar nite lite halogen head finally wont take a good charge.so when i saw all the prices on the new ones i was like thats crazy for a light.so i watched reviews on you tube and it changed my mind.the tech is so far advanced from what ive used that it is literally the diffrence between night and day they put off so much diffrent more powerful light without the weight.we are gonna take the hit of 339 dollars in hopes we get another 15 years out of it which makes it reasonable in the long run not to mention a much better setup.we pleasure hunt mainely alone so hunting and keeping up with current gear not my strong suit.id like to thank fellow hound hunters on taking the time to review and show equipment on you tube.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2020 11:58 AM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

You will never regret buying a bright eyes light.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2020 05:11 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote