UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > X-Bred: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 3/4 Walker 1/4 Mountain Cur
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

3/4 Walker 1/4 Mountain Cur

Boys and girls, I bred my Sadie gyp to one of the louds, one of the coldest nosed, one of the best track and tree Walker dogs I ever had the privilege to hunt with.
There are two males and six females in the litter. Will be six weeks old9/8/2020. Vet checked. wormed, first shots, and UKC X-Bred registration applied for. I'm keep one female for sure and the man I got Sadie from gets one.
Pups are already loud, should be cold nosed, track driving tree dogs. That's what they are bred from. 250.00 Call or prefer text. 540-383-1666

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2020 04:19 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

If these pups won't tree by the time they are 1 year old, with adequate hunting... that's more than 1 or 2 night a week... then you return them to me in good health and I give you your money back. I don't what more I can do.

Old Post 09-17-2020 03:31 AM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Who would take one of these pups if I gave them away?

Old Post 09-21-2020 07:10 PM
jo-nathan 10
Banned

Pups

I’ll take couple male an female preferably a female 828-803-1639

Old Post 09-22-2020 04:04 AM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

This must be "tire kicker" season. If you are truly interested, by all means call

Old Post 09-29-2020 01:00 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Only have 5 left. 1 lemon male, 2 walker looking females, and 2 blanket back brindle females. 10 weeks on 10/6/2020.

Old Post 10-03-2020 08:11 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups are have the ear of a hound and big mouths.

Old Post 10-03-2020 08:15 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Pups are 12 weeks and I have a Vet appointment for their shots on 11/8/2020. If the pups are still here after Vet visit, price goes up. 3 girls and 1 boy left. Phone call only from now on. Tired of "tire kickers"
Goes crazy on the roll cage

Old Post 10-20-2020 01:10 AM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

1 Walker female and 1 light brindle female left. 13 weeks old on 11/3/2020. PHONES CALLS ONLY 540-383-1666

Old Post 10-22-2020 05:10 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

pups

Guy backed out... imagine that... now I have a lemon colored male and a dark brindle and white female to add to the group. Sire would run a bear

Old Post 10-23-2020 01:28 PM