UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 740 741 [742]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Morning hope all is well with everyone going to be a ruff day for our family laying my uncle to rest he was really special to all our family members

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-08-2022 02:38 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

sure sorry to hear that HB

Old Post 10-09-2022 06:39 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Sorry for your loss, HB.
How's your wife doing? Wasn't she going to have tests or surgery this month?
We have 3rd crop down, Chuck said only about 100 bales. 2nd and 3rd crop didn't do well at all this year. We made almost 100 over a week ago. I drove the tractor and Chuck stacked on the trailer and threw off and stacked in the mow. I ended up in ER last night and probably won't even be able to drive the tractor now.

Old Post 10-23-2022 03:47 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

that should help feed the horse's though,hay around here wasnt very good either....

Old Post 10-24-2022 09:06 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We sell most of our 2nd and 3rd crop to my friend. She left work early today to help Chuck make it. Her husband just had something done to his eyes and couldn't help. A guy that has a camp across the road came and helped, too. He told Chuck, he heard 4 bears were killed with either bows or muzzleoaders about a mile from here. We only saw one this year, but it was near there. It's on a gamelands, didn't hear if any were tagged, but they do dump nuisance bears there.

Old Post 10-25-2022 04:23 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

i guess nuisance bears will be some one else nuisance bears lol

Last edited by Rex W Sims on 10-26-2022 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 10-26-2022 03:12 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Yes, Chuck said if they ever came here when the blueberries or apples were ripe, they'd probably destroy them...so far so good. They do destroy some of the cornfield above us, but when they're here so are the hunters.

Chuck got the MONSTER BUCK this week. Worst part is he knew he hit it but couldn't find any blood. He hit it in the evening so he looked for it the next day for awhile. He kept fussing about it all week. Saturday night, he told me he was going to look for it on Sunday because we didn't get anymore pics of it on the trail camera. The temperature had been in the 60s and 70s here, he said he smelled it before he saw it so we lost the meat and the cape, but the taxidermist said he'll try to find one for him. It had 18 pts...10 pts on the R (4 on the brow tine) and 8 on the L (brow tine was split) and had an outside spread of 20". I friend that use to raise deer, scored it at 183, but told Chuck that was his best guess.

Old Post 11-08-2022 03:33 AM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hell of a nice buck...

Old Post 11-08-2022 01:44 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Howdy folks hope all is well everyone things have been crazy here this yr haven't been on here in months hope everyone has a merry Xmas stay warm this is the worst cold I ever remember in my lifetime

Old Post 12-24-2022 01:33 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Howdy

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
Howdy folks hope all is well everyone things have been crazy here this yr haven't been on here in months hope everyone has a merry Xmas stay warm this is the worst cold I ever remember in my lifetime

Haven't seen you on here in a long time.....Glad you are back.
Hope all has been well with you & yours.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 01-04-2023 02:08 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Sorry I haven't been keeping up for quite awhile it's been pretty ruff trying to take. Are of my dad wife was in and out of the hospital dr appointment for her hope all is well with everyone

Old Post 05-11-2023 01:43 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Hay guys,
Doing OK here. I went on my second ride of the yr today. It's nice to be back in the saddle again, but it's kind of hard getting there.
Chuck got his buck officially scored. It scored 169, it made the PA state record book and another one, similar to Boone and Crockett, but because he got it with a crossbow; he didn't qualify for Boone and Crockett.
After spending over $1,000 trying to keep her alive, I had to put down my little buckskin mare earlier this year. That was a sad couple of weeks.
Hope your wives had a Happy Mother's Day. Remember happy wives, happy lives!

Old Post 05-15-2023 01:10 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Hope all is going well for everyone it gets ruff having to put down something that you have had for yrs just put our old pony down probably 3 weeks ago still don't feel right going up to the barn she not there waiting on me

Old Post 06-04-2023 05:32 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Dang looks like everyone including myself has went to the wayside no post for quite some time hope everyone is doing well

Old Post 09-04-2023 11:39 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Talking

I'm here ,, where is everyone else ?

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 10-11-2023 10:28 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote