UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Pedigree Help
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree Help

pedigree for Jones Cedar Hill Blue Blue

Glynn Holmes
www.tellsblueticks.webs.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2013 12:36 AM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Bob Turnbow would be able to tell you

Old Post 11-26-2013 06:02 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Glen, Blue Blue would be many generations back in a pedigree now. My Dad bought a gyp out of Blue Blue when I was a kid, probably early seventies I'd guess. I'll see if I can find a paper somewhere on her or a dog out of her.

Old Post 11-26-2013 08:29 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

Blue Blue was out of Vaughn's Blue Buck and Jone's Blue Josie. That's all I have for now. I was wrong though. Kate, the female Dad bought had her first litter in 1970, so she would have been born in the 60's. Long long time ago. lol.

Last edited by ov_blues on 11-26-2013 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 11-26-2013 11:17 PM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry gray
UKC Forum Member

I can give you Blue Blue's top side...

Vaughns blue wheeler

Vaughns blue mack

Vaughns blue daisy

Vaughns blue buck

Vaughns arkansas blue

Vaughns blue fannie II

Vaughns blue fannie

Old Post 11-27-2013 08:30 PM
larry gray is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry gray Click here to Send larry gray a Private Message Find more posts by larry gray Add larry gray to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
glynnsdawgs63
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

Glynn Holmes

Old Post 12-02-2013 01:26 AM
glynnsdawgs63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for glynnsdawgs63 Click here to Send glynnsdawgs63 a Private Message Visit glynnsdawgs63's homepage! Find more posts by glynnsdawgs63 Add glynnsdawgs63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote