UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > new nt ch
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rbland
New UKC Forum Member

new nt ch

Bland's Hill Country Rocket Jr. out of Holding's Northern Rocket and Jim's Black Jolene finished to gr. ch. in Fayette Mo. last week. He picked up his third first place win to become nt.ch. this past sat. at Sedalia Mo. This is the third nt ch out of this litter that i know of. I should have finished him before now but I serve as hunt director a lot at our local clubs instead of hunting. I have also noticed that the older I get the more of a fair weather hunter I have become.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-12-2017 09:57 PM
Rbland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rbland Click here to Send Rbland a Private Message Click Here to Email Rbland Find more posts by Rbland Add Rbland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!

Old Post 06-13-2017 01:46 AM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rocket
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations...that was definitely a nice cross. We bred Rocket Fuel to Jolene and the pups are 5-1/2 months old. Hope to have a few winners from that cross as well.

Jim has told me good things about your young male dog. Keep up the good work!

"Champions don't become champions in the winner's circle, they are merely recognized there!"

Home of "PKC CH UKC CH GR NITE CH HOLDING'S NORTHERN ROCKET (2001 B&T Days King of Hunt, 2001 UKC World Championship High Scoring Black & Tan, 2003 Purina Coonhound of the Year Breed Winner, and 2006 AKC World Champion Black & Tan)

Home of PKC CH GRCH GRNITECH BLACK IRON STRIKE - co-owned w/Darrell Bodkin

Home of GRCH GRNITECH BLACK JOLENE - co-owned with Darrell Bodkin

Home of NT CH Rocket's Little Witch - co-owned with Paul Bennett

Home of NTCH Black River Boots - co-owned with Derrick Bridge

Past Home of GRNITECH THE JOKER - now owned by Darrell Bodkin

Home of CH GR NITE CH ROCKET'S DEADLY LITTLE DIXIE (2007 AKC World Champion Black & Tan)

Home of PKC CH, UKC GRNITECH FUEL'S WICKED WITCH

Home of GRNITECH WHITE'S BLACK RIVER BONES - co-owned w/Darrell Bodkin

Past Home of GRNITE CH Ozark's Smokin' Fizz - Owned BY Don Martin

Past Home of NATIONAL GR NITE CH BLACK & TAN - CH GR NITE CH HOLDING'S ROCKET FUEL (2006 National Grand Nite Champion of Breed, 2006 UKC World Coonhound Championship High Scoring Black & Tan; 2006 Georgia State Champion; 2007 UKC World Coonhound Championship High Scoring Black & Tan)

Old Post 06-13-2017 03:30 AM
Rocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocket Click here to Send Rocket a Private Message Find more posts by Rocket Add Rocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rbland
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I never had the pleasure of hunting with rocket but I heard a lot of good things about him. I did get to hunt a lot with Jolene and I know she is a coondog. I enjoyed watching her tree a lot of coon. Good luck with your Rocket Fuel cross, should be some real winners.

Old Post 06-13-2017 06:37 AM
Rbland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rbland Click here to Send Rbland a Private Message Click Here to Email Rbland Find more posts by Rbland Add Rbland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JKumberg
UKC Forum Member

NTCH RJ

Congrats !!!!! Glad you got out and finished him, of coarse now you only have 5 wins to go to GRNTCH. Good luck, you better get started right away.

Old Post 06-14-2017 11:44 PM
JKumberg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JKumberg Click here to Send JKumberg a Private Message Click Here to Email JKumberg Find more posts by JKumberg Add JKumberg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote