UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Good job to Scout Stapler
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Good job to Scout Stapler

Scott Shepler AKA Scout Stapler and the man of 1001 hobbies took some time away from belly dancing at bars and singing at weddings to hunt last night he Won the GR Nt and queen of hunt at the Auburn Nebraska Black and tan sectional with our Dual Gr Ch Careys Black Jane 3

We also won Queen of show with Jane as well Scott made me show her as he didnt feel his girly shorts and torn tee shirt were appropriate bench show attire also he has a hard time gaiting a dog with his low center of gravity and lack of coordination

Congrats also to the wee Red headed lad from table Rock Ne who has made quite a growth sport in the last year Clay Schaardt for winning king of hunt with GrNt BTTB Mr Freeze (sorry that Scout didn't let you win the cast Clay) and King of show with Z71

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2017 08:43 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guy's!!! Freeman are Scout an the wee red head kid brothers?

319-201-8445

Old Post 06-03-2017 10:11 PM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Talking

I tried locking scout in the truck so I could win... he found a way out. Also for everyone's information, Bill Mack drove my Ford truck and I think he fell in love!!!

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 06-04-2017 01:36 AM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
berger
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Clays_coondogs
I tried locking scout in the truck so I could win... he found a way out. Also for everyone's information, Bill Mack drove my Ford truck and I think he fell in love!!!

You should have rolled the windows down an laid the seat back Scout would have slept thru the whole hunt. As far as Bill No Comment!!!!LOL

319-201-8445

Old Post 06-04-2017 04:41 AM
berger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for berger Click here to Send berger a Private Message Find more posts by berger Add berger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Freeman
UKC Forum Member

Not sure if they are related or not there are a lot of similarities . I do think they have some kind of relationship going on but maybe Bill can give more in site to that since he was waiting at the truck while they hunted??
Berger why don't you PM me what went on at your cast and B and T days with the facebook post I would like to know more!!

Old Post 06-04-2017 04:52 PM
Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Freeman Click here to Send Freeman a Private Message Find more posts by Freeman Add Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

congrats men on the hunt. i couldnt imagine trying to follow the hound action with all the bs in the air with company there!!! LOL. glad everything went smooth with good cast and dogs doing well!

me and a barred ukc outlaw had to run down to bills this weekend to hear all about it and bill must of saved so much money driving clays ford instead of gas eating dodge he had house ac at around 50 degrees. he wouldnt take us hunting after the late night from that hunt though. he said something about catching up on game shows he missed going to hunt and was about 7 cups of coffee behind for the week and had some catching up to do. thanks bill for bsing and showing mike your hound dogs and filling him in on his old dogs ancestors.

Old Post 06-07-2017 08:06 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houseofquality
UKC Forum Member

clay remember what I told u bout pulling out in front of a dodgeand when u cant beat a dog around the section and yes they do look good Sitting in the driveway but did have a good time but reminds me of what Maurice meuth once said they still make a 2hr hunt last all nite

Old Post 06-12-2017 05:20 PM
houseofquality is offline Click Here to See the Profile for houseofquality Click here to Send houseofquality a Private Message Click Here to Email houseofquality Visit houseofquality's homepage! Find more posts by houseofquality Add houseofquality to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote