UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > B & T Sectional Shell Rock IA June 9,10
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

B & T Sectional Shell Rock IA June 9,10

Only sectional in the state again this year. Would be great to have some participation this year gang. Friday night hunt Sat show and hunt.
Hope to see you there!!

CH GRNITECH HARLAN'S MIDNITE RAMBLER (RIP)

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-02-2017 02:10 PM
B&T Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T Hunter Click here to Send B&T Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T Hunter Find more posts by B&T Hunter Add B&T Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
z sinnwell
UKC Forum Member

Address for new Shell Rock Club is on the front of the UKC website.

Old Post 06-03-2017 04:51 PM
z sinnwell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z sinnwell Click here to Send z sinnwell a Private Message Find more posts by z sinnwell Add z sinnwell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Sectional news

Want to thank all those who showed up for our sectional. The weather wasnt fun, so hot, just a miserable sob.
Want to thank Omar Hershberger for making the trip across the state and hunting with us.
Also would like to thank Dale Sandel for coming From Illinois and participating in our sectional .
And another thank you goes out to Brian McCLurg and his daughter for coming from Wisconsin. 😄 just kidding Kyle McCLurg Lol.
Had some of the old regulars show up too, despite the heat. Thanks big Larry Lensing, Nate Gable, Bobby See and Ron Meyers for bringing your black & tans,(at least 1 night !!)

Congratulations to the winners and I will probably ask the club to host sectional again next year cause I just know this sectional will be as big as Kirksville used to be 😀lol. I wish!!

Shell Rock CHA B&T Sectional June 9th & 10th 2017

1st Place Open Registered (350+ Friday night)
'PR' Harlan's Sundown
Owned & handled by Travis Harlan of Dougherty, IA

Queen of Show
Dunn River Splitter's Dark Star owned by Dale Sandell and Robert Dunn ,,, handled by Dale Sandell

Queen of Hunt
Riser"s Lil Thumper, (650+ on Friday night)
Owned and handled by Ron Meyers of Hansell , IA

King of Show....
3 Stars Cannis Major owned and handled by Dale Sandell

King of Hunt....
NiteCh Tree Talking Stoney , (350+ on Saturday night) owned and handled by Bob See of Evansdale, IA
---------- --------- ---------

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Last edited by B&T Hunter on 06-22-2017 at 11:15 AM

Old Post 06-22-2017 11:11 AM
B&T Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B&T Hunter Click here to Send B&T Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email B&T Hunter Find more posts by B&T Hunter Add B&T Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lars
UKC Forum Member

Arrow Good job

I had a great time out at Shell Rock that night. Hopefully I can make both nights next year. I love to hear you and Ronny and your "Brotherly" love stories. Keep putting on the Black and Tan Sectionals and people will come. Thank for all the hard work guys,. Dale Sandell.

Old Post 06-22-2017 11:23 AM
lars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lars Click here to Send lars a Private Message Find more posts by lars Add lars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jerrod leathers
UKC Forum Member

Hey Travis, that name Ron Meyers sounds familiar. Is he related to the gentleman that wins all the 4 wheelers? Brother maybe?

Old Post 06-23-2017 01:36 AM
jerrod leathers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jerrod leathers Click here to Send jerrod leathers a Private Message Click Here to Email jerrod leathers Find more posts by jerrod leathers Add jerrod leathers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

Half brothers on the sire side. Same attitude same guy pretty much.

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Old Post 06-23-2017 01:42 AM
B&T Hunter
UKC Forum Member

I know he came to our b&t sectional hunting a walker dog Saturday night . it was out of his brothers stock too. I just stopped puking from it all and here you go bringing it up.
Unreal huh? How long does manapause last anyway?

tree_rambler@hotmail.com
641-494-8634

Old Post 06-23-2017 01:51 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Hey Travis

Maybe next year I won't be so stinking busy, and I'll be ae to.make the trek,and help that guy find his cast....lol

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 06-23-2017 04:46 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote