UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > American Leopard Hound > ALBA Yearbook
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

ALBA Yearbook

Alright folks, it's getting close to that time again! I really enjoyed doing the yearbook last year, and I'm looking forward to being a part of it again this year. Here's to hoping it will be even better!

As of right now, the deadline is January 1, 2016, but please don't use that as an excuse to wait till the last minute! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get up with me on here, at the email address below, or by phone at 910-934-2206.

Also don’t forget to renew those memberships! Cost is $20 per individual or if you prefer, $25 for a family.

AD INFORMATION:
The cost of an ad is $25 per page for individuals (2 picture limit) and $50 per page for businesses. A half page ad can also be purchased for $15 (limited to only 1 photo with name, address and phone).

All pictures need to be at least a 4x6, preferably 5x7. Please send all information you would like to be added to your page as well. You can submit the entire completed add if you wish. I would prefer you send the information via e-mail if you can. If not, good ole fashion US Mail is fine too.

Please send all ad information to: albayearbook@gmail.com
or if you prefer to send them Postal, please send them to:
Erin Brown
148 Lighthouse Rd.
Wallace, NC 28466

Please send all payments for your ads and memberships to:
Dan Noble
103 Washington Street
Covington, IN 47932

Make all checks and money orders payable to ALBA.

Thanks everyone! I look forward to hearing from and working with each of you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2015 06:13 PM
dixiegirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiegirl Click here to Send dixiegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dixiegirl Add dixiegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

The end of the year is slowly but surely getting closer! Now that it's cooling off and everyone is able to get more woods time, don't forget to use your phone or trusty old camera and take a few pictures for your yearbook ad. I'm working to get everything in order to get started on the upcoming year's yearbook. Let's work together and make this years book the best one yet!

Old Post 08-27-2015 02:53 AM
dixiegirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiegirl Click here to Send dixiegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dixiegirl Add dixiegirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Just another reminder for everyone, the end of the year is almost here! It's hard to believe that there's just one week left until October. I've had a few questions about ads and gotten a couple in already! There are still a few months left before the deadline (Dec. 31) so keep them coming!

And don't forget - members, or for you first timers (welcome to the breed by the way ) get those memberships paid up! All the information can be found at the top of this thread ^^^^

Last edited by dixiegirl on 09-23-2015 at 03:49 AM

Old Post 09-23-2015 03:47 AM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

It's getting close!

I just wanted to take a minute to remind everyone that we have a little over 2 months until the yearbook deadline. Get your memberships renewed and keep sending in those ads! If you have any questions feel free to get up with me!

Old Post 10-21-2015 01:35 PM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

I've been hearing from some members about their ads, don't forget that there's just a little over a month left before the deadline!

Also, a few people have asked about designing their own ad and sending it to me, this can be done but it is very hard to format into the book and have the ad still look good if it has been pre made, a lot of the times if it's pre made the ad will become distorted or blurry or lose something when I go to add it into the rest of the book, so I really prefer that you just send me the information. I hope this does not make anyone aggravated, but we want to put out a book that features everyone's dogs looking good. But when sending in your ads, if you have any specific design(s) or lay out that you want, let me know and I'll do my best to make it look that way for you. Thanks!

Old Post 11-29-2015 01:53 PM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Well it seems like the end of the year has snuck up on everybody! Some of y'all have gotten up with me about sending in ads after the first of the year, so I'm gonna extend the deadline until January 20. I hope that this will help everyone wanting to have a ad this year out! Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!!!

Old Post 12-24-2015 01:52 AM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Don't Forget!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a happy new year! Don't forget your ads and membership renewals! Feel free to get up with me if you have any questions, if for some reason I miss your call leave me a message and I will call you back ASAP.

Last edited by dixiegirl on 01-06-2016 at 02:14 AM

Old Post 01-06-2016 02:10 AM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Last call for all yearbook ads! If you have any questions, please get up with me, I'll be happy to work with you any way that I can!

Old Post 01-22-2016 05:33 PM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

2017 Yearbooks!

Because it can be very confusing to have so many checks coming in for different things, we have made a few changes to the payment for yearbook ads. Full page ads are still $25 and half page ads are $15. Business ads are $50 each. Please send all of your ad money to me at 148 Lighthouse Rd Wallace, NC 28466. All membership dues should still be sent to Dan Noble. Thanks everybody!

Old Post 09-08-2016 11:20 PM
dixiegirl
UKC Forum Member

Yearbooks!

Hello everyone! This thread seems to have been forgotten, but nearly everyone has moved from these boards to facebook now and there's not enough hours in the day to check everything like I'd like to - there's not for me anyway

This year's ALBA yearbook deadline was originally January 15 however it has been pushed back to January 31. Please don't use that as an excuse to wait until the last minute though because I will need time to format the book and contact people with final viewings on their ads if necessary. The earlier posts in this thread have all the information regarding where to send ads and how payment goes, but please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks guys!

Old Post 01-10-2018 12:58 AM