UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Joe Biden
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yesterday AOC told a reporter that she thinks that she and Bernie and Kamala can control Biden. I guess that now it is the Harris/Sanders/AOC/Biden ticket. When they all gang up on Biden his head will be spinning so bad that he will have no idea what is going on.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2020 02:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This is Thursday, new polls just out show that voters are turning against Biden for his stance on defunding the police. 64% of voters from areas where riots have occurred approve of President Trump's handling of protesters/rioters. Bear in mind that these are all dumrat strongholds. I bet that Biden will flop on this one also by Monday. His stance on issues are governed by politics and not his own beliefs or ideals. How weak is that? He doesn't stand or lean into the wind, he bends with it. A strong wind will blow him over. Now how does that compare to President Trump.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 09-18-2020 at 12:21 AM

Old Post 09-18-2020 12:06 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Trump is a business man that knows how to get results...
Biden is a true politician...a politician can talk for an hour and not say anything...

Old Post 09-18-2020 01:57 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well, Biden sure said something last night. He said on National TV that President Trump could have prevented all of the deaths from Covid 19. That is right. He blamed every single death on President Trump. And then he said, "just look at the facts". Oh my goodness, talk about trying to split our country apart. He must be making up his own facts. Or maybe he got them from his experts.

I wonder if he really thinks that President Trump caused all of the deaths from Covid 19 or he is just being a politician and saying what his people tell him to say to try to get elected. Surely he doesnt believe that President Trump is to blame for every single death from Covid 19.

Old Post 09-18-2020 02:40 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, another flip, Biden has said all along that President Trump should have mandated masks at the very beginning of the pandemic and if he had been President he would have mandated the wearing of masks. Well guess what, he said last night in Minnesota that he wouldn't mandate masks if elected. He said that the President could not mandate nationwide wearing of masks. I can't make this stuff up, It is coming right out of Biden's mouth. I guess that he saw the results of another poll. It is no wonder that he has been hiding in his basement. Maybe he should have stayed down there.

Old Post 09-18-2020 03:15 PM
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Well, Biden sure said something last night. He said on National TV that President Trump could have prevented all of the deaths from Covid 19. That is right. He blamed every single death on President Trump. And then he said, "just look at the facts". Oh my goodness, talk about trying to split our country apart. He must be making up his own facts. Or maybe he got them from his experts.

I wonder if he really thinks that President Trump caused all of the deaths from Covid 19 or he is just being a politician and saying what his people tell him to say to try to get elected. Surely he doesnt believe that President Trump is to blame for every single death from Covid 19.

Saying that Covid 19 is all Trumps fault is saying something really stupid...he should lose the election just because he said that...

The problem lies in all the sheep out there...saying lies over and over and the sheep will start believing the lies...

Old Post 09-18-2020 03:54 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Biden, said yesterday that 200 million people have died from the virus in the United States. Almost 2/3's of the entire population. Couple months ago he said 120 million. I guess that's why he wants to increase refugee admissions by 700% from the middle east. Syria, Lebanon, and Somalia“

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-21-2020 04:53 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden uses his one son's death for his own political purpose in his ads. He lies and says that President Trump wants to limit everyone's access to healthcare.
But he never says anything about his son Biden who is still living. I wonder why?

Old Post 09-24-2020 03:46 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Another lie from Biden. Biden said his first wife was killed by a drunken driver Fact: His wife ran a stop sign and the driver that hit her was NOT Drunk.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-26-2020 05:31 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Biden uses his one son's death for his own political purpose in his ads. He lies and says that President Trump wants to limit everyone's access to healthcare.
But he never says anything about his son Biden who is still living. I wonder why?

Fake News

Old Post 09-26-2020 07:27 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

No way Hiden has brains above a 6 or 7 year old. If the Demwitts would listen to him speak and couldn't see his face or recognize his voice I bet even some them would have enough intelligence not to vote for him

Last edited by sleepy head on 09-26-2020 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 09-26-2020 07:40 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
Another lie from Biden. Biden said his first wife was killed by a drunken driver Fact: His wife ran a stop sign and the driver that hit her was NOT Drunk.

He said today that he first got elected to the senate 180 years ago. The guy is darn near brain dead.

Old Post 09-26-2020 09:04 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

YEP He is not a RACIST LOL Sheep going to Slaughter
MORE ON:
JOE BIDEN
Joe Biden’s history of dubious stances on racially charged issues came back to haunt him again with the disclosure of old letters he wrote to a racist Southern senator thanking him for helping him to fight forced school busing.

“I want you to know that I very much appreciate your help during this week’s Committee meeting in attempting to bring my anti-busing legislation to a vote,” Biden wrote on June 30, 1977, to Sen. James Eastland, the Washington Post reported.

Eastland was a plantation owner who believed blacks were an inferior race, and forcefully fought desegregation throughout his career as a Democratic lawmaker from Mississippi.

DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin

Old Post 09-26-2020 09:53 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

According to @JoeBiden Trump can’t hold China accountable for COVID-19 because Americans can’t distinguish “between a South Korean and someone from Beijing.”

Isn't that racist.???

Old Post 09-26-2020 10:04 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

1 ,“If my opponent wins, they’re going to put y’all back in chains.” – Joe Biden during the 2012 campaign cycle referring to liberal darling and never-Trump ally, Mitt Romney

2 , “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a Jungle…a racial jungle” – Joe Biden on desegregating schools in 1977

3 . If you’re having trouble figuring out if you’re for me or you’re for Trump then you aint black.” – Joe Biden in a May 2020 video interview

4 .“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.” – Joe Biden in 2019 to the Asian and Latino Coalition

5. “You cannot go to a 7-eleven or a Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.” – Joe Biden in 2006 while bragging about how great he is with the Indian American community

6 . “I do not buy the concept, popular in the 60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years.’” – Joe Biden again on integrating schools which he opposed vehemently in the LATE 70s.

7 .We [Delawareans] were on the South’s side of the Civil War.” – Joe Biden in 1987 in Alabama

8 .“I mean you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate, bright and clean.” – Joe Biden on Barack Obama in 2008

Old Post 09-26-2020 10:11 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Joe Biden stated he earned 3 degrees while in college, actually only earned one. Joe Biden stated he received a full scholarship to college. he actually received a partial scholarship. Joe biden stated he was the top Political science student in his graduation class, actually was in the bottom 1/4. Joe Biden stated he graduated near the top of his college class, actually was closer to the bottom. There are lots more.
Look it up, not hard to find Difference between Biden's lies and the facts!

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-26-2020 11:18 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

More lies:
Biden claims to be Ivy League professor: 'I've spent a lot of time on campus'
Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden returned Wednesday to his longtime habit of gilding his academic credentials.

Mr. Biden claimed to be an Ivy League professor at the end of a nearly 8-minute, rambling answer to a question from an 18-year-old on what he was doing to appeal to young voters who may favor Sen. Bernie Sanders for the Democratic presidential nomination.
“There’s a lot we can do. When I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania,” he said, bringing up that fact to claim that his professorship established a bond with college students.
After mentioning a school that bears the Biden name at the University of Delaware, Mr. Biden said, “I’ve spent a lot of time on campus with college students.”
In fact, Mr. Biden was given an honorary-professor position one week after he left the vice president’s office in 2017. (He also misstated the time of his becoming the first “Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor,” as he left the Senate in 2009 to become vice president.)
He was neither supposed to nor did he ever teach a class, according to his own spokesperson and multiple Philadelphia media accounts.
Last July, the Philadelphia Inquirer noted that Penn has paid Mr. Biden $900,000 and asked “what did he do to earn the money?”
The paper said Mr. Biden held, “a vaguely defined role that involved no regular classes and around a dozen public appearances on campus, mostly in big, ticketed events.”
The Wednesday video meeting was not the first time that Mr. Biden had claimed to be an Ivy League professor.
Campaigning last month in South Carolina, according to the Daily Wire, Mr. Biden said that when he left the White House in 2017, instead of “taking a Wall Street job,” he “became a teacher, became a professor.”
While Mr. Biden’s formal title at Penn was indeed “professor,” if only an honorary one, “teacher” would be a claim to be doing something Mr. Biden was not.
Mr. Biden has a lengthier history of aggrandizing his academic credentials.
In 1987, in a presidential campaign that also was rocked by plagiarism charges, Mr. Biden claimed he had graduated in the top half of his law school class.
However, the Associated Press reported that “records indicate he finished near the bottom.”
That same year he also claimed to have attended law school on a full academic scholarship, which was not true.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-26-2020 11:54 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Should Hiden submit to a drug test Tuesday night? I think I would, if he's not on meds to help his brain function, shouldn't he be? Zero shame in being sick, we have all Been sick watched, family and friends get sick. I'd be satisfied if he would tell us what's going on.

Old Post 09-27-2020 07:22 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Video Emerges Of Joe Biden Calling U.S. Troops ‘Stupid Bastards’ During Speech.
I have incredibly good judgment,” Biden said. “One, I married Jill, and two, I appointed Johnson to the academy. I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid bastards.”

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 09-28-2020 03:41 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
Video Emerges Of Joe Biden Calling U.S. Troops ‘Stupid Bastards’ During Speech.
I have incredibly good judgment,” Biden said. “One, I married Jill, and two, I appointed Johnson to the academy. I just want you to know that. Clap for that, you stupid bastards.”

Not a word of that on nightly news!!

Old Post 09-28-2020 11:54 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Not a word of that on nightly news!!

The news media should be unbiased,..this is the worst I have seen...most all of them are against President Trump...that’s one good reason why he should win...

Old Post 09-29-2020 12:36 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Main stream media is just one big Biden campaign ad now. The Democratic party doesn't even have to pay for it.

Old Post 09-29-2020 01:27 AM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

see none of you have wised up any yet.

Old Post 09-29-2020 12:30 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

QUOTED Joe Biden’s handlers several days ago agreed to a>>>> pre-debate inspection for electronic earpieces but today abruptly reversed themselves and declined<<<<<. Biden’s handlers have asked for multiple breaks during the debate, which President Trump doesn’t need, so we have rejected that request.>>>>> On top of the refusal to take a drug test,<<<< it seems pretty obvious that the Biden team is looking for any safety net they can find in the hours leading up to the debate.

WHAT IS HIDEN LYIN BIDEN HIDEN ???

Old Post 09-29-2020 08:36 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Not sure they got Hidens meds right, just seen where he couldn't figure out how to get himself and an umbrella through the door of the plane he's taking to the debate. So he just drops the umbrella to get out of view.

Old Post 09-29-2020 08:40 PM