UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Information Please
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Information Please

This weekend June 16 thru 18 NPHA at Homesville Ohio. When I type GPS directions for Holmesville I get Millersberg Ohio GPS. I assume this will be correct GPS address since Millersberge is so close.

We are not coming to hunt. It is a day out with 5 & 6 year old grandkids. And yes they like to hunt.

Will there be any vendors or other displays on the grounds? Pups? Not looking 4 a pup just looking at.

Any information will be Greatly Appreciated!

Thank You!
Randi Bidlack

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-13-2022 11:45 AM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

It was posted this morning that NPHA has been postponed due to storm damage in the area.

Old Post 06-15-2022 03:11 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RC-Abby
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bill

Heard about storms in that area. Sure hope everyone there is ok. Power outage is a major concern now.

Randi

Old Post 06-15-2022 04:07 PM
RC-Abby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RC-Abby Click here to Send RC-Abby a Private Message Find more posts by RC-Abby Add RC-Abby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

I’ve heard a lot of folks saying “tornado” . As far a I know a couple small tornados were confirmed but our biggest damage was done by a wide spread straight wind. A lot of damage from down trees and when electricity will be restored is unknown for sure. Several state routes are still closed. The club house itself didn’t get damaged but the grounds are littered with trees and large limbs. A few early campers were already set up and some were damaged heavily. A tree fell on one persons tent! No injuries but it was a scary site. The grounds have no electricity and we couldn’t provide a kitchen or running water. 90+ degree temperatures for rest of week and unsafe conditions led to the association and our club (Killbuck valley sportsman club) deciding it wasn’t a safe situation. The roads in holmes county are still listed as a level 3 (emergency and needed travel only). I know many folks were upset with the decision (understandable) but the decision was throughly discussed and we hope everyone can see why it was best for all involved.

Old Post 06-16-2022 03:20 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote