UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > accurate reddawgs blood???
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dirtdawg357
UKC Forum Member

accurate reddawgs blood???

what is the most modern up to date accurate redbone blood out there today??? all dogs are going to miss a few but good gosh there seems to be a lot of slick treeing dogs out there in all the breeds!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2013 03:11 AM
dirtdawg357 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dirtdawg357 Click here to Send dirtdawg357 a Private Message Find more posts by dirtdawg357 Add dirtdawg357 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGWOODCNDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

I have sum pups for sale out of accurate dogs. They arent bred too darn bad and there is alot of old blood. The sire has only shown me maybe six empty trees in five years of hunting....no lie!! The female of the pups is accurate as well. They arent "Supestar bloodlines" but old blood from the kind of dogs you might like. Check out my post if int. Thanks

Old Post 04-06-2013 03:57 AM
BIGWOODCNDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGWOODCNDAWGS Click here to Send BIGWOODCNDAWGS a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGWOODCNDAWGS Find more posts by BIGWOODCNDAWGS Add BIGWOODCNDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sawblade
UKC Forum Member

most

To tell you the truth, most all the redbones I've hunted with are accurate regardless of the bloodline. I think it's what separates us from other breeds. The dogs I have been breeding the last 15 years carry that trait.

Proud Breeder of the following dogs
GrNiteCh Sawblade Fiddle "no.5 historical female
QuadGrCh Yellow River Red Blaze
GrNiteCh Copeland's Red Hot Clyde
GrNiteCh Stone's Midnight Red Jake
NiteCh Brights Choctaw Night Time Sissy
NiteCh Sawblade Red Reckon
NiteCh Brasee Red Penny
NiteCh Nacalus Mandolin
Yellow River Fiddle II " good reproducer"
NiteCh Krasa Sawblade Quikstuf Bone
GrNiteCh Krasa Hair Trigger Hope
GrNiteCH Locked and Loaded Jake
GrNiteCh Moonlight Woody
NiteCh Sawblade Mac Truck " Jake and Hopes' brother"
NiteCh After Dark Spark " brother to Fiddle"
NiteCh Morgan's Boone " sister to Fiddle"
NiteCh High Water June " out of Reckon"
NiteCh Sawblade Timberline Rusty
Sawblade Ribbon,

They are bred with heart and drive included.

From a small kennel with Big results.

Old Post 04-06-2013 11:44 AM
Sawblade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawblade Click here to Send Sawblade a Private Message Find more posts by Sawblade Add Sawblade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

Re: most

quote:
Originally posted by Sawblade
To tell you the truth, most all the redbones I've hunted with are accurate regardless of the bloodline. I think it's what separates us from other breeds. The dogs I have been breeding the last 15 years carry that trait.
thats why people bash the redbone breed sayin they cant win in the hunts cause they dont usally tree if they arent sure theres a coon up thats why most comp hunters love them walker dogs they just love to tree dont have to have a coon

Old Post 04-06-2013 01:14 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGWOODCNDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Well put!! If there were more honesty and integrity in the entire comp. system you would see a redbone win the world and other major hunts!! Money and slick handling win most major hunts.....weve all seen it happen.

Old Post 04-06-2013 01:52 PM
BIGWOODCNDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGWOODCNDAWGS Click here to Send BIGWOODCNDAWGS a Private Message Click Here to Email BIGWOODCNDAWGS Find more posts by BIGWOODCNDAWGS Add BIGWOODCNDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BIGWOODCNDAWGS
Well put!! If there were more honesty and integrity in the entire comp. system you would see a redbone win the world and other major hunts!! Money and slick handling win most major hunts.....weve all seen it happen.
thats why i never did enter a nite hunt i have always enjoy a nite in the woods with a buddy or by myself i havent had a hound in 3 yrs due to my health buddy got me started back last season im probly going to look for me close huntin red dog this summer last 2 i had was get gone dogs even by thier selves if coon wasnt moveing you wouldnt see them for 35 to 40 mins or they would be treed on the next ridge some where i just couldnt hunt them with my health

Old Post 04-06-2013 02:28 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rickp
UKC Forum Member

I agree with sawblade Redbones have retained accuracy. They want to have the coon in the tree . It's part of their makeup. I hunt a Razor dog but I think most Redbone lines. would be concederd accurate.

GRNITECH GRCH PRUITT'S REBEL RED(GRNITECH GRCH PR KEYS OUTLAW RAZOR RED XGRCH CCH TREE RIZIN SOME KINDA WONDERFUL)
GRNITECH PRUITT'S BUCK (NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF X PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY)
NITE CHAMPION PRUITT'S CHIEF ( GRCH GRNITECH T-TOP DARK TIMBER MOOSE CH SOGGYBOTTOM LOCKET DOWN )
NITECH CH 'PR' TREE RIZIN' RAZOR'S RUSH ( RIP )(GRNITECH GRCH' KEY'S OUTLAW RAZOR RED X GRNITECH GRCH'PR' SOGGY BOTTOM T-TOP SHADOW)
NITECH PRUITT'S MAGGIE MAE (GRNITECH THE RED ROCKER X GRNITECH CH PR GUITAR'S GHOST MISSISSIPPI )
PRUITT'S MISS MOLLY ( CH YELLOW RIVER RED COPPER X FICKEN'S LATE NIGHT STAR )

Old Post 04-07-2013 05:33 PM
rickp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rickp Click here to Send rickp a Private Message Click Here to Email rickp Find more posts by rickp Add rickp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad Byrd
UKC Forum Member

Honestly can say in the all time I hunted Desperado I could count the empty trees I walked to on one hand ! He would not tree a slick ! If he treed a slick it was always a snag ! Miss hunting that dog !

WELL BLENDED KENNELS

Greatly Missed

NTCH SHCH BWC's Coon Fetchin Gretchin (T-Rex X
Daisey)

My only goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks i am ! (Jeff Foxworthy)

Old Post 04-07-2013 06:59 PM
Chad Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Byrd Click here to Send Chad Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Byrd Find more posts by Chad Byrd Add Chad Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BIGWOODCNDAWGS
most breeds are always out number by the walker breed i went to a state hunt last yr with a buddy i told my buddy it looked like a hunt for walker dogs cause thats all you seen think i seen 2 red dogs and a bluetick maybe 1or2 english dogs most hunts are polluted with walkers they bred the track outa them and bred all that tree nto them and thats why you get all that slick tree in most of them jmo

Old Post 04-08-2013 12:13 AM
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Well im not a redbone man. but let me tell you i hunted with one all coon season. and this little red dog. treed a lot of coon. i say she showed us around 40 on her own.
she was treeing coon on her own at 9 months old.
She came from CRITTER CREEK REDBONES. Sabrina & Sam
If i wAs ever to get one thats where I would go.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 04-08-2013 01:13 AM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Bryan
UKC Forum Member

Fire ball breeding must be decent...John Henry sure has them coon when he trees.

Old Post 04-08-2013 03:45 AM
Andrew Bryan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Bryan Click Here to Email Andrew Bryan Find more posts by Andrew Bryan Add Andrew Bryan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preston Owens
UKC Forum Member

Fireball breeding

This stock is very accurate. It continue's as the young dogs continue to come along. My willie pup is deadly accurate the same as his parents. I'm more than happy with accuracy as well as natural treeing ability with plenty of tree power. I will also say I have hunted with several dogs from the rusty red, and T-Top bloodlines and they tree real coon as well. I think as a whole the redbone breed has accuracy as a very dominant trait and its our best asset.

Old Post 04-08-2013 06:26 PM
Preston Owens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preston Owens Click here to Send Preston Owens a Private Message Find more posts by Preston Owens Add Preston Owens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boxmanwillie
Banned

ACCURATEREDDOG

BAR NONE FISH DIRTY JOE THAT LINE DOGS ARE ACCURATE

Old Post 04-09-2013 01:57 AM
boxmanwillie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boxmanwillie Click here to Send boxmanwillie a Private Message Find more posts by boxmanwillie Add boxmanwillie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote