UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > ATT. Mr.Ron Maggart (frozen seamen )
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

ATT. Mr.Ron Maggart (frozen seamen )

Ron I knew it was out there ,I found it not cheap but can get it set up .Do still want in on the plan? pups should pay for the cost .
this is the old stuff everyone wished they knew about I told you the other day ,

p.s ...get that phoned fix ill need the deposit I mentioned .

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/rooderski/067.jpg

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-05-2016 04:08 PM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Paul..I appreciate u letting me in on this,,,looking forward to it,,check will be sent monday

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 11-05-2016 10:27 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR PAUL

I SENT THE MONEY TODAY IN THE MAIL.THIS WILL BE AWSOME.AND I CANT WAIT. I CANT BELIEVE ITS THAT OLD THOSE WALKKER GUYS THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHIN WITH THAT LIPPER SEMEN.THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE ,HOW LONG HAS THIS DOG BEEN DEAD ?,AGAIN THE MONEYS ON IT WAY HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 11-06-2016 01:49 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

i got the hook

now you just gotta let me know what I am missing out on..

Old Post 11-06-2016 06:29 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christophernidy
UKC Forum Member

What are you guys up to? Prolly nothing good.

Give me a call anytime and we can cut loose some black dogs. 330-553-0148

Old Post 11-07-2016 06:33 AM
Christophernidy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christophernidy Click here to Send Christophernidy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christophernidy Find more posts by Christophernidy Add Christophernidy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mark kaczmarek
UKC Forum Member

Paul I'll take a male or female...my 30 dollars is in the mail...keep the change.... Mark

Old Post 11-09-2016 10:35 PM
mark kaczmarek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mark kaczmarek Click here to Send mark kaczmarek a Private Message Click Here to Email mark kaczmarek Find more posts by mark kaczmarek Add mark kaczmarek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR PAUL

THIS IS TO BIG FOR MARK TO GET A PIECE OF ,WE HAVE ROOM FOR ONLY TO MORE INVESTORS,IN THIS PROJECT..I TOLD ONE GUY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN FREEZEING BULL AND HORSE SEMEN FOR MANY YEARS I DONT KNOW HOW MANY BUT WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN IT WAS FIRST DONE. FROM THE INFO THAT I HAVE RESEARCHED THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE THE LATE 30"S WITH HORSES AND BULLS. HAN'S WAGNER THE ORGINAL FIRST BREEDER OF BLACK AN TANS WAS VERY GOOD FRIENDS WITH ARCHIBAL MCHINDERICKS THE GREAT GRANDFATHER OF TYLER MCHENDRICKS THAT IS WHY HANS WAGNER GOT THE OPRYTUNITY TO HAVE 2 OF HIS DOGS COLLECTED AND THE SEMEN STORED AT THE MCHENDERICKS STABLES ALL THESE YEARS.THERE IS ENOUGH SEMEN TO BREED ABOUT 25 FEMALES

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 11-10-2016 03:27 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bskipworth
UKC Forum Member

Got good ukc #s too?

Old Post 11-10-2016 03:34 AM
bskipworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bskipworth Click here to Send bskipworth a Private Message Find more posts by bskipworth Add bskipworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Can I get on the list

Home of the Rattle Box Squaller
Nitech' Pr' Teague's Bama Timber Rattler
GRNitech' Pr' Ky River Giz
Pr' Teague's Late Nite Riddler
Pr' BTTB Storm

Old Post 11-10-2016 03:55 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bskipworth
UKC Forum Member

Which dogs is it????

Old Post 11-10-2016 04:23 AM
bskipworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bskipworth Click here to Send bskipworth a Private Message Find more posts by bskipworth Add bskipworth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

So Y'all are going to buy a Model T ford , Insert a Hemi V8 in it give it a fresh paint job , but keep the old frame work ?

and expect it to beat a Toyota Tundra or a soup ed up Hot rod Lincoln ?

But But But ,, Pleasure hunting is my new passion ,, Competition hunts are for kids not me

Old Post 11-10-2016 05:23 PM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

cross made ?

Ron
is this what you call keeping under your hat ?

.........Mark ....ill let you in for 20 $ but don't tell Ron .

Old Post 11-10-2016 09:14 PM
mackeyhill paul is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mackeyhill paul Click here to Send mackeyhill paul a Private Message Click Here to Email mackeyhill paul Find more posts by mackeyhill paul Add mackeyhill paul to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

Re: cross made ?

quote:
Originally posted by mackeyhill paul
Ron
is this what you call keeping under your hat ?

.........Mark ....ill let you in for 20 $ but don't tell Ron .

DONT IGNOR ME PAUL I WILL TELL THAT STORY ABOUT THE ONE LEGGED LADY

Old Post 11-11-2016 01:48 AM
Darrell Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darrell Eads Click here to Send Darrell Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Darrell Eads Find more posts by Darrell Eads Add Darrell Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

oh no !!!!!!!!

Darrell

ok ok you are in !

But there seems to be a problem of which straw is which as the brothers did not mark them from the bulls straws ! What I was thnking we could end up with horns instead of dew claws .but man would them pups have a beller on them

She should be coming in anyday now .

Ron I got ahold of Archibal McHendricks great nephew he still live in the old family home hard to hear him as that ol crank phone he is still using has a lot of static says everything is a go ... This is going to be something

Last edited by mackeyhill paul on 11-11-2016 at 01:08 PM

Old Post 11-11-2016 01:00 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR PAUL

I AM GETING A LOT OF CALLS AND E-MAILS AND TEXTS ABOUT WHAT WERE DOING AND WANTING IN ON IT ,SO MANY THAT I THINK IT SHOULD STAY BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND THE OTHER TWO TILL WE SEE IF WE GET PUPS OR BULLS , WHEN WE GET READY TO DO THIS WE NEED TO GET THE BEST PERSON WE CAN TO DO THE PROCEEDURE ,I MEAN THE BEST BECAUSE WE CANT AFFORD TO MISS WITH THE MONEY THAT WE HAVE GOING INTO IT .. I WAS TOLD THEY CAN TELL BETWEEN THE BULL SPERM AND THE DOG SPERM,IF IT ALL GOS WELL AND I GET A MALE PUP IM GONA NAME HIM BLACKANGUS AFTER THE COWS AND MR MCHENDERICKS HELPING US SO MUCH TALK AT YA LATER.

Old Post 11-13-2016 01:08 AM
JRW70
UKC Forum Member

Will they be able to be registered since the semen isn't labeled?

Old Post 11-14-2016 12:16 AM
JRW70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JRW70 Click here to Send JRW70 a Private Message Click Here to Email JRW70 Find more posts by JRW70 Add JRW70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

old time cross

Ron
When Elmer Zirkle was with them that night sitting around the pickle barrel ,spitting tabacco juice ,and telling tells as they did back then .story goes after the wine was gone and moon shine came out is when the switch was made !But what Archibal McHendricks Great nephew said at the town meeting everything was back in place in the morning .I'm having a sample sent out to be tested and notorized to send into u,k.c so there should be no problem she is coming in I noticed today have to get her to the vet .
This is costing a lot more than we had planned may have to pass the hat one more time .........

Old Post 11-14-2016 12:32 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR PAUL

I TALKED TO TYLER MCHENDRICKS AND HE SAID THE LABEL ON NINE OF THE TUBES SAYS HANS WAGNER DECEMBER 1948 WAGNERS REBEL GUNSMOKE, THE OTHER HE SAID THEY TOLD HIM IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 3 WEEKS OR SO BEFORE THE ANAILIST OF THE WRITEING ON THE OTHER 15 TUBES COULD BE VERIFIED BUT TWO OF THE WORDS WERE REBEL YELL AND THEY COULDNT MAKE OUT THE DATE COLLECTED BUT THEY WILL IN DUE TIME.. I MENTIONED THAT WE WERE SEARCHING FOR SOME ONE TO DO THE PROCEEDURE THAT IS GOOD. HE SAID THE PEOPLE THEY USE ON THERE CATTLE AND THERE RACEHORSES ARE WORLD FAMOUS AT GETING OFFSPRING. I TOLD HIM WE PROBLY COULDNT AFFORD WHAT THEY CHARGE TO DO IT. TYLER SAID MR RON THEY OWE ME SOME FAVORS SO IT MIGHT NOT COST YOU NOTHIN,,,,MR PAUL IM SURE GLAD MY COUSIN MARRIED TYLERS GRANDDAUGHTER,,TYLER IS A GOOD OLE MAN.HE WANTS TO GO COONHUNTIN WITH US HE SAID HE WOULD SHOOT THE COON OUT WITH ONE OF HIS OLD BLACK POWDER GUNS ,TYLER IS A HOOT ,,IL WILL LET YA KNOW MORE WHEN I FIND OUT MORE .HE TOLD ME TO TELL YA TO GIVE HIM A CALL HE LIKES TO TALK HORSEYS WITH YA , HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 11-14-2016 01:57 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Wagner dogs

Now there's a couple dog names I haven't seen in a long time.

Ch. Wagner's Rebel Gunsmoke.

Ch. Wagner's Rebel Yell (son of Gunsmoke).

I have an old set of papers (3-Gen Pedigree) somewhere around here on a dog we had when I was a kid. He had Rebel Yell and Gunsmoke on 3-Gen Pedigree. Not positive, but think we may still have a 6 or 7 Gen pedigree on him (Rock).

----------Ch. Wagners Rebel Yell
-----Whites Rebel
----------Ch. Carters Sundown Sue
CH. Midnight Rock (1967 or 1968 - 1982)
----------Gossetts Pokie
-----Whites Bell
----------Gossetts Dixie

Throughout the 70's my dad hunted Rock and Gr. Ch. Midnight Cristy (Shearers Duke x Shearers Dolly-Bloodworth dogs--- Cristy came from Don Shearer).

I've personally been strictly English since 1978 (almost exclusively Speck blood), with two exceptions: (1) a sister to Old Clover that I bought from Lee Logan as a puppy, and (2) a daughter of Uglystick that I have now.

Haven't paid attention to Black dogs for years, but paying attention now.

Old Post 11-30-2016 05:49 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mackeyhill paul
UKC Forum Member

connection

Ron
it worked female showing hold on to your hat !! T his is going to be BIG !!!!!

Old Post 12-03-2016 05:20 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR PAUL

NOW ALL WE GOTA DO IS WAIT. ONE THING ABOUT IT,WE ARE GONA HAVE SOME OLD BLOOD AND BLOODLINE THAT WE KNOW FOR SURE NO ONE ELSE HAS. IVE BEEN GETIN A LOT OF E-MAILS FROM GUYS WANTIN A PUP AND APPRICATE THERE INTEREST BUT I WANA KEEP THESE PUPS BETWEEN US AND A COUPLE OTHERS . WONT BE LONG LATER WE WILL SEE WHAT WE GOTT AND IF ALL THIS WORKS OUT. LATER MR PAUL HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

Old Post 12-06-2016 06:38 PM
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

super pups

IT IS BETTER TO GIVE THAN RECIEVE... PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR LIST.

Old Post 12-06-2016 08:31 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

Don't want on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering if you all got the bitch bred.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 12-09-2016 01:48 AM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

I'm paying attention!!!

I realize that April 1st is not that far away!!!

Old Post 12-13-2016 05:40 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darrell Eads
UKC Forum Member

don't be confused just do a taste test ,, Bull taste like bull and dog taste like dog ,, we all no the difference

Old Post 12-14-2016 06:15 AM