UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Bunny Bumper is Back!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Todd Eddington
Banned

Bunny Bumper is Back!

Missed ya all this past year and happy to say I'm back or 'FREE' again.. Haven't seen a bunny track all winter but my Abbey was sure happy to show me what a few look'd like yesterday. Cant wait to get to the Nationals next weekend to see ya all. I sure did miss ya all... Like family..

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-07-2010 07:15 PM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

Hi Todd,
good to hear from you. I havent seen you since the nationals last year. Where ya been?

Old Post 04-08-2010 11:57 AM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd Eddington
Banned

Big house

Vic, U won't beleive it but the long arm of the law got ahold of me... Failure to comply or fleeing n eludein'. I would have gotten away but my truck ran out of gas after a 30 mile chase. Was a foot chase after that and I'm not as fast as I look.. lol..Lesson learned, dont buy a 6 cylinder to avoid the high gas prices. Keep with a 8, might need the power sometime...

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Old Post 04-08-2010 11:25 PM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote