UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > !!!!!!!!!!!PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN ON DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oklared
UKC Forum Member

!!!!!!!!!!!PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN ON DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAY ONE KILL THAT STUPID XL PIPELINE - GET OIL FROM MIDDLE EAST,

NUMBER 2 IS ALLOW OUR TX DOLLARS TO HELP KILL ALL THE BABY'S WE WANT TOO,

GO GET EM JOE

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-20-2021 10:06 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: !!!!!!!!!!!PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN ON DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
DAY ONE KILL THAT STUPID XL PIPELINE - GET OIL FROM MIDDLE EAST,

NUMBER 2 IS ALLOW OUR TX DOLLARS TO HELP KILL ALL THE BABY'S WE WANT TOO,

GO GET EM JOE

Sodom & Gommorah read it Genesis 19:24

Old Post 01-20-2021 10:51 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rejoined Paris Peace Accord
Rejoined and refunded WHO
Relaxed immigration laws
Reinstated many regulations and made it easier to pass new ones.
Repealed travel ban to allow entry to people from known terrorists countries.
Enacted mask mandate

Old Post 01-20-2021 11:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

n a press statement, TC Energy announced that the four unions had reached a project labor agreement (PLA) with the company “that will inject hundreds of millions of dollars in middle-class wages into the American economy, while ensuring this pipeline will be built by the highest-skilled and highest-trained workforce.”

The statement added:
Project construction will support the creation of 42,000 family-sustaining jobs in the U.S, including more than 10,000 high-paying construction jobs that will be filled primarily by union workers. Keystone XL pipeline construction will generate $2 billion in earnings for U.S. workers, according to the 2014 Final Environmental Impact Statement done by the U.S. State Department.

…Keystone XL will create jobs and energy security in North America, by ensuring a reliable source of crude oil to the United States. Construction of Keystone XL will inject approximately $3.4 billion into the U.S. GDP. Once complete, Keystone XL will continue to contribute to the local economy, adding approximately $55 million in property taxes to local communities in Montana, South Dakota and Nebraska during the first year of operation.

The announcement signaled that Biden would, if elected, struggle to fulfill a crucial campaign promise to his supporters on the left — and catches Democrats between radical environmentalists on the one hand, and labor unions on the other.

It also indicates that Biden’s positions on climate change and fossil fuels are far to the left of the organized labor union constituency that he promised Democrats he would bring to the polls, especially in the Midwest.

Biden’s opposition to Keystone XL could also frustrate his ambition to “turn Texas blue,” as the oil pipeline would serve Texas refineries.

I Found this written, 2 days before Biden became President.
I wonder how many pipeline workers voted for Biden?

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 01-21-2021 12:57 AM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

LOL

Day 1 25k lost jobs
13k on Pipeline
12k on Wall
Great start POS

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-21-2021 02:34 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Biden killed 4,385 people yesterday.

Old Post 01-21-2021 03:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Biden killed 4,385 people yesterday.

He killed over 17,000 worldwide

Old Post 01-21-2021 03:47 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like the solar and electric power people were willing to pay Biden more than the oil industry people. We now have a President that the whole world knows is for sale to the highest bidder. The whole world is for sure laughing at America now. We have a President that they just love because they know that they can do what they want and have their way with us.

Old Post 01-21-2021 04:02 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Gas went up overnight $.25 a gallon... Wait till tbe reserves start to get low...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-21-2021 04:15 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

I was telling my Brother the other day, something we haven't heard since obuma days. It's because of SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!

Old Post 01-21-2021 04:32 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Yes and the supply is fixing to go down. I bet that the OPEC countries like Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia are going to just love Biden. They are going to laugh at America all of the way to their bank.

Old Post 01-21-2021 05:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The members of WHO and the Paris Peace Accord are just going to love Biden and the millions that he has promised them. But they will be laughing behind his back. America is becoming a laughingstock for the World already. They never laughed at President Trump.

Old Post 01-21-2021 05:30 PM
KEVIN MOSES
UKC Forum Member

Biden's mishandling of the covid-19 virus has resulted in over 200 deaths since he took office yesterday. Antifa terrorists also attacked the democrat headquarters in Portland. Impeach the whole democrat party for ignoring the violence and promoting riots

*NT.CH. MOSES' RUGGED RIDGE POACHER*

*GR.NT.CH. MOSES' PRETTYBOY POACHER*

*FCH CH GRNITECH SHATLEY LOBO*

http://www.poacherplotthounds.com/

Old Post 01-21-2021 05:51 PM
KEVIN MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEVIN MOSES Click here to Send KEVIN MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email KEVIN MOSES Visit KEVIN MOSES's homepage! Find more posts by KEVIN MOSES Add KEVIN MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KEVIN MOSES
Biden's mishandling of the covid-19 virus has resulted in over 200 deaths since he took office yesterday. Antifa terrorists also attacked the democrat headquarters in Portland. Impeach the whole democrat party for ignoring the violence and promoting riots

They'll play the game Obama did when he always blamed Bush.

Lying Dems will blame Trump from now on.
All Trump protesters....in Portland...lol

Old Post 01-21-2021 05:55 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoggyBayouBlues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Yes and the supply is fixing to go down. I bet that the OPEC countries like Russia, Iran and Saudi Arabia are going to just love Biden. They are going to laugh at America all of the way to their bank.

Don't forget Obama and Biden's friend and supporter Warren Buffet who own's the Railroad that will ship the Oil in Railcar's to all the refineries adding more cost to crude oil!

Old Post 01-21-2021 06:02 PM
LoggyBayouBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoggyBayouBlues Click here to Send LoggyBayouBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email LoggyBayouBlues Find more posts by LoggyBayouBlues Add LoggyBayouBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The domestic terrorists that fought with the Police in Portland last night, set fires, burnt American flags and spray painted graffiti were all Biden supporters. No Trump supporter would do that. Biden nor the main stream media haven't said a word about it. Biden should be impeached.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-21-2021 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 01-21-2021 06:03 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know that hidden in the Paris Peace Accord is a mandate to teach the Libertarians view of Green New Deal Climate Change agendas in our public schools? I bet they don't tell you that part until after they have slipped it into textbooks and curriculums. Look it up. It is hidden in the Accord treaty.

Old Post 01-21-2021 06:46 PM
benderb4
Banned

quote:
The domestic terrorists that fought with the Police in Portland last night, set fires, burnt American flags and spray painted graffiti were all Biden supporters. No Trump supporter would do that. Biden nor the main stream media haven't said a word about it. Biden should be impeached.

The the uhinged lib Rats were complaining about the Trump supporters wearing American flags draped over their bodies which is disrespectful
WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS .HYPOCRITES .

They burn it ,stomp on it and defecate on it.....But wait for it..... HOW DARE THOSE BAD TRUMP SUPPORTERS WEAR ONE OVER THEIR SHOULDERS !!!

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-21-2021 07:47 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
They'll play the game Obama did when he always blamed Bush.
Lying Dems will blame Trump from now on.
All Trump protesters....in Portland...lol

Bush was from Texas and an oil man .. Remember that is why gas was so high......From the rat parties lips

Biden cancelled the permit for the Keystone XL Pipeline. Just a stroke of the pen for Joe but now 42,000 union jobs are gone, American independence on oil is gone and we are back to depending on foreign nations.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-22-2021 at 08:12 PM

Old Post 01-21-2021 07:49 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

My theory
Remember the BIG BUM told everyone "PRICE OF GAS (at that time was over 4.00 a gal) was not too high figuring inflation.. IT JUST WENT UP TOO FAST !!!"

Tell that to people using half their pay check just going to work every week.
THEY DON"T CARE,,,THEY DON'T GET IT
They get all expenses and travel reimbursed by the tax payer. It could go to 100.00 a gallon and IT WOULD NOT EFFECT THEM .

Now as part of the new green SCAM.. the rising prices will stifle the extra travel of us POOR FOLKS(while the elite continue to jet around in their pollution spewing limo's and private jets)

but that is the whole idea. THE HAVES AND HAVE NOTS. .Depending on handouts to survive from the ELITE RATS.
Under Trump the middle class thrived The rats couldn't stand it.They could not control Trumpers. They are the people that voted for him. Because they were better off. THE ONES THAT NEED REPROGRAMMED The Crazy Trump supporters.So we accept our place in society as the have nots BY BREAKING US.

Old Post 01-21-2021 08:07 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Well, one thing seems to be over. The argument over the worse president seems to have been settled in less than 24 hours.

Old Post 01-21-2021 09:18 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
Well, one thing seems to be over. The argument over the worse president seems to have been settled in less than 24 hours.

11 Million Illegals give FREE USA citizenship.
Why? To get 11 Million new Live Dem voters....PERIOD

Old Post 01-21-2021 09:29 PM
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Seen some guy on local news (north Texas) saying hidens XL Pipeline bill was good for Permian Basin oil n gas? I don't see how it never help before,he must be a dumbacrat!!

Old Post 01-21-2021 11:36 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

They aren't Biden supporters Biden, Harris and other liberal elites are their supporters (using them to further their own cause). They don't like biden any more than we do and are already biting the hand that feeds them. Unlike what the MSM has been shoving down everyone's throat Trump was not the cause or affect for their uprising.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-22-2021 02:25 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Yesterday, Biden is aiming to open schools in 100 days... Covid going away? Hmmmm.. and something I have no seen discussed yet...
He wants $15 an hour for minimum wage... Who eats that? Prices will have to go up to cover, we know gas is going up, now... Gas and wages means food prices, simple medicines cold, flu etc... What happens to the people on Social Security? These people that have worked their entire life, living on $1,200-$1,500 a month? Sleepy Creepy Joe voted twice to tax SS... What happens when it cost $100 to fill a gas tank, a bottle of aspirin doubles, meds go up, INSURANCE goes up because of wages...
Don't worry about them, they won't be around long to vote. Give everything to kids, keep them a DEMORAT for life... Pay off student loans, which is a kick in the gut to those who worked hard to pay theirs off...
What happens when the price of diesel goes up x3? Farmers going under? Farms being sold for development? Hunting land lost?
The worst is yet to come...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-22-2021 02:17 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote