UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Want President Trump impeached
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BEST EVER
Banned

Moscow Mitch thought holding off the impeachment would stop it but guess what. It will continue and the Senate is not under Republicans now to protect Trump. Then Georgia is going to take him to court for state crimes, no pardons for Ding Dong Donnie and his Cult. The Repukes involved in riot, well we know how that is going to go don't we!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2021 03:03 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone other than a few deranged Trump haters really care about the attempts at this farce impeachment?

Old Post 01-17-2021 03:47 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now officials within the FBI are saying that foreigners paid US individuals that were among the protesters to try and incite them into a mob. A French citizen paid $500,000 in bitcoin secretly to several individuals who showed up among the protesters. They are also looking at payments from the Chinese. It wasn't President Trump after all that turned the peaceful protesters into a mob. The house dumrats and main stream media sure do have egg on their face now from their rushed farce of an impeachment. Just like the Russian Collusion Hoax that proved to be nothing.

Old Post 01-17-2021 04:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

So if President Trump has a record of two impeachments, I suppose the Democrats hold a record for wasting the most time and money on two baseless impeachments.

Old Post 01-18-2021 12:28 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Someone is going to jail and it is not going to be Hillary, Obama or Hunter. I will Give you one guess who I have my money! LOL.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-18-2021 11:25 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, has America become just like Russia? Cuoma, the Gov of NY will attempt to have his Attorney General arrest and put in jail one of his rivals, President Trump. Didn't Putin just do the same thing this week?

Old Post 01-19-2021 12:02 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
So if President Trump has a record of two impeachments, I suppose the Democrats hold a record for wasting the most time and money on two baseless impeachments.
naw 51 ridiculous lawsuits/ countless court hearings / Supreme Court rejected/ wasted time in electoral college ballot count/ need more?

Old Post 01-19-2021 12:06 AM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

So all the big "RAT " honchos want Trump impeached
for the "Lie" that he incited violence ???

Pelosi is caught admitting she only did it to keep in out of the whitehouse. She is afraid he may get elected again

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a “60 Minutes” interview that aired Sunday night that one of the motivating factors for some in the new effort to impeach President Trump and remove him from office is to eliminate any chance he has of being elected again.

So it is a farce about inciting violence charge and more about her fear of Trump

So now should these RAT politicians be removed from office also for inciting violence??
Talk of Killing and Assassination' of the POTUS ??

VIDEOS OF THEM INCITING VIOLENCE. It starts where the live shots at about 4 minutes ..WATCH
(you can SKIP THE ADS)

https://youtu.be/6EgLEROioIA?t=241

https://youtu.be/5RFG6imJpg4

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-19-2021 at 11:20 PM

Old Post 01-19-2021 03:51 AM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the FBI has arrested the leader of "The Oath Keepers" and charged him with conspiracy to incite the riot at the Capital.

Now the Oath Keepers say that they are "non partisan" Constitutionalists. They say that They are neither Democrat or Republican and only believe in upholding our Constitution. They say that they are ex military and policemen. They knew what they were going to do and went to Washington DC to protest and planned this long before President Trump ever made his speech asking his followers to protest peacefully.

Now this is coming from the FBI. So much for "President Trump incited a riot". Does anyone think that the House Democrats and those 10 Rhinos will admit that they were wrong to rush to impeach President Trump?

Old Post 01-19-2021 08:54 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
naw 51 ridiculous lawsuits/ countless court hearings / Supreme Court rejected/ wasted time in electoral college ballot count/ need more?
Yep. About three years more.

Old Post 01-19-2021 10:58 PM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

With the way President Trump has been "throwing the rioters under the bus" by denouncing the riots, you would almost think that he didn't want or mean for the Capital Building riots to occur. It almost seems like he only wanted a "peaceful protest". Oh my goodness, such a novel thought. But I guess that doesn't fit Nancy's narrative. How can they deprogram President Trump's supporters if they can't make him out to be some big bad ogre?

Old Post 01-20-2021 03:13 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Trump did NOT Pardon himself,his family or Rudy either.

I would have guilty or not.Just to save time/$$ all the Dem bs

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-20-2021 03:37 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
Trump did NOT Pardon himself,his family or Rudy either.

I would have guilty or not.Just to save time/$$ all the Dem bs

That was worst Evers first prediction to fail

Old Post 01-20-2021 03:42 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
That was worst Evers first prediction to fail

Ended up....Best turd Ever got 'impeached'

Old Post 01-20-2021 03:58 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I always thought that in a democracy, the people voted and decided who would be their President. The House of Representatives has decided that they can decide who will run for President in 2024. They don't want we the people to even be able to vote for former President Trump. Is that constitutional?

Old Post 01-22-2021 10:29 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I always thought that in a democracy, the people voted and decided who would be their President. The House of Representatives has decided that they can decide who will run for President in 2024. They don't want we the people to even be able to vote for former President Trump. Is that constitutional?

According to Allen Dirshowitz {Top Constitution Professor/Lawyer in USA} Trump can NOT be impeached.
You can't Impeach a citizen.He also said he would love to defend Trump if it gets that far.

If we can Impeach former POTUS now citizens.Obama needs to be impeached asap.

Old Post 01-22-2021 10:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Why in the world are the National Guard troops still in Washington DC? Who are they protecting and from whom? Is this not just more reprogramming? They are just trying to make Trump supporters look bad......."Trump supporters bad, Biden supporters good".... That is the reason they were brought to DC to begin with. Nancy Pelosi wanted to make the rioters and Trump supporters look worse.

The impeachment is purely political. Trump is no longer in office so the only reason to continue this farce impeachment is trying to influence elections in 2022 and 2024. This and reprogramming are the dumrats way of controlling future elections.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-23-2021 at 02:45 PM

Old Post 01-23-2021 02:40 PM
benderb4
Banned

Texas and two other states I believe have recalled them because the treatment they got from The RATS.
Surely you have seen the deplorable conditions.
Once the RAT GANG got all their photo ops.It has been alleged they were brought there for a big show by the Biden adm and rat gang.
They were unceremoniously sent to a basement with one Toilet for 5000 men. Freezing temps. Cement floor

Trump found out and graciously told them they could use his motel he owns in DC to stay.

Something you won't see on the news.
As Bidens motorcade was passing the troop lined streets I am guessing 95% had their backs to him.Yep I would say they don't like him

While I am thinking about it. Make sense of this..
These National guardsmen were deployed against a "PERCEIVED THREAT" Of USA citizens...... PERCEIVED THREAT

Yet there was an outcry from the RAT GOVERNORS and MAYORS against using the National guard on an actual uprising of RIOTERS,LOOTERS,AND VIOLENCE ...But that is OKAY??

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-23-2021 03:23 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The dumrats say that the capital building rioters are violent domestic terrorists because they attempted to "undermine the Constitution".
But look at what the dumrat politicians are doing. They are trying to "undermine the Constitution" themselves. Look at what the Governors that changed their voting rules to allow mail in ballots without legislative approval did. They "undermined the Constitution".
Why is their no outcry to impeach any of them?

Old Post 01-27-2021 03:37 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
The dumrats say that the capital building rioters are violent domestic terrorists because they attempted to "undermine the Constitution".
But look at what the dumrat politicians are doing. They are trying to "undermine the Constitution" themselves. Look at what the Governors that changed their voting rules to allow mail in ballots without legislative approval did. They "undermined the Constitution".
Why is their no outcry to impeach any of them?

Because they are DEMORATS that start the proceedings, just like the ones to be impeached.. they never admit they do wrong..

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 01-27-2021 05:02 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the FBI has arrested 150 people for storming the Capital Building. Now they are investigating 400 other "dissidents" for inciting these protesters in the months ahead of the riots.
What is going on? I thought that Nancy Pelosi, all of the democrats and 10 Republicans said that President Trump incited the rioters? Surely they didn't make a mistake in their rush to judgement because they were blinded by their hate for President Trump. Maybe they should have waited until the FBI investigated the riot and it's cause.

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Number of conservatives being investigated by the FBI for riots in DC............400.

Number of libertarians being investigated for riots in Northwest.........0.

Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture? By classifying the conservative rioters as domestic "terrorists", the FBI can invoke the terrorism statute to use video, digital and wiretapping to surveil these US Citizens. From now on if the FBI wants to "investigate" anyone they can simply classify them as a suspected violent domestic extremist and throw the Constitution out of the window. Everyone had better be extra careful what they post on social media.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-27-2021 at 11:52 PM

Old Post 01-27-2021 11:49 PM
benderb4
Banned

And Fake book is handing over private messages without your consent of people that backed Trump or showed conservative posts on their platform..

Old Post 01-28-2021 12:33 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now the dumrat congresspeople "are in fear for their lives". They are asking for police protection when traveling to and from their home states. They are also asking the police force in their home towns to protect their homes and families. I guess that defunding the police is out the window now. Where were they when the crazed lefty attacked the Republican Congressmen while they were playing baseball? This is just another ploy to enact more gun control. Why are dumrats so afraid of the very people that they are supposed to be representing.

Crazed Nancy now says that she is "scared" that she may be attacked while in the Capitol building. Now she didn't specifically say that she was afraid of her fellow members of Congress but that is what she implied. That is why she had metal detectors installed at the doorway to the floor of Congress. How paranoid can a person be? She has lost it.

Old Post 01-28-2021 06:12 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh, guess what? The representatives want US taxpayers to pay for security guards at their homes and offices. I wonder how much "corruption" and expense will be involved in this? Of course these security guards will be armed. I wonder how many will become high paid butler's and baby sitters?

With a Dictator that thinks he has to be protected by National Guard troops and lawmakers that think they have to be protected from their own constituents by armed bodyguards wherever they go; America is turning into a Thirld World country. Is this part of our "New Direction"?

Old Post 01-28-2021 07:07 PM