UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Want President Trump impeached
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Not for The Trump haters ..............

WATCH

https://tv.gab.com/channel/paularev...4462a2634097a5c

Nice.Thanks!

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2021 02:30 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Do you really think a coup attempt is going look like that? An idiot wearing horns, another stealing Piglosys mail, a half dozen wire ties? Was there outside influencers? I don't know, but it sure looks like it.Do I think it was pre planned by a few? probably, what did they want to accomplish? I don't think that's known yet. Do I think the rest were to dumb not to get over taken by the moment? yes

This is exactly what I've been arguing with none other than my Mother about. How can anybody believe this was an organized coup when not a one of them was carrying a gun? They had the numbers to overtake the building completely unarmed, but they didn't, they just posed for some pictures and took a few tokens to talk about. Why when the media was broadcasting towns being burned and buildings being looted were they constantly saying how important it was to realize the majority of the protestors were "peaceful", while now they report thousands of "rioters" stormed the capitol-no they didn't, it was just a very small percentage of the protestors that got out of hand and what they did was very mild compared to the damage we saw inflicted by lawless thugs last year!

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 01-12-2021 02:55 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

If I was voting on impeachment, my vote would be yes. I think he just vindictive enough to of wanted this to happen and if he did, impeachment is not enough.

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-13-2021 at 02:47 PM

Old Post 01-13-2021 12:24 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I think most conservatives respect Trey Gowdy, a link to his opinions on the riot.

https://omny.fm/shows/the-trey-gowd...yed-from-within

Last edited by sleepy head on 01-13-2021 at 05:37 PM

Old Post 01-13-2021 12:48 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Riot or Protest? Were any buildings burnt down or deystroyed? Did the protesters fire a shot? We're any members of Congress or their aides attacked? Was anything set on fire? Did they blow anything up?
Or did they break out some windows, take a bunch of pictures and a few souvenirs and fight with the Police who tried to beat them with clubs? Sounds more like a protest than a riot to me. But then, I remember the Vietnam War protests where the Army/Police beat, shot and killed unarmed protesters. And I remember the Civil Rights protests in Alabama where black protesters were beat, shot and hanged. What a bunch of sissies there are today. Nobody wanted to impeach Nixon after the Kent State Massacre. Nobody wanted the Gov of Alabama to step down.
Go back and actually listen to what President Trump said in his speech. Don't go by what the main stream media says that he said. Nowhere does he incite or promote a riot. Give me a break. The Trump haters or NeverTrumpers are just looking for excuses..

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-13-2021 at 01:42 PM

Old Post 01-13-2021 01:39 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Freedom ain't cheap, and worth dieing for. death on both sides so I guess the price was paid

Old Post 01-13-2021 02:08 PM
benderb4
Banned

There is video debunking his encouraging mobs. The time lines clearly show the people beginning to get disruptive before his speech. It had already started.

There was an attempt by many Trump supporters to stop the people committing the damage..Even before there were calls that there was to be no destruction and it was to be peaceful. I have the videos .

I also have plenty of news from my links that prove there were infiltrators of Anti-fa and BLM .Something the fake news calls fake(JUST LIKE THE FAKE NEWS BIDEN LAPTOP STORY)

No matter the out come
Where is the equal out rage of the RATS encouraging Anti-Fa and BLM to continue to riot and loot for over 8 months? Why are they not being pushed to RESIGN?
KRUMMY KAMALA HARRIS was one of them and she is now V.P
MAD MAXINE WATERS another
TEACHER ELECTED TEACHER OF THE YEAR Rodney Robinson,
The Mayor of Portland
Numerous other Mayors and Governors condoning "AS PEACEFUL" as business burned and were looted ,Citizens assaulted and murdered.
. Slaps on the hand with no bail warrants and arrests
EVEN PIGLOSI was encouraging them ..And she gets re elected as a speaker ??

Even the Farcebook and Twitter allowed The threats of violence by Anti-Fa and BLM while censoring conservative posts

Its Okay for the RATS i guess .

Where is the equal application of deposing them from public office where is the equal OUT RAGE ??
Where is the prosecution of any of them?

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-13-2021 at 02:57 PM

Old Post 01-13-2021 02:49 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the House of Representatives will impeach our President for purely political reasons. There will be no debate. There will be no trial. There will be no lawyers. They will just vote and a simple majority will impeach the President. What a precedent that this will set. Any party can impeach any President if they have a majority just because he represents the other side.
If a Democratic President is elected by the people but the Republicans have a majority they can just impeach the Democratic President. And y'all wonder why those protesters marched on the Congress.

Old Post 01-13-2021 05:29 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, the House of Representatives will impeach our President for purely political reasons. There will be no debate. There will be no trial. There will be no lawyers. They will just vote and a simple majority will impeach the President. What a precedent that this will set. Any party can impeach any President if they have a majority just because he represents the other side.
If a Democratic President is elected by the people but the Republicans have a majority they can just impeach the Democratic President. And y'all wonder why those protesters marched on the Congress.

It won't go anywhere.Just like the fake Russian impeachment.
Pence will set on it,Senate won't even come to a vote.

When.....IF Trump is gone and becomes a normal citizen again.Then it's Null/void.
Watch TOP Constitution lawyer in USA Allen Dersowitch explain it.IF Trump leaves,as soon as he becomes a USA citizen they can't impeach him.
More wasted $$Taxpayer on Dem corrupt propaganda.

Old Post 01-13-2021 05:44 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe one day the Republicans will gain the majority in the house and impeach a Democratic President 3 or 4 times during his/her term. What a purely political farce impeachment has become.

Old Post 01-13-2021 09:54 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play
[B]It won't go anywhere.Just like the fake Russian impeachment.
Pence will set on it,Senate won't even come to a vote.

Mitch rejected the Democrap's Bs again.
Next!!!!!!!! LMAO

Old Post 01-13-2021 10:18 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
Want him impeached? No wanting to it! He was impeached not once but twice and yes the history book for children will see how flawed this orange idiot really was.

Go back to school old fart.
He's only 'impeached' in the corrupt house.
Don't count in the real world if don't go through both house and senate.

IF he becomes a USA citizen,they still can't impeach him.Can't impeach a citizen...I'll take Allan Dershowitz word on that over any Dem troll on here

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:25 PM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

I heard from all places cnn that the fbi knew about the attack on the capital before trump made his speech so this little exercise is based on lies

Old Post 01-15-2021 05:34 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Talking

Your not going too look too smart as they can and will go ahead with the trial even after the 20th. Ol 2 PLAY get your popcorn and tissues ready!

QUOTE]Originally posted by 4play
Go back to school old fart.
He's only 'impeached' in the corrupt house.
Don't count in the real world if don't go through both house and senate.

IF he becomes a USA citizen,they still can't impeach him.Can't impeach a citizen...I'll take Allan Dershowitz word on that over any Dem troll on here
[/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-16-2021 12:01 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
...Your not going too look too smart as they can and will go ahead with the trial even after the 20th. Ol 2 PLAY get your popcorn and tissues ready.....
[/B][/QUOTE]

Popcorn and tissue is right, it will just be a big political show for entertainment. The dumrats could care less about the constitution. They think that since they are the majority that they can do whatever they want. They could care less that this impeachment farce is unconstitutional.
It is sad what our country has become. If you are a conservative and try to protest, they will send the FBI after you. If you are a conservative and try to protest or post on social media, they will censor you.

Old Post 01-16-2021 01:45 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How many have actually read the transcript of President Trump's speech? Have y'all actually read it or are you just letting the dumrats and media brainwash you?

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capital Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"

Now is that "inciting armed insurrection"? Just Google transcript of Trump's speech and read for yourself what President Trump actually said.

Old Post 01-16-2021 02:57 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Since y'all aren't going to read the transcript for yourself, maybe you should look up the meaning of "insurrection". Did the protesters "attempt to overthrow" the government? Or were they just "protesting" the outcome of the last election? Did President Trump "incite" them to overthrow the government or encourage them to "peacefully" protest?
While you are at it, look at the videos. Was this an "armed insurrection"? What were the protesters "armed" with? It looked to me like a mob of protesters that got out of hand. Did they vandalize the Capital Builing? Did they spray paint graffiti everywhere? Did they set anything on fire? They broke out some windows trying to gain access, fought with the Police who tried to push them back and strewed some papers around. According to the media, their major offence was that they "scared" some corrupt congressmen by sitting in their chairs.
Y'all have been duped by the main stream media once again.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 01-16-2021 at 03:36 PM

Old Post 01-16-2021 03:25 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the FBI has leaked internal documents that show they knew a day before President Trump made his speech the leaders of the protest were planning on trying to attack the Capital Building. So much for President Trump's speech having anything to do with the protest.

Old Post 01-16-2021 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now they have video of a known right wing Antifa member in the mob of protesters at the Capital Building with a bullhorn calling for the crowd to attack the builing. Hmmm, maybe the media got it all wrong. Or maybe they just dont care. They were just looking for an another excuse to go after President Trump and the mob of protesters gave it to them just like the China virus that they have blamed on him.

Old Post 01-16-2021 04:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Since the house has already voted on the rushed farce impeachment of President Trump, the main stream media thinks that they can start reporting that a report was circulated by the Capital Police 3 days before President Trump's speech asking the crowd to protest peacefully that extremists were planning to storm the Capital.
So much for President Trump causing the riot.

Old Post 01-16-2021 04:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the same dumrat corrupt politicians that voted to impeach President Trump for "inciting an armed insurrection" with his speech are now saying that Republican Congressmen were leading members of the mob through the building on recon tours the day before President Trump made his speech. Now which is it? Did President Trump cause the riot with his speech or were they planning on storming the building days and weeks ahead of time? I wish that they would make up their minds.

Old Post 01-16-2021 04:50 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Want him impeached? No wanting to it! He was impeached not once but twice and yes the history book for children will see how flawed this orange idiot really was.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-16-2021 05:12 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:

So I guess that your mind is already made up and you are not going to actually read the transcript?

Old Post 01-16-2021 05:16 PM
micooner
UKC Forum Member

I actually listened to my trumpy bears speech and Rudy's also. Trump said We are going to go down there and I'll be right there with you by your side. We need to fight strong. Then the crowd went one way and trump went the opposite back to the safety of the white house to watch on TV the havoc that he and rudy and Don Jr fermented. Have you seen the Texas real-estate lady begging trump to pardon her for her riot activities?

Old Post 01-17-2021 02:49 AM
micooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for micooner Click here to Send micooner a Private Message Click Here to Email micooner Find more posts by micooner Add micooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
....."I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capital Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"........

Change it and spin it all you want to fit your narrative but those are his actual words.

Old Post 01-17-2021 02:57 AM